Chapter 10

Creatures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ayoung walked to class 2-B by herself, without any of her friends accompanied her because she was going to see her beloved Sungjae. When she arrived at the entrance of class 2-B, before she could knock the door, a girl who looked totally pissed folded her arms and stood in front her. ''Yook Sungjae is not here,'' she said sternly.

''Oh, really? Okay,'' Ayoung shrugged and fleed.

 

''. Her attitude really drive me to hell,'' one girl said. ''What's with that 'oh,really?' She made it sounds like we lie to her or something.''

''Well, someone whose popularity rise so instantly in high school will definitely be this self-centered. She thought everyone will just let her pass because she looks great together with her boyfriend but does she know most people actually dislike her?''

''Even though she knows, she will still stay around and show off here and there. Such thick-skinned.''

 

Biting her lower lips, Ayoung was boiling inside when she heard those criticisms. So what if I feel extremely content and proud of with my current life. You girls are just jealous of me. Pathetic! Then, she sashayed through the hallway. 

 

During lunchtime, Sungjae didn't go to Ayoung class to walk with her to the cafeteria like usual so she figured he might still inside his class. With informing or telling her friends that she usually hang out with, she left and headed to class 2-B.

''I thought I told you he's not here this morning?'' the same girl appeared and rolled her eyes.

''Well, I'm just checking out on my boyfriend, any problem?'' Ayoung challenged.

''Huh,'' that girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter