Chapter 7

Creatures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

''Sungjae,'' Euna finally let off her grip on Sungjae's hands. ''Can you please explain.'' She had a very serious look on her face. There were many questions in her mind and she couldn't calm her brain if she didn't get any answer. It was so frustrating to be stuck in all the mystery.

''You should be happy for me that I can finally defend myself,'' Sungjae shrugged with a cheeky smile on his face.

''No,'' Euna snapped back. ''There is something happen when you went missing, right? Just tell me everything!''

''I gain some superpower during that time.'' 

''Just tell the truth!''

''I am.''

''Stop treating me like a kid!'' Euna exclaimed. She was angry at Sungjae's dishonest but she never, he was actually saying something true. He actually gained superpower. He was different from normal human beings now. ''What thing is it that you couldn't even share with me? I thought you don't keep secret from me. You've changed, Yook Sungjae. You've became a cocky jerk-''

Before Euna could finish her talk, she was cut off but her first kiss. Unbelievably, Sungjae latched his lips on Euna's and Euna tried to push him away. But, he held her waist and pulled her closer, making them separated by a thin line only. 

Euna's first kiss was gone in just a nanosecond. Furthermore, her clean and untouchable body was hugged. Sungjae slowly pulled away from the kiss to catch some oxygen. ''But there is one thing of me that doesn't change,'' Sungjae paused. ''I still like you.'' With that, he left Euna standing there in shock.

 

---

It didn't take long for Sungjae to become very sociable with the others in school. Soon, half of the Infinite supporter left and supported Sungjae. To be honest, they just sided whoever look stronger so that they won't be hurt. Some girls also started to like Sungjae as his outer appearance had changed and made him look more charming.

A girl name Oh A Young stood outside class 2-B with her friends surrounded her. Her head was lowered down and her cheeks were pinked. Her left leg was kicking and swifting slightly, totally the girly type. After she had done preparing herself, she knocked on the door with her friends sup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter