Chapter 9

Creatures
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Euna's let out a huge sigh after she had finally done her last question of maths. It was a fair Saturday afternoon and most of the highschooler might spend their precious weekend in karaoke room, fast food restaurant, cyber cafe or arcade. Yuri and Sooyoung wanted to go for a window shopping together and decided what should they bought for Christmas, however, Euna declined their invitation and rather stayed at home. She wasn't prepare to set her mind straight and free from all the irritation and annoyance that Sungjae had caused her. (But, actually it was her own problem for not believing him.)

''Damn you, Yook Sungjae,'' she murmured. 

Suddenly, her door was barged open. 

''Umma, can you please knock before you come in?'' Euna felt even more annoyed. 

''Sorry girl. Anyway, come and help me carry stuff to the Yook's,'' Mrs.Kim instructed and then she left. Euna didn't even have the chance to say she didn't want to. Well, even if she said it, her mother would just force her to do it.

 

----

''Welcome in,'' Mrs Yook smiled and welcomed Euna and her mother with warmly. 

''I made some cheese cake to share with you,'' Mrs Kim said as she handed the container to her. 

 

As Euna and the women went to the living room, she was called to leave immediately. ''Euna, why don't you go and find Sungjae in his room like how you always do?'' Mrs Yook asked and signalled her to go upstair as the mothers had something they wanted to talk to privately. Women...you know?

''Err..Oh...Okay...''Euna trailed unwillingly. What did she suppose to say when she met him face-to-face and just the two of them? It would be semantically awkward. Like, really.

Euna jogged up the staircase lightly and then she stood in front of Sungjae's room. She could rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter