two 둘

I'm G-Dragon's Bestfriend

Chapter 2: How To Cheer Up a Celebrity

"D-did you he...ar?" He asked with the expression of an embarassed turned into madness man. 

"U-um... I won't tell anyone..." I said while slowly picking myself up from the cold hard floor. 

"And how do I know that you'd do that?" He asked with his arms crossed at his chest. His eyes were glaring at me. And then I realized that this is the 'sandpaper' jiyong. 

"I'm also an employee here...I work for Mr. Teddy's studio." I replied. I didn't smile as I wasn't excited. Why would I be excited in front of someone angry. And it's all my fault. 

"Really? Well, you have no tag on." 

"It's my first day here."

"Really? I wonder why Teddy hyung wants to hire someone like you..." He said as he began scanning me from my toes to the top of my head.

"What?" I asked in disbelieve.

"Well, nope, nothing." He replied and gave a little bow with his head. He then left to Teddy's studio. And I need to hurry up and get those damn vacuum and mopping stuff. 

 

 

It took me a good 5 minutes to actually choose the best looking vacuums out of the 5 of them and another 10 minutes to search for the mop and its partner. So a total of 15 minutes. I need to be fast to keep this job.

 

When I entered the studio, my employer was chatting with Jiyong. I think it's a serious because they stopped when I came in. 

 

GDragon was sitting on the long leathered sofa next to the door and Teddy was leaning on the table in front of the sofa with his arms crossed. And GD has this uncomfortable and unhappy expression on his face that made me felt bad too. It seemed like he reflected what he was feeling towards me. 

 

As I entered the studio with the equipments on my hands, our eyes, GD's and mine, were locked. He was glaring at me and I quickly looked away. 

 

"Ah, you can vacuum this part first." Teddy said to me and pointed to the area behind the recording console and goodness me, it looked like it hadn't been cleaned for years. 

 

I switched on the vacuum and I felt really annoyed as I hated the sound of it. Moreover, I don't think GD's condition is great enough to let these kinds of wavefronts enter his ears. 

 

"Jiyong-ah, let's go out." Teddy said as he led his junior a.k.a bestfriend out of the noisy studio in process of cleaning. Jiyong followed and I could feel his deadful stare behind me. I literally wanted to hit myself. I blamed myself for being in a situation where he might hate me for the rest of his life and the reason I applied for a job at the studio was to befriend him. How ironic.

 

After an hour, I managed to clean the floor, throw out all the leftover plastic, cans and junks and I also arranged the mics! As I was waiting for Mr. Teddy to arrive, I started to wonder what GD was talking about back then. It seemed like he was talking to a crying and angry girlfriend. Is that perhaps...Kiko? I can't help but feel a tinge of jealousy. However, I shook off those unecessary thoughts. I was only there to befriend him, nothing more. I can't be anything more than a friend. I mean, I'm being self conscious right now. I look nothing like those who had been rumoured to be in a relationship with him; Sandara Park; Kiko Mizuhara. So, even though I might find myself liking him as someone more than a friend in the future, I should just stop everything before my heart gets broken. 

 

"Ah, you're done already...wow, this is...like a brand new studio!" Teddy exclaimed as he entered his studio and complimented me, fluttering me and probably bringing in red tomatoes on my cheeks. And he startled the hell out of me. I secretly took glances to the direction behind him, to see if he's actually there. But he wasn't. And I'm just worried if he was gonna be crying somewhere.

"Thankyou...Mr. Teddy.." I said and bowed my head and body.

"Now, you can go downstairs to the second floor, you'll find the library on the right hand side of the lift. Mrs Han will give you the sheets to be copied." He said and I followed his instructions.

 

And then, I've never met him for the rest of the week. It's actually weird, but it's true. For a total span of 7 days, he didn't go to the studio, he didn't even set a foot. It was weird as that was what I was expecting him to be making music every day. But I suppose, he's also a human being, who has family and personal life, not a music machine. 

So, my every day routine included; bringing Teddy his americano at 8, arranging all the instruments and mics after bringing in the coffee, at 9, I removed all the junks from the night before (in case Teddy stayed overnight), and then, the remaining 30 minutes, I watched Teddy starting his multiple consoles. At 10, I'm officially in the library, copying down like 10 sheets of fully filled music notes to another sheet, which Teddy instructed. At 12, I went to the cafeteria to get some food as well as talking with my fellow YG staffs and then, I also took the food tray for my employer to fill up his stomach. And then, I was back at the library continuing my duty.

 

 ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂

 

After two weeks, Jiyong finally came with his dark circles around his eyes. He was wearing this comfy graphic shirt which read ' life' and a blue jogging pants. He was actually wearing sandals. And a balloon type of coat. He didn't look like a celebrity at all. While I scanned him thoroughly, he was looking at me with one of his eyebrows raised. 

"Jiyong-ah!" Teddy greeted and pulled his arm. 

"Ah, I haven't introduced both of you yet, have I?" The only link between us asked and I smiled at Jiyong as I bowed my head by 30 degrees. 

"This is Kang Yeojung, my new assistant. This is G-Dragon, as you probably already know..." Teddy awkwardly introduced. 

"Right. Nice to meet you." GD said and bowed his head a little before walking away. 

"Don't mind him, Yeojung-sshi... He's a bit...nevermind." Teddy said and followed GD. 

Both of them sat down on the chairs in front of the recording console and computer. And I could feel that GD was different outside the studio and inside. When he worked, he seemed really focused. His eyes weren't even blinking or looking away from the computer. Occasionally, he asked Teddy if the chords would work or the lyrics matched with the background music. And he would reply immediately. The way they worked was amazing. 

And then, the door opened. Taeyang came in followed by T.O.P, Seungri and Daesung. Taeyang was wearing his spikey blazer with a shirt underneath. His hair was normal. Like it wasn't a hair for concerts or anything. Just normal. T.O.P was looking charming, wearing his cashmere coat and a square-patterned shirt and camel coloured pants. Seungri was dashing as well! And he was the first person to notice me sitting at the back of the room. He was wearing his brown coloured jacket and jeans. Very casual. Daesung had his hair splitted. So, his eyes can be seen. He was wearing a green-grey striped shirt underneath his thick jacket and some sneakers. He looked extra cool. 

"Annyeong!" Seungri greeted me and smiled from ear to ear. 

"Annyeonghaseo!" I stood up and bowed. 

"Oh, Seungri-ah, she's my new assistant." Teddy informed him and I bowed my head to the other Bigbang members, as all eyes were on me. 

"Ah...nice meeting you!" Seungri exclaimed and shook my hand, which wasn't ready to shook his. But, he just took my hand and forced the handshake. 

"Be good to Teddy-hyung!" Daesung told me and smiled excitedly. "Ne..." I replied and bowed my head.

"Yeojung-sshi, aren't you supposed to go to the library?" Teddy asked, which made me gulp. You see, I tried to play hooky. I just wanted to see how these genius people work for God's sake! And then, every pair of eyes were on me...again.

"Ah...I'm sorry, I forg—" 

"Hyung, I think it's a good idea for her to be here. She might be kind of helpful." Seungri said and put his arm around me. It felt so surreal to have a celebrity, a famous one, touching you. But, it's real. 

"How?" GD asked Seungri while looking at me with those sleepy eyes.

"It's 11 and we need food sometime soon...so...you know, free deliveries." Seungri told the hyungs and winked at me. I smiled back at him.

"Ah...you're right..." Daesung said and everyone agreed. So I stayed.

The way that they worked was amazing. Taeyang would go into the recording room and started singing with his powerful vocals. GD would tell him which part he needed to work on and fix. Then, the recording would need one more take. I realized how much work is needed to even record one song. It needed 3 hours to record one part of it.

"Yeojung-sshi...stop staring at my hyung..." Seungri whispered to my ear and that really made me jump. 

"W-Who's staring..." I denied and turned my eyes towards elsewhere.

"Oh, you know who." He replied and giggled.

"Yeojung-sshi, can you buy me an espresso from starbucks?" Taeyang asked me.

"Ne..."

"Wait wait, Yeojung-sshi, buy me vanila latte!" Teddy exclaimed from the corner of the studio.

"Yeojung-sshi, buy me green tea latte." T.O.P said.

"For me, hot capuccino." Seungri said as he raised his hand up. I nodded.

"What are you doing?" Seungri asked me, who was looking at the man who's back was on me, who was still focused on his work. I mean it's lunch time! And it's winter! It's time to get hungry all the time

"Ah, Jiyong-hyung?" Daesung asked and I nodded. 

"Hyung, Yeojung is calling you." He called and GD immediately turned his head towards me. 

"D-Do you need anything?" I asked, stuttering. 

"No." He replied, coldly and turned to his original position. I nodded. 

I don't think that was the answer I needed to satisfy my needs. If he had just told me what he wanted, it would've filled me up right away. And here I am, feeling extremely empty. He's sad, broken and sleepy and...and just heartbroken. And his misery affected me as well. Perhaps, he infected me with his sadness so that's why, I was feeling this way. Gloomy and dull. I wished I knew what I could do to cheer him up, to make him laugh just like how he did in Bigbang TV. I wanted to know if GD was always that way. But, he wasn't he was just a human being, having his heart broken, experiencing pain, crying inside and wearing a mask. 

 

 ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂

No one's POV

It took Yeojung half an hour to buy every drinks that they ordered and fortunately she remembered every one of them. The bitter cold wind was trying to kill her to her bones so she tried to run, but she stopped as she was afraid that the drinks would spill. 

At last, she arrived at the studio and all the guys were there sitting on the couch just talking. Perhaps that's their lunch break. 

"OH, Yeojung-sshi, you're back!" Daesung exclaimed and stood up first. Yeojung smiled and gave him his appropriate drink. Soon, everyone were surrounding her, demanding for their pre-lunch drink. 

"Daesung-sshi, yours is 8,000 won; Seungri-sshi, yours is 7,600 won; Taeyang-sshi, yours is 9,500 won; T.O.P-sshi, yours is 7,500 won; and Mr. Teddy you don't need to pay me back..." Yeojung said and pointed at them one by one. Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang and T.O.P were left dumbfounded. Teddy started laughing.

"Do we really have to pay you back?" Seungri asked with his panda eyes wide opened. 

"Ye-ah...well, I wasn't treating you guys..." Yeojung replied innocently. 

"What about me?" Teddy asked.

"Oh, you just need to give addition to my salary." She answered. And then the four members started laughing.

While everyone were busy taking out their money and paying the delivery woman, Jiyong hid his laughter by smiling and pretended to be occupied by his work. Yeojung had no idea that she had just made Jiyong smile. 

"Yah..you're so calculative, Yeojung-sshi..." Seungri made this remark about her that she didn't even took as a critize, but a compliment. 

"Thankyou!" She replied and smiled.

"I didn't compliment you, though..." Seungri said and rubbed the back of his neck, looking at her confusedly.

"You know, nowadays it's really difficult to find money...so I had to be..." Yeojung said, but she couldn't look at him, so she just put her head down as she was embarassed. She knew how annoying she was by demanding her money back, but she got no money. Her parents wouldn't give her any ever since the moment she chose to take music technology in college. So, she had to work her off in order to survive. And that means, she couldn't just treat the idols who are successful and has lots of money in their bank account.

"Still..." Seungri sulked and walked towards Taeyang and Daesung.

 

 

  ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂ ✂

hey guys!

Hope you enjoy this second chappie! What do you guys think about it?

Please leave down any comments below!:)

Care to Upvote?

Thankyou!

Love You