five 다섯

I'm G-Dragon's Bestfriend

listen to this: 

DAY6 "When you love someone(그렇더라고요)"

 Chapter Five: His Christmas Present

“Are you worried that I’m gonna make you spend the night…with me?” He asked while leaning into her face, widening her eyes and put her crossed arms on her chest.

“Pu-hahahaha” He burst out laughing on his own and put his hand on his forehead while doing so.

“Are you that scared?!” He asked and started laughing again.

“Yah! Did you just joke around with me?!” Yeojung scolded which shut his laughter for a few seconds before both of them started laughing and giggling. The substitute driver probably thought on how crazy they were. But, they were influenced by alcohol and the mere presence of each other.

“Other girls would die to spend the night with me, except for you.” He spoke.

“Tch… So arrogant.” She commented.

“Ahjusshi, please go to 56 Junghwamun, Jaejun-do. Thank you.” She said and the driver immediately turned the steering wheel.

And then, a heavy object landed on her left shoulder. She turned her head to see what if it was what she thought it was. Jiyong’s head. Jiyong was leaning his head on her shoulder.

“Y-Yah…what are you doing?” She asked.

“Just stay still… I’m sad, you know…” He pleaded and she granted his wish.

“I’m gonna miss her… I bet I’m not gonna see her for the next one and a half months.” He said sadly. Yeojung knew how it must’ve saddened him especially when he had to do his world tour as well. So yes, they couldn’t see each other as much as normal couples do.

“You can facetime her…or skype…” Yeojung replied, giving him solutions.

“It’s not the same… She's not physically present. And the next time I'm gonna meet her, everything is always different...” Jiyong muttered slowly, with his eyes closed and arms crossed just above his chest. For the first time ever, she had a tinge of sympathy for him. He couldn't have a normal life like any commoner would have. He couldn't even meet his own girlfriend every day or two days. It had to be a minimum of a month or two.

Just like that, they stayed silent for the rest of the ride which took around 15 minutes to reach Yeojung's home. By then, both of them were asleep with Yeojung's head above Jiyong's and his above her shoulder.

 

Yeojung's eyes flickered open when she sensed the halting of the car. She moved so hastily that she even forgot that Jiyong was leaning on her. And yes, his head hit the rim of the car window.

"Omo... I'm sorry..." Yeojung's eyes widened and quickly apologized. Jiyong woke up and rubbed the side of his head. He winced.

"You hurt me..." Jiyong muttered, half asleep. She grabbed her bag and quickly made her way out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride!" She said, smiling before shutting the door, sending him off.

 

~~~

It had been a few weeks since Yeojung had seen or encountered Jiyong. He was in Japan doing his Made Tour along with the other Bigbang members. And according to their schedule, Japan was their last stop for the tour which will be held in Tokyo Dome in mid-February. She had no idea when she could meet him again. But she knew that it would take a long long time.

"Yeojung-sshi," Teddy called and handed her an envelope which had her name written on it. "This is an invitation for you to attend our annual Christmas party." He said and smiled.

"Y-You mean I get to a-attend?" She asked with her eyes wide opened. She was totally amazed. For all these years, she could only see blurred footages of Jiyong partying in YouTube and Instagram. One time, she even disguised as a YG staff but was immediately kicked out of the club by two big bulky men.

"Yes, you're a YG staff now." He said and was amused at how happy and delighted his employee was.

"So everyone will be there?" Yeojung asked, dreamily.

"Yeah...um...technically everybody... But I don't really know if Bigbang has the time to..." He said and she nodded.

 

~~~

The party was held in a high-end pub in Gangnam area. Yeojung stood nervously at the side of the building and holding her dear heart from bursting as that was the first work party she had ever gone to in her life. She fixed her soft pink faux cashmere coat and patted her camel brown A-line skirt to make sure that no dust was attached to it. She scanned her tights to confirm if there's no hole on them. Lastly, she took a deep breath and walked gracefully with her thickly heeled black boots.

The security immediately gave the grant to her entrance when she flashed him her invitation card which Teddy had given her the other day. Inside the pub was dusty dark, with laser lights everywhere as well as EDM music pumping up the atmosphere, rising everybody's heart rate to dance and laugh. She glanced at each corner to see if there was anyone she knew, except that she barely knew the staff in YG as she was always busy working individually or with her boss.

"Hi, Yeojung-sshi..." A lady called and patted Yeojung's shoulder. Apparently, Yeojung couldn't remember the lady's name.

"H-Hi!" Yeojung greeted back, nervously wrecking her own mind to search up what her name was.

"The other stuff is there, you can join us," She paused and grinned. "I'm Uhm Jung Ah if you had forgotten..." She continued as if she could read Yeojung's mind.

"Ah yes...Jungah-sshi..." Yeojung finally said and followed her co-worker's lead.

 

There, Yeojung finally got out of her shell and introduced herself to every person she met except of course the celebrities. Everyone began enjoying her presence and adding each others' numbers when Seungri came towards the sea of staffs. He wasn't totally drunk but you could say he had drunk 'quite' a bit. He threw himself between the ladies on the sofa and began chit-chatting with some ladies and making funny jokes, even complimenting their fashion senses.

Eventually, he got up and made his way to Yeojung who was listening to her sunbae's experiences in YG.

"Annyeong ladies!" Seungri greeted. The seniors greeted back confidently while the hoobae's were too shy to even wave their hands (that included Yeojung).

"Ah... I see you guys are gossiping about me, is it?" He said, sensing the quietness of the circle of friends.

"Hahaha! There you have it!" Miss Jinhee, a dance instructor, replied, making everyone laugh.

"You guys are really really bad!" He said and the girl sitting opposite of him caught his eyes.

"Oh, there you are, Kang Yeojung-sshi! Come with me! I want to introduce you to someone!" Seungri said indicated her to come with him by moving his fingers.

"Who?" She asked with her eyes opened widely. He eventually walked towards her and pulled her by her arm. He then placed her in front of him and placed a hand on her right shoulder and the other on her left, pushing her to his desired path.

And yes, they reached the table full of celebrities. In the middle of the curved seat was Jiyong. He was laughing, grinning and moving his head with the rhythm of the music. When Yeojung stood in the front of the table, opposite of Jiyong, everybody's' eyes were on her and Seungri who was standing beside her, half-drunk.

"Let me introduce you to this pretty girl, Kang Yeojung." He said, just like a host.

"And, who is she?" Lydia Paek asked, with her legs crossed and was smiling full of amusement.

"She is...Jiyong-hyung-i fan!" Seungri announced and clapped his hands as if Yeojung had just performed something incredible in front of them. Everyone was whistling and some were laughing as if she had done something funny. The guy beside Jiyong nudged his elbow at Jiyong's arm. And there he was sitting with his arms crossed and smiling amusedly. His eyes directly looking at hers.

"Really, why do you say so, Seungri-ah?" Xin, who was sitting two spots beside Jiyong asked.

"Because she collected money for our Starbucks drinks except for Jiyong-hyung's. She also brought Jiyong-hyung's favorite Tuna sushi and nothing else! And she always stares at him..." Seungri listed and winked at Yeojung, who looked at him in disbelieve. Everyone was squealing and talking about how cheesy it was.

"I'm sorry, excuse me..." Yeojung said and bowed to excuse herself from the humiliation which she unfairly received. She walked towards the toilet, at the back of the building. She shivered at the coldness and the eerie feeling which filled the atmosphere. She finally reached the sink and turned the handle. As the water flowed, she touched it. She began wondering why being a fan is such a laughable thing to those people. Personally, she had never thought that they'd laugh at her or even commenting on how she treated Jiyong. She never expected Seungri to be such a jerk. She thought he was an easy-going humble person, but it turned out that he wasn't even close to it. Probably because she was a commoner. The perfect commoner to be bullied for what or who she likes.

She fixed her appearance and took a pinkish-red lipgloss from her wristlet, reapplying them on her lips, to at least make her look more dignified. She looked at herself in the mirror and breathed deeply, trying to regain her confidence.

She walked out of the washroom and was immediately welcomed by Jiyong, which really startled her.

She gasped. "." She accidentally said, pressing her palm on her chest.

"Didn't know you're a curser." He said and smiled, amused.

"Well, you scared me." She said, trying to calm her heart down.

"Oh, so you're scared of ghost, huh." He said in a teasing tone.

"Yes. Now, excuse me." Yeojung said with her flushed face looking down, not letting him see her pink face. She was about to walk away when he then pulled her hand and placed her in front of him. The corridor was narrow enough that Jiyong could lean on the wall behind him and she could lean behind hers and they were close enough to scan her face.

"Please forgive Seungri..." He said and paused. "You know he's a little drunk." He explained. Of course, she knew, but that couldn't stop the resentment inside her. And she could see that Jiyong was half-sober. She was almost in disbelieve. He was not sober and all he wanted was her to forgive Seungri and to avoid all legal issues. He must've been afraid of scandals and unnecessary troubles especially caused by Bigbang's playful maknae.

"And why should I forgive him?" Yeojung asked with her arms crossed. Now, she felt more dominant as he was the one pleading for her forgiveness.

"Because he's still young and has a future ahead. And he's drunk for God's sake." He said with his hands clasped together, placed against his forehead.

Yeojung found it amusing and amazing at the same time. She realized how much leadership Jiyong possessed. How much he cared for his friends and team members.

"Hahaha..." Yeojung laughed.

"What? Why? Is it because the almighty leader is pleading?" He asked with one of his brows risen.

"No...you're so funny..." She said and giggled.

"Why?"

"I've forgiven him, Kwon Jiyong-sshi..." Yeojung said and smiled. "Why would I sue him? There's no benefit for me anyway. People would hate me forever if I did that!" She continued and grinned.

"Aigoo...you're so kind, Yeojung-sshi...just like an angel. " He joked, teased and giggled as well.

He then took a step towards her and pulled her into an embrace as he was sure that nobody was there. His arms were around her shoulders and his head was between her neck and shoulder. Yeojung gasped and her eyes were wide opened. Her arms were awkwardly hanging by her hips, not sure if she should hug him back or not. And just then, she realized that he was reeking of alcohol. He made her felt warm.

"G-GD-nim, what if someone sees us..." She asked and he pulled away 2 seconds after her question.

"That's my Christmas gift for you." Jiyong stood in front of her and pointed his finger on her face. "Merry Christmas..." He said and winked. She blinked a few times as he walked away from her to join his friends.

Yeojung turned her head towards his direction and whispered, "Merry Christmas..."

 

+++

Hi, everyone!

I'm back with a new chapter for you guys!

Hope you like this chappie!

Question of the day: Do you ship Kiko with Jiyong or Yeojung with Jiyong?

Please Comment and Upvote this fic!

Love you, 

 

miss_sh