four 네

I'm G-Dragon's Bestfriend

listen to this: 

Seo Eun Kwang(서은광)(BTOB), MIYU(미유) _ I miss you(참 그립다) (Mask(가면) OST)

Bolbbalgan4 - 썸 탈꺼야 (Some)

 

 

The Two Couples

G-Dragon's POV

I had spent half of my life pursuing my music career to become what I wanted myself to become. And others said I had reached that point of my life where I could just shake my legs and money would spurt out of it. But, truthfully, my life wasn't that easy. I don't think anyone should experience the things I went through back in my trainee days or even as someone famous.

When I was 12 or 13, I told myself that being a singer was the best career I could have. Being a one would gain me popularity, some cash and prosperity. I thought I would be happy. But I was wrong. Being a celebrity meant you could never ever date in public and not being bothered by people, you can never eat in cute cafes which I had seen in blogs, you can never go to a place without being noticed, you can never walk out of the airport with a carefree mind. You just can't-do that if you're a famous singer, composer, producer, and celebrity.

But, as much as I hated for not being free, I loved my job. I love music. I love making music with my friends. I was even happier because I went through all those obstacles to reach the most amazing years of my life. At least, I could express myself with the music I made and wrote. Being in the music industry, introduced me to many people and that included my Kiko.

I actually met her back in 2010 in Daishi Suzuki's party. I remembered vividly the first time he introduced Kiko to me. Her eyes were blooming, starry and bright at the same time. I could see peace and purity in her. Her smile made my mind go wild and her bold and dazzling personality hit me the most. We didn't spend too much time together due to our schedules, nevertheless, I kept in contact with her. We tried to keep our 'relationship' a secret, by meeting in public parties like a fashion week in Japan, London, and Paris, as well as in South Korea. I told her I liked her and she said she liked me too. And so the secret relationship began.

But, after 3 months it ended due to our busy schedules.

In 2011, I got caught in a scandal. I didn't let any of my friends console me except her. The day after I was interrogated, she called me and told me that she would be visiting Korea the following day. And she did. But, she neglected her photoshoot and instead went to see me in my private condominium (which now had been exposed to the public, unfortunately). I opened the door for her. She looked so concern and worried about me. And that night, I cried in front of her for the first time. She comforted me for hours and told me that the truth will come out soon; that it'll hurt but pain passes just like time. And then, we got back together.

We remained in close contact and did some car dates as well as overseas dates, but after 5 months, we drifted apart and lost contact. We were both busy.

In 2013, I invited her to Bigbang's after party in Osaka after our Dome tour. We reconciled.

And in March of 2014, we broke up. She blamed me for being too busy and I acknowledged that. I told her I was sorry, she said she had forgiven me, but, she didn't want a romantic relationship anymore. Afterwards, we stayed like strangers. We didn't greet each other in parties or meetings. Or even bother to smile at each other.

In the 28th February of 2015, we met again in Min Hyo Rin's birthday party. For your information, she is Youngbae's girlfriend. There, we talked and talked, catching up with our lives. I found her to be different from a year ago. She was a lot bolder, brilliant and more beautiful both physically and mentally. Her mind and heart were beautiful. The shape of her eyes when she smiled was really pretty that I felt like looking at her forever. And so, we got back together. Despite Bigbang's comeback with 'Loser' and 'Bae Bae', we were alright. We talked every day; calling or texting, sometimes we'd facetime as well. In June, she visited South Korea and we had a date. We took photos and made some silly poses. I knew exactly what the tabloids will publish the next day but I couldn't care less. I was in love with her.

And now, it's almost the end of the year. And yes, I was counting every month passing since February. I wanted to know how long we had lasted. It had been almost 11 months. Wow. Just wow. But, I don't think we're ever gonna reach a year at this rate. She and I aren't in good terms. Last month, we fought and we haven't talked since then.

She wanted to make us an official couple, but I had to say no because CEO Yang said so. And he was like a father to me. He was the one who raised me to become an artist. He said he had a bad intuition about publicizing my relationship. He kept saying that Kiko was not a good woman but he couldn't tell me why.

I wasn't the type of person who tells everyone my problems. So Youngbae and the other Bigbang members don't know about it. I only told Teddy hyung and the girl sitting next to me. I didn't tell her but somehow under some weird circumstances, she kept on getting a hint of my personal problems. But, I don't think she's harmful enough to destroy me. So, I didn't mind her knowing about that stuff.

At first, I found her annoying and irritating as she was literally eavesdropping on me. But, I forgave her as I don't hold grudges. And then, now, I caught her eavesdropping again but this time, I knew it wasn't on purpose. It was unintentional. The innocent her just wanted to give me a towel due to the rain.

I looked at the blue skies, to the girl beside me and then to the hot cup of tea she had brought me. And the cycle was on for 20 minutes until I decided that it was time to do some work. I got up from the bench and was about to walk away when I turned back and asked her, "What was your name again?"

"Yeojung, Kang Yeo Jung." She answered as she stood up as well.

She was probably the second person who had never asked me anything whenever I have something on my mind or a problem.The first one was Kiko.

 

~~~

No one's POV

Yeojung stood there like a statue. She was dumbfounded. He had just asked her what her name was, which made her think of how forgetful, ignorant, dreamy he was and how happy and delighted she was at the same time. She knew that he was never going to forget her ever since that moment. She knew that he had finally recognized her amongst the sea of people.

"Yeojung, Kang Yeo Jung..." She said and gave a wide smile.

"Jiyong, Kwon Ji Yong..." He replied and smiled back. And then, he turned his back and started walking towards the door, murmuring her name, "Kang Yeojung..." and gave a small smile, before closing the door behind him.

 

~~~

Yeojung's POV

Days passed by quickly ever since that moment. Jiyong has been extra nice to me and so did I towards him. I bought him his favorite Starbucks drink every Monday. And I also bought him his tuna sushi every Wednesday. And on Fridays, he'd eat outside the headquarters along with the other Bigbang members and YG producers like Teddy Park, Lydia Paek, KUSH, etc. I didn't join them as I wasn't invited but I wished I was!

And I'm sitting here fixing some bars which Mr. Teddy had circled and told me to fix them as soon as possible. I realized how careless and ignorant I was. The whole music score was totally messed up!

Suddenly, my phone rang, 'Mr. Teddy' it said. I picked up and he instructed me to come upstairs. I immediately packed up all my stationeries and dumped them all into my little bag.

I ran upstairs while fixing my hair.

And then, I forgot to knock on the door. I just barged in and the sight of Jiyong and Kiko bickering together met me. They were smiling and giggling with each other. I widened my eyes; I thought they were not in good terms, but I suppose they made up.

Kiko was even more beautiful in person. I don't think she wore any eye or lip products, but I think she filled her brows as well as applied some foundation on her face as she looked so pale and flawless. She was wearing a cap, a plain grey shirt, maroon colored jeans, and sneakers. A black leather jacket was placed next to her which was hers, I think.

"Oh hey, Yeojung-sshi!" Jiyong greeted and I bowed my head. I quickly headed to Mr. Teddy who was in the recording room, trying out new microphones.
He explained that they were brand new and were a little different from the previous ones. I nodded and tried them on my own in order to get used to it. From the transparent glass, I could see both of them holding their hands and whispering to each others' ears. Jiyong was smiling. Brightly.

"Are you surprised?" Mr. Teddy asked.
"W-what?" I replied and jumped a bit due to his question.
"Are you that surprised about Jiyong and Kiko?" He repeated his question and this time clearer.
"Of course no! Haha! Their relationship has been on news for ages!" I replied, trying to focus my attention on the headphone cables.
Mr. Teddy was about to respond back when the studio door opened and a beautiful lady emerged from it. Han Ye Seul.
Mr. Teddy quickly went out of the recording room to greet his girlfriend with a peck on her lips. Jiyong and Kiko stood up as well to greet her. It turned out that Yeseul-sunbaenim spoke Japanese fluently. She's really talented.

After settling the cables down, I went out of the recording room and said hello to my beautiful idol. She was wearing almost no makeup on. Her hair was let down and was a little curly, perhaps a second-day curl. She wore a graphic sweater and ripped jeans with grey uggs. Her thick jacket was on her arm and now on the sofa.

She was incredibly friendly as well. She even remembered my name and shook my hand!

I couldn't ask anything more, really. They were such a perfect couple, gosh.

"Yeojung-sshi, we're going out for dinner, would you like to come with us?" Yeseul asked. I wanted to come, but...wouldn't I just be an undelightful mosquito? Lol.

"Um...no, thank you..." I said as I felt Jiyong looking at me.

"We're going to a famous Peking duck restaurant in Gangnam..." She said and seduced me with Peking duck, which apparently weakened me from my resolutes. But I stuck to it.

"I-I have an appointment. Haha..." I replied.
"Oh, is it a date?" She asked and smiled widely.
"N-no..." I replied, nervously. I wasn't going on a date obviously. I was just avoiding the truth of being available for dinner. Ugh. My life.
"Then, you should go with us..!" Yeseul said excitedly and clapped her hands as well.

And eventually, I joined them as Yeseul-sunbae was forcing and begging me to join them in front of Jiyong, Kiko and Mr. Teddy.

So I sat in the backseat of Mr. Teddy's car, which was a brand new BMW. And it was freaking comfortable. I mean, the seats. I felt that I was disturbing them. I knew that Mr. Teddy wanted to hold Yeseul-sunbae's hand, but, because I was there, he stopped any intimate acts. Despite all that, Yeseul was blank and had no idea what he wanted to do; she just kept smiling at him and then turned her head back and smiled to me as well. I really have no idea that she was that dense even after 5 long years of dating.

Jiyong and Kiko were in another car, his own car. I guess they were making their relationship official by going to a restaurant together.

We arrived first and requested for a VIP room and were immediately led there. It was at the end of the hallway, near the backdoor exit. And probably nobody would ever notice us there. After 5 minutes, Jiyong and Kiko arrived. They sat down, took off their caps and put them on the table before going through their hair with their fingers. They looked awfully same; just like twins. Their habits were even similar.

"Let's order!" Yeseul said excitedly as she browsed the menu with Mr. Teddy. Jiyong and Kiko shared the menu and me? Well, I went through it alone, not sharing it with anyone. And heck, I felt like a loser and loner as well.

Mr. Teddy called the waitress and ordered the food, "One whole Peking duck, sweet sour pork, Mapo tofu, chow mein, dumplings and spring rolls." She wrote the order down and secretly took glances of Jiyong and Kiko, Yeseul and Mr. Teddy. I could tell that she was a little flabbergasted at the amount of celebrity in one table.

After the waitress went out of the room, Jiyong and Kiko started talking, touching each others' hands. Other people might consider it as too much PDA (public display of affection), but, I could understand why they were being that way; they hadn't seen each other since a month and a half ago. And I was sure that Mr. Teddy and Yeseul-sunbae knew it too as they started small talks with me and started making jokes about each other, which I found was really cute.

"Yeojung-ah, can you speak Japanese?" Suddenly, Jiyong asked.

"...no...?" I replied, confused. That's odd.

"Oh, I see," Jiyong replied and gave a sad expression to Kiko. I guessed he wanted me to talk to Kiko.

And then, the food was served. Embarrassingly, I was the one eating like pig as the food was too delicious. I was half glad that I went because I would never be able to afford these expensive dishes.

Kiko and Yeseul ate lesser than I did. I think Kiko ate the least and the slowest. Well, I heard that eating at a slower rate is the way to keep you fuller. But, I understood why she ate less; she's a damn model, for god's sake.

Although Kiko ate slowly and least amongst all of us, she'd have those tiny bits of food left at the edges of , which Jiyong noticed and wiped them off with a tissue. I don't know, I think she was just putting on a show so that Jiyong would do that couple-ish stuff with her. Oh my God, why am I angry. Anyways, she was nice, at least she smiled at me whenever our eyes met.

Mr. Teddy paid the bill and immediately asked for the second round to us. Yeseul agreed, so did Jiyong and Kiko. And once again, I was the only one left. Foolishly, I agreed to go.

~~~~

By the end of the night, they were all wasted. Yeojung couldn’t help but feel honored and delighted to have spent her usually-boring Friday night with those talented celebrities. She almost hit her head as she realized how wrong she was to judge them by their covers. She thought they were going to be the most arrogant, boring and un-fun people to hang with, but, she was mistaken. They were all so funny especially after consuming about 5 glasses of soju. The funniest one was probably Yeseul. She talked about her love story with Teddy for the longest time ever. In a short span of 1 hour, she covered quite a couple of topics: how they met, how Teddy talked about her with their mutual friends, how Teddy texted her multiple times a day even though she hadn’t replied the ones from a day before, how he kept on showing up on her filming sets with weird reasons like, ‘just passing by’, when the set was on a beach in Busan, how she made time to respond back to his over-showing affection, how she was friendly towards him although he seemed a little creepy and how they ended up dating.

During her story-telling, Teddy kept on pressing his palms on , trying to shut her up. Sometimes, he gave her a peck in order to stop sharing his embarrassing courting tricks. Even though Kiko couldn’t comprehend on what they were talking about, Jiyong would constantly act as a translator for her and then she’d laugh as well, joining her Korean friends.

Suddenly, Kiko’s phone rang. She picked up the call and stood up from her seat, standing next to the door. Jiyong glanced at her in a worried look.

The phone call made Kiko’s smile fade into a frown and furrowed brows. Jiyong looked at her in a worried and concerned expression. She went back to her seat, slowly taking a deep breath and releasing it all at once.

“What is it?” Jiyong asked in japanese, which everyone in the room understood except for Yeojung, of course.

“I’m sorry…” She paused and looked at him in an apologetic way. “I need to go… My agency told me that my schedule has been changed. And I need to be in New York right away.” She continued.

“You mean, now? You’re going to catch a flight now?” He asked with his eyes wide opened.

“Yes.” She answered. “Someone’s gonna fetch me.” She informed and a text message filled her notification. “I think she’s here already.” She said and threw her phone inside her crossbody bag.

She got up from the couch and bowed to everyone. “Thank you for the night!” She said.

“O-Oh, Okay! Safe flight!” Teddy said and looked at her in a daze.

“Let’s meet again next time!” Yeseul exclaimed in her drunken tone which made Kiko giggle.

Yeojung bowed her head and smiled, still trying to figure out what was actually going on.

 

Kiko was about to open the door when she turned her head back and walked swiftly to Jiyong, cupping his cheeks with both of her hands and kissed his lips in front of everyone. His eyes were wide opened and he closed them immediately as he kissed her back, tilting his head to give her a deeper kiss.

Yeojung’s eyes widened and her lips gaped as the scene happened next to her.

“Omo!” Yeseul exclaimed and clapped her hands.

“Whoa!” Teddy responded.

The kiss lasted for 15 seconds and Kiko pulled back. They could see that she was blushing madly and so was Jiyong. His eyes were twinkling brightly and then whoosh, Kiko was gone.

Everyone looked Jiyong who was still flustered and dazed. Yeojung knew that he wanted more as his eyes lingered on her when she walked away from that very door. ‘He could’ve chased after her and show more of his affection, but why didn’t he?’ Yeojung asked herself.

The karaoke party of 5 minus 1, ended 15 minutes after Kiko’s departure.

Yeojung knew very well on how Jiyong struggled on making the decision of keeping Kiko from leaving him and letting her fly for her dreams. She could see from his deadly tired eyes that he was yearning for his dear girlfriend.

Teddy offered to take Yeojung home but she refused as she didn’t want to disturb their intimate moments anymore, be it in the car or out. She started walking to the bus stop when a car honked loudly at her, making her jump. And then the window slid down, revealing Jiyong’s drunk expression.

“Get in! I’ll drop you home!” He said and Yeojung refused politely, “No, I’m alright, thanks!”

“Just get in…” He said softly as if pleading. And then the next thing she knew was, she was in the car, Jiyong’s car, sitting next to him.

After 2 minutes of being in the car, she started worrying. “Why hasn’t he told the substitute driver my address? Is he going to take me to his house?!” She asked herself and her worried expression clouded her face within a millisecond.

“Why? Are you worried?” He asked, as if able to read her mind.

What? No...” She replied and awkwardly gazed to what's in front of her, which was a headrest. Jiyong wanted to laugh at her bizzare expression, but he held it in and determined to more.

He leaned towards her face and tried to catch her eyes, which will make her twice more nervous. The moment she felt his hot breath on her neck and his chin touching her shoulder, she turned her head towards him and immediately drowned into his drunk, tired eyes. Her heart raced as if she was in a 5 miles marathon. She stopped breathing and she felt her cheeks and ears warming up. Her eyes were wide opened.

They stayed like that for a good 5 seconds, which gave Yeojung a privilege to browse his features. His eyes looked awfully tired and exhausted, which gave her tons of concerns. But, his skin... *Wow, his skin is...better than mine...*

And then she was brought back to reality.

He was freaking close to her and he just gazed onto her lips. Is that normal? He didn't drink. He hadn't do drugs. He was okay 15 minutes ago.

"Do you want to spend the night..." He paused and turned his gaze on to her lips. "with me?" He continued, making her eyes wider than ever and she even let out a little gasp.

 

 

+++

 

Hi, everyone!

Hope you like this chapter! 

Please upvote and comment your thoughts on this chapter down below!

Question of the day: do you like JiKo or Tedseul couple better? 

love you, 

miss_sh