5th Letter (Part II)

The 11th Letter

The three arrived in a big suburban house. It was colored light blue accentuated with white painted on its edges. Woohyun can easily say that it has a minimalist theme for the house looked classy but cozy at the same time. Hoya motioned him to sit and he did. They were sitting across each other as Narra rushed over the bathroom. Woohyun guessed that she's here a lot based on her actions.

"Why did you punch me?" Hoya cut through the silence.

Woohyun laughed sarcastically. "Of course you know why."

Hoya looked at him as if he's studying him. Woohyun answered his gaze and now they were glaring each other down. Hoya shrugged and opened the television.

"Oppas, here it is," Narra came and handed them both of alcohol-infused cotton balls. Hoya stood up, snatched the cotton ball out of Narra's hand then entered a room. Woohyun suddenly felt awkward.

"Your name is Woohyun, right? Narra said, smiling. He just nod.

"I'm Narra! Nice to meet you. Can I call you Woohyun oppa?" She said while jumping slightly on her seat. 

She's quite weird huh? Woohyun thought.

He took the chance to look at her more.

She's indeed pretty. Fair skin, sweet smile, blondie but for Woohyun, Seolhyun is far more beautiful. Far more captivating.

The chat was interrupted by rushed footsteps. The door opened and Woohyun saw Seolhyun entering.

Her eyes scanned the room and it widened cutely as she saw him. 

What is happening? Woohyun pondered.

"Unnieeeeeee!" Narra welcomed her sister and hugged her.

"Narra, what are you doing here?" 

"Oppa and I were supposed to buy groceries but this man punched oppa out of nowhere," Narra said while pointing her finger at Woohyun.

"What? Why did you do that? He had never seen her this shocked.

 "Wait! Why is your boyfriend's mistress calling you unnie?"

"What mistress?  How dare you call my sister mistress!" She caught a pillow and threw it at his face.

"And boyfriend? Hoya oppa is... Hoya oppa is --" Seolhyun suddenly stopped talking, mumbling something at herself.

"I'm not her boyfriend." Hoya suddenly emerged from the room, now changed in regular clothes.

"HUH?" Woohyun shouted.

"I'm not her boyfriend."

"But why are you always together?"

"Because we're friends?"

"Is he your only friend? I've never seen you around other people!"

"Then it's Seolhyun's mistake this time. She really hates strangers."

"So you hate me?"

"No."

"Why?"

"I guessed you're kind of cool."

"Then why are you with Seolhyun only? I've never seen you with other girls." Woohyun turned to Hoya this time.

"It's because I don't like girls?" Hoya replied sarcastically making Woohyun’s forehead creased.

“W-what dislike about girls? I cannot u-understand, a-are you-?

"Yes, I'm gay Woohyunssi."

Woohyun's heart suddenly stopped. WHAT? HOYA? HOYA IS GAY?

 

[NOTE: IRENE IS NARRA! YEYYYY!]