5th Letter (Part I)

The 11th Letter

 [NOTE: The letters in this story are not literal "letter" like love letters and stuff. I name anything as letter as long as it was written on paper LMAO. For example, the fourth letter specified in my last update is the note given by Woohyun. I hope everyone understood my explanation. HAHAHA]
----

Woohyun was awakened that day by the sun rays striking through his windowsill.

TGIW. Thank God, it’s weekend.

And week-end means he won't see Seolhyun today. He won’t remember what she said, okay, he still remembers but not seeing her will make it all lighter.


"AISH!" Woohyun scratched his head irritably while rolling on his bed. He fell flat faced on the floor and his mother came rushing over.

"Woohyun ah! What happened!? Gwaenchana?" His mother opened the door and shook her head lightly when she saw her son's state.

"Get up now Woohyun, I have some tasks for you."

--

Woohyun sulked as he reached out for a piece of paper in his pocket.

Groceries, how he loath them.

Usually, he'll be chirpy about shopping but not today. Not when his heart is still aching.

Seolhyun's face immediately popped inside his head. His mood gloomed even more.

He sighed. He misses her already. They stopped talking after that day and it's been six days.

Six days?! How can she managed that?!

He really wanted to approach her but for what use? After all, he meant nothing to her.

His sulking intensified so he stopped walking a bit. He scoot over on one of the benches and observed his surroundings. Everyone seems happy... except for him.


Bitterness surged from him so he started walking again, more annoyed than ever. He came across the intersection and waited for the stoplight to turn green.
He noticed a couple joining him in his peripheral vision. His fists clenched and his eyes turned bloody.  Hoya. Hoya's beside him chatting lively with the same girl in the garden. His mistress. 

He silently eavesdropped from their useless conversation, trying so hard to control his anger. He looked over the stoplight and counted along with it.

"How about Seolhyun?" The girl said.

10..9..8..7

Woohyun's  full attention was on them now.

6..5..4

"What about her?" Hoya replied coldly that made Woohyun furious.

3..2...1 

Woohyun cannot control himself at that moment. He pushed Hoya then punched him square on the face. Hoya turned aggravated as he realized who it was and punched back. They both have this murderous expression and strong punches. The fight caused a commotion.

Two elderly hold them up and soon enough, they're under a lecture of a middle-aged man about violence. 

They were forced to exchange apologies.

 It's a funny sight actually, to see two young lads bowing to each other when their expressions say otherwise.

Hoya grabbed the girl's arm and to everyone's surprise she also grabbed Woohyun's.

"Narra, what are you doing?!" Hoya said. Meanwhile, Woohyun is too stunned to react.

"He's bruised too. Hoya oppa, we need to treat him too." 

"No, no thanks. I can take care of my own wounds."

“Hoya oppa, please?”

Hoya looked trapped. He will never win over her.

"Fine, let's treat him. You, come with us."

"Woohyun is the name and no, I'm not going."

"We can't leave you like that ahjussi. Please come with us," the girl said sincerely and Woohyun can't just said no. She looks so frail that he's afraid refusing will break her.

"Okay, fine. But make it quick."

The girl, named Narra cheered and drag him alongside Hoya.

Woohyun on the other hand is confused. He doesn't know what to think anymore.