Words Unsaid

The 11th Letter

//AN: I dedicate this chapter for Nam Woohyun's (aka my little namgrease) SOLO ALBUM!!! I really expected the song to be emotional (with the teasers and all) BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE HIS TEARS. The mv is so wonderful (& *coughs* purely aesthetic). I FREAKING LOVE IT TO BITS! SO YEAH LET'S CONTINUE STREAMING AND SUPPORTING HIM! #Write1stWin *cross fingers*//

---

Jinhee closed the door behind her, her eyes still cloudy with emotions she's ruly acquainted with. It might have been years since Mr. Oh looked at her liked that but the effects,she shoud say, are still the same. Knees wobbling, fingers shaking, heartbeat racing- the aftershock of the recent encounter is unsteadying her. 

And she is afraid.

She is damn afraid.

She had been hurt once and she barely survived. Now, she doubts that she can withstand the fall if it will all happen for the second time.

She expected a pair of arms to catch her then but she learned the hard way,when all she had was the pieces of her heart pixelated into pieces.

 

 The last bell before lunch rang above her as soon as she got inside her classroom. Several kids are heading to her direction, shock still eminent on their faces because of her sudden outburst.

Jinhee suddenly felt a pang of envy on how these kids- kids of her age can live normally. So normal that they can hate other people because of their history, and they can never be afraid of their own tails, Simply because those tails of horrible past is non-existent. Unlike her, they can all wake up with smiles etched on their faces. They can live their monotonous life without baggages they secretly carry.

Her tears are on the brick of falling when her vision suddenly darkened. She felt a pair of hands covering her eyelids.

She knows his scent. Woohyun

"Woohyun oppa, hajima,"  Jinhee whispered softly.

"How'd you know it was me?" the guy inquired where she answered with a shrug.

"Aye, you've seen me right?" Woohyun said as he playfully pushed her. 

His laugh almost melted the ice that is slowly freezing her heart.

"NAM WOOHYUN! WHAT HAPPENED TO-" Jang Seolhyun's voice cut through their giddy conversation.

'Jinhee," she finished with a whisper.

The two secretly smiled when they saw her expression. It was rare, to see Seolhyun caring about anyone.

"Jinhee-yah, gwaenchana?I've heard you are asked to go to the principal's office." She asked, wide-eyed. 

"It was nothing unnie. The principal asked me some questions, that's all."

The conversation ended there. In span of five minutes, her fright dissolved and was replaced by bliss brought about their inanimate talk about the most random things under the sun.

Jinhee watched the two laugh with each other. She will miss this. She will definitely miss this. Her hands involuntariy made their way to her chest, while her heart is painfully beating. She gasped for air and breathed.

"Unnie, oppa, I need to tell you something.'