Chapter 9

The Secret Of A Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was entering the SM building to go talk to Kyuhyun who was rehearsing, I was walking down the hall to get in the rehearsal room and Seohyun came out of the room smiling. I took the opportunity to call her to talk and clarify things.

Now we are sitting face to face chatting.

"So what you have to tell me about and beautiful theater that you did this all the time."

"Ryeowook oppa ... I want to apologize! I knew all along that you liked Kyu, and Kyu liked you all the time too."

"And because he did not speak before? I'm confident at the same time I am suspicious. Because all of this can be a frame of you with the rest of the members?!"

"Wook oppa, Kyuhyun told his family. His mother and sister responded well. His father has not accepted fully. I tried to convince him to tell you the truth. But with what happened the denial of his father, he thought the rest of Super Junior react the same way. "

"What about Mi-Young?"

"He loves that girl too, and he was very sad to not be able to take it. Once he came crying to talk to me. He was crying because he wanted to say to you take it together, but he was afraid. You had a fight with him at the time. "

"And you two?"

"We are like brothers, really. We never even dated or anything like that, it's actually an older brother to me."

"How can I trust you?"

"He asked for my help to get the daughter of you back. Well I'll help you, I love that girl even if you never let me get too close to her. Kyu I always spoke highly of her. And she's beautiful as you two."

I smiled at the thought of my perfect porcelain doll. While I was distracted she took my hands.

"Ryeowook oppa, I'll help you, Kyu and Mi-Young get together again. Kyu finally took courage to face everything and everyone you two. He told about Mi young and you to his parents. This has no proof that he loves you? he always loved you, I guarantee you. you can count on me whenever they need it. Right? "She smiled and stood up. "Well Oppa, I have to go now. Call me whenever you want."

She walks away and I keep sitting alone. I grabbed my cell phone and called Sungmin.

"Hello?"

"Sungmin"

"Hey Wook, how are you?"

"I want to see the Mi-Young."

"There Wok, you can not, she's fine now, she is protected. It will not suffer."

"She's my daughter Sungmin, you know how many months I am without seeing her?"

"I know a long time ago, but she's happy and well. So it's good that way."

"Why are you doing this?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter