Chapter 2

The Secret Of A Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sleeping when Appa Kyu came into my room.
"Young Let's wake up?" He approached my bed ... and did affection in my hair. I turned and smiled at him.
"Appa ..."
"Slept Well angel?"
"Yes Appa ..."
"Come ... let's eat ..." Appa picked me up and down the stairs of the house ... All my Appas were there ...

Appa Wook was at the stove making something for me ... Appa Teuk picked me up and shook me.
"Good Morning Little angel ... Did you sleep well?" I put my finger in his dimple ... Appa Teuk is like an angel ... He's so beautiful. Appa Wook turned with a piece of cake. And grinned ...
"Good Morning Flower."
Appa Wookie is so sweet. He knows how to make you feel good. I asked lap to Appa Wookie. He took me immediately of the arms of Appa Teuk. He sat and sat me on his lap, giving me child fork to eat cake.
"Appa chocolate cake !!" I screamed and opened a happy smile, this is my favorite cake. "Yes Flower, did as you like." Appa Wook kissed the top of my cabeça.
Appa Kang went downstairs, kissed Appa Teuk and turned to me.
"Eating chocolate cake girl ?! This Appa Wook pampers more. Give me a piece? I'm hungry!"
"Shiro"
"Please'll regret it if you do not give me." Appa Kang spoke with a ready smile on his lips.
"Shiro! Appa Shiro!" Then he came to me and started to tickle me, making me stir me up to Appa Wookie.
"Yeah Kangin ... let her eat." Appa Wook cried when I calmed down I finished eating and turned in Appa's lap and kissed his cheek.
"Thanks Appa." He dropped me on the floor and held my hand.
"Min we change it ..." Appa Min said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter