Chapter 6

The Secret Of A Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even after sleeping hours and hours, I still feel very tired and in no mood for anything.

About Mi-Young?

Well after Sungmin took, I never saw her or spoke to her, or anything like that.

I'm so miss her, my heart is empty.

Every day I have to look at Kyuhyun and remember that it was he who disgraced my life. Not because he impregnated me, but for taking my daughter away from me.

I have no courage to eat, and play with Junior's or anything. I just keep myself lying and crying.

It's been over months, and I do not know anything about my daughter, I had her birthday and I could not hug there.

After a KyuHyun time approached me, it comes time to my room to talk to me, but I put it out of my room crying and saying how much I hate it.

Of course ... I do not really hate him, I do not know how, but after five years I'm still in love with him, and no matter how hard I try not love him, I can not.

After Young left, my days died, I'm dying every day, miss her.

She is happy? Hope so.

I'm lying in my bed with my eyes closed. Or I heard the door to my room being opened and someone entered. I can already imagine who is only for peaceful and quiet steps.

I opened my eyes a little and saw the KyuHyun sitting next to me in bed.

"Hey Wook. How are you feeling?"

"What do you think? I'm bad."

"Err ..."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Because you slept with me that night?"

"Because ... I liked you."

"What?"

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter