Chapter 4

The Secret Of A Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi-Young

I woke up today. I got up and walked with my stuffed giraffe in hand. One thing that is very curious because I love Giraffes, I find them so beautiful, but I'm sorry too ... They suffer from his giant neck?
I went downstairs carefully as he tried to make my eyes defog. I got there and saw Appa Siwon beside Appa Chull.
"Good Morning Appa ..." I whispered.
"Good Day Princess, woke up early today." Chull came, picked me up off the floor and sat me on his lap. Siwon gave me a kiss on the cheek and shook in my hair.
"Appa, I'm hungry, I want to see appa wook."
"He's sleeping princess." Chull said.
"But I want it." I got off his lap and went upstairs, entered the room Appa who was sleeping quietly. I climbed into bed beside her, and I lay in his arms.
"Mi? Flower?"
"Appa ..."
"Why are you here?"
"I'm hungry and I miss you."
"Awwn Baby." He spent his tighter around me arms. my hair.
"Appa ..."
"Hm ...?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yes baby, I'm fine. I loved waking up to you here." He left a kiss on my hair.
"I Love You Appa."
"Oh baby, me too, me too. Love You."
I felt so safe there, as if I had found my late mother, who did not know. I turned facing Appa automatically leaning my head on his chest. I could hear her heartbeat. His beats were like lullaby to me. My eyes closed slowly, and I slept.

RyeoWook

I felt something coming together in my arms, and I felt Shampoo smell of my daughter.
"Mi? Flower?"
"Appa ..." I heard her weak and beautiful voice.
"Why are you here?" I asked surprised.
"I'm hungry and I miss you."
"Awwn Baby."
Hearing those words warmed my cold heart. I saw that in his hands was a small stuffed giraffe that I gave her when she was born.
I squeezed my arms around him. And did affection in her brown hair.
"Appa ..."
"Hm ...?"
"Are you okay?"
"Yes baby, I'm fine. I loved waking up to you here." I left a kiss on her hair.
"I Love You Appa."
"Oh baby, me too, me too. Love You."
I smiled to hear those words as you want to be heard. She turned to face me touching her face in my chest. He fell asleep. I was admiring the perfect face of my daughter. It is a perfect mixture of me and Kyu. Her brown hair, deep eyes and mouth are the same as Kyu. Her cheeks resemble mine, but are less prominent. The format of your eyes and nose are mine. That perfect being that I had generated in me for nine months. For the first time it seems that it is only mine, as if she knew that she is mine.
"I love you my daughter." Whispered down.

Mi-Young

I woke up still embraced in Appa, he slept quietly. I heard the bedroom door be opened and saw Appa Kyu entered the room.
"Angel, Appa Sungmin is here, to get you."
"I will not, I want to be with Appa Wook."
"But he's waiting for you there. His Unnie are here too."
"Shiro Shiro Appa!" Appa felt wook waking when increased my voice.
"Come on, you promised you would, ugly is not keeping promises."
"Shiro !!"
"What is going on?" Appa Wook looked at Appa Kyu pressing surprised me more in his embrace. "Why are you here?"
"Min and his wife are down there to waiting for her to spend the day with them. She promised he would yesterday."
"Anyeo if she did not want to go, she is!" Appa looked at me. I hugged myself in it. Appa Min and his wife entered the room.
"Little angel, come get you."
"SHIRO !!"
"But why?"
"I want to stay here with Appa Wook." I looked at Appa. "He's not well, I want to stay here."
"But we buy what you love. Strawberry ice cream!"
I started crying, I was feeling down and I hate feeling this way.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter