Chapter 10

The Secret Of A Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We left the SM building and went straight to my car. When I got in the car and was ready to turn it on my phone rang, I took it out of his pocket and went to read the message.

"Anything just let me know, I will go out at the same time, I do not hesitate to call me - Heechul"

I smiled to myself, Heechul always been what supported me beyond Sungmin.

I looked at Kyu who was ready to me.

- Where do we go first? - Kyu asked.

- For Sungmin home, then we have to deal with this crazy cancel adoption. We'll need to be united in this.

- Yes. But what do we do in Sungmin's house?

- Take Mi Young!

- AND...

- Do not know. Take her to our bedroom.

- We can not take her there. Sungmin will try to go pick her up with the help of police.

- We can go to a hotel.

- I do not think we should do this.

- What is your idea then?

- We can go into action against Sungmin and get full custody of our daughter.

- But it will be long.

- It is the safest.

- But it may well get away with it.

- I know.

- Then you will give that chance? Whose side are you anyway?

Kyu sighed.

- On your side wook.

I grabbed my cell phone from his pocket and handed it to Kyu.

- Here, call Heechul and put on loud speaker. We are going.

I started the car and took destination. Kyu called Heechul and put it on speaker. It did not take long for him to meet.

"Wook..."

"Chul ... I need you to find a good lawyer. I want him to help us to obtain custody of Mi Young. We're going to Sungmin from home. We'll take it from there."

"And where are you going to take her?"

"I still do not know. But you can get a lawyer?"

"Yes, yes ... Of course! Once I get I'll call you. Be careful."

"Thank you!"

Kyu ended the call. Before long, we see Sungmin house. It was an open window. The rest was totally closed. I parked the car and then goes out with Kyu behind me.

I stopped in front of Sungmin's house and gave two knocks on the door of the house. Sungmin screamed that was about to meet and soon appeared.

- Wook, I knew you'd come. What are you doing here?

- Do not be cynical Sungmin, I came to get Mi-Young.

- I did not tell you? She's my daughter now. You no longer have this right.

- I never had from the moment you took her away from me.

- Lie! You think I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter