Chapter 5

The Secret Of A Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RyeoWook
My daughter outside of my room begging me to open the door. My sobs and tears rising, into thinking that her father are locked in your room to a 'Diva' it. I never had hopes of anything. We have always been next, so I never thought of anything. But after the night he took away from me, and after pregnancy, did not speak to me anymore. I wanted to open the door and embrace my perfect porcelain doll, beautiful as her father. But I do not want her to see me like this. So I just convinced him to wait. When I calmed down, I went to the bathroom and washed my face. My eyes were red and swollen. I could no longer cry anymore. The only solution was to forget this unrequited love. Somehow. I know Yesung like me, but never came through. Maybe try something with him did I forget Kyu.
I left my room and went downstairs, when I got in the room of the house I saw Mi-Young sleeping with my cell phone in hand. I walked over to her and picked up the phone, I saw a game that was open on the screen. Then I saw that she was playing before bedtime. 
I put my phone in my pocket of my jeans and took my daughter in my lap. I was ready to climb the stairs to her room when Kyu and Seohyun were coming down the hall. I quickly went upstairs hoping not to see them together. But to no avail. I went upstairs and met with them. The Seohyun stopped in front of me and reached up to touch my daughter.

"Do not touch her."

"But ... She's so beautiful, and looks like an angel. I wanted to touch her again, as she did not want to hug me."

She again raised her hand to touch Mi-Young but I took a step back. I did not see that I was on the edge of the stairs and almost lost my balance. Kyu came to me and signed me. I took a step back and looked at Seohyun.

"I need to put her in bed. If you can let me pass, I thank you."

"Ooh Ryeong, sorry. I can take it a little?"

"Do not you see that she's sleeping?"

"Yes but..."

"So get out of my way."

I turned toward the door of the room my daughter and I walked as fast as possible. I put her on the bed and changed his clothes for pajamas. I was looking and his face and hair. I began to whisper and tears fell again my eyes.

"How long hm? How long will I have to hide from you that you are my daughter. What I waited for you for nine months. What I faced everything and everyone to have you. That you are the most precious person in the world to me . And I would do anything to protect you. I can not understand how a father can not love his own daughter?! Your father must be a heartless person at all. But I want you to know, daughter. I'll always be here to protect you from everything and everyone. I that I am able to do anything for you. I can not stand to see you grow every day in front of me and having to deny you are my daughter. I just can not anymore. It's so hard for me. God only knows how hard it is."

 

I was sitting in the room and Min went to the room together with Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. I was worried that their conversation but I could not react because others even of Super Junior was in the room as well. Yesung was sitting next to me trying to talk to me, but I was not very corresponding to their conversation. Kangin was playing with Heechul, Donghae and Eunhyuk were arguing over a game, Siwon and Shindong were talking low and in a corner of the room. Zhou Mi and Henry were in China.
I was still distracted thinking about the "Meeting" that Kyu, Teuk and Min were having. Until I heard my name called by Heechul.

"Ryeowook"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter