Chapter 7

The Secret Of A Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you read this chapter I ask you to imagine the appearance of Kyu and Wook, such as hair and face that they are in "Magic".

Good Read XD

I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I took a tidy at me in the mirror and soon I was ready.

I grabbed my cell phone wallet and put it in the pocket of my jeans pants. I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and smiled to myself.

Kyu was waiting down there so I could not take too long.

I've thought of all the amazing possibilities of what he could do, but I can not figure out what this is such a surprise.

I nodded and turned to the door, thus leaving the room and closing.

KyuHyun...

I went downstairs and sat on one of the couches, grabbed my cell phone and smiles slightly.

So I typed the number of Sungmin, took two touches and in the third he answered.

"Kyuhyun?"

"Sungmin Hi, I want to take a ride with Mi-Young, so make it ready in a few minutes, then step there to catch her."

"But ... I'd better not-"

"I am her father Sungmin, have it ready in a few minutes."

I hung up the phone and smiled thinking that finally I took the courage to take everything and try to recover all my mistakes. Because it took me so?

RyeoWook...

I went downstairs and Kyu was sitting on the sofa, he was smiling and had his cell phone in hand. When I arrived at the foot of the stairs I stopped and stared at him.

"Oh ... are you there! Are you ready? Can we go?"

"We can, but... what really we do? Where are you taking me?"

"It's a surprise ... and surprised when they are told no longer surprises." I pouted and he shrugged and smiled. "Come on, let's not be late."

He got up and went toward the bedroom door, his car was already in front of the door. I locked the bedroom door, like all Super Junior members have the keys, I do not need to worry about it.

I entered the passenger door and sat down. Kyu turned around and entered the driver's door. He sat down, put his seat belt and fit the key in the ignition and started the car.

In most of the trip I was looking out the window. It was a spring beautiful day. The flowers were full of life and leaves beautifully green trees.

A few minutes later Kyu stopped the car in calsada of a square. The square had low green grass. I had toys for children. Also had trees around.

I looked at Kyu and arched eyebrows as a question.

"Wook, I'll leave you here for a short time as soon as I return."

"That's part of the surprise?"

"Yup."

"You will not take it?"

"I promise I will not, and that's for good reason." He smiled and winked at me.

"Okay then." I shrugged and pulled the seatbelt.

I got off the car and walked to a bank that had a little bit away from it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter