Chapter 3

The Secret Of A Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi-Young

Chull Appa approached me when I was still in the lap of Appa Zhou Mi.
"I want to walk? This boring here! These parents are boring."
"It's not boring, but I want to leave. Appa go to the mall?"
"Of course! You are growing and need new clothes."
He smiled and winked at me, Appa Zhou's lap descended taking the hand of Appa Chull.
"Where do you think that goes with my daughter?"
Appa Wook came out as always the kitchen. Everyone turned to him, and I could see that Appa Kyu widened his eyes.
"I'll take OUR daughter at the mall." Appa Chull spoke highlighting the Our for some reason, I do not know!
"I'm going along. Wait!"
"No, Wookye you will not. I'm her father just like you. Let Mi!"
I followed him to the car and he put me in the chair. I was confused by the story that I am the daughter of one as the other. He went to the direction, started the car and left. He put their songs to play, I love their music.

 

RyeoWook

Chull went out with my girl, it makes me so worried. It usually does not go away from me. I went to my room and called Min who had already left.
"Min"
"Yes Ryeong"
"You can come here for a while?"
"Yes, in a few minutes I'm there, kiss."
When Min came, I was already crying. He entered the room and locked the door. He sat in front of me and took my hands.
"Ryeong what happened?"
"Chull left with Mi."
"Are you crying so ?!"
"No, I'm crying because I see my daughter grow up and I can not ..."
"Yah ... stay calm. When the time is right everything will work itself out."
"It's so hard to hide from her that she is my daughter, and my mother did not die, hurts me so much."
We heard two hits on the bedroom door. We expect the person to be identified. "It's me, Kyu". So Min stood up and I wiped the tears from my face.
"Wook you okay?" Kyu asked me approaching.
"What do you think?" Coolly answered your question.
"I know it's hard ... But we have to keep it that way."
"She's my daughter Kyuhyun, you do not care about her. You do not cry every day, watching her daughter grow without her knowing that the "mother" it is here, closer than she imagines."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter