Presentation...

The Secret Of A Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Mi-Young...
I have four years...
My Omma died a long time...
My Appa? Well I can tell my Appa...
Yes I have several Appa ... love all ... they are crazy and funny.

Who are they? You know that famous group of K-Pop, Super Junior? It is them, they are my Appa ... cool huh? I am very happy with them. I like every one. Each is different with me and that's exactly what I like about them.

I will talk a little about my parents:


Daddy Ryeowook: He is a very protective father to me. He always forbids me to eat very sweet. I do any kind of dangerous thing or to do evil to me. He's cute and very dear to me.

Daddy Kyuhyun: He relates very little to me. He speaks very little and sometimes interacts with me. I never understood why but he, of all, is the least close to me. Sometimes I think he does not love me.

Daddy Leeteuk: He is an angel to me. He knows exactly what I like and he always plays with me.

Daddy Donghae: He's very funny, he always makes jokes about my other parents and always when I'm sad he can make me smile.

Daddy Eunhyuk: He along with Hae Dad is like being in a circus. You laugh all the time. You play hard and never tire.

Daddy Sungmin: He and Dad Wook are always together. As Dad Wook is always shot down it is always close to him and he talks. I like him also he always me gifts and things roses. And I think cute and funny at the same time the fact that it uses pink. Very ...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter