I Want You

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As bonus of their good performance on the previous case, BTS and Bomi got two days rest and after that comes the weekends, they rest for quite a while. Bomi does nothing but sleeping, eating, watching TV and talking with BTS in KakaoTalk. They add her on their group chat and they keep on talking and fooling around, mostly Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Bomi. But others participate too, there isn’t any silent member, even Jungkook fools around freely. Bomi sometimes feels her heart fluttering when Jungkook mentions her and talks with her. But she tells herself that it’s not important and she likes Hoseok more.

 

First day after their break is the most boring day. BTS and Bomi have nothing to do, not even a small case to work on. After hours of lying around the office and doing nothing, they eat lunch together with Nara. Bomi introduces her to BTS and they become close to her, seems that getting close to people is their talent.

After lunch, Bomi remembers that she left Jungkook’s shoes in her locker. She brought the bag of his shoes to office.

“Here.” Bomi gives him the bag.

“What is it?” Jungkook asks her surprised before accepting it.

“Your shoes. Thanks!”

“Hum…”

“Awww… Since when you guys get close?” Taehyung teases them.

“Yah… They kissed before, although it was indirect!” Jimin hits Taehyung playfully and they both chuckles. Bomi’s face goes red thinking about the real kiss they had, not the indirect on.

“Hyungs! Stop embarrassing both of us!” Jungkook objects seeing Bomi’s blushing face.

“Ooo… Our Kookie has changed, now he is defending Bomi!” Jimin teases. Before Jungkook can talk back Jin and Yoongi enters the office.

“Bomi-ah! Come here!” Jin hands Bomi a bag.

“What is it oppa?” Bomi opens it and sees a police uniform. “WOW! Is it for me?!!! I can wear uniforms?!!!” Bomi jumps up and down in excitement.

“Yup, it’s for you. You’re that happy?!” Yoongi asks smiling.

“Yeah!! It’s my dream to wear these!! I’m going to wear it now!” Bomi runs and almost collapses since she bumped into Namjoon in her way out.

“Sorry oppa!!!” Bomi runs again as Namjoon helps her to regain her balance.

“What was she up to?!” Namjoon enters office, looking over his shoulder to Bomi who is running away like a child.

“She got her uniform and she’s super excited about it!!” Hoseok laughs and shakes his head.

Jungkook looks at Hoseok who is grinning while talking about Bomi.

Does Hoseok hyung like Bomi?!! I can’t figure it out… He is always friendly to everyone. But what I’m sure is that Bomi likes him more than just an oppa. She doesn’t blush when other hyungs jokes around with her and does skinship. But in front of Hoseok hyung, she gets shy…

Why am I even thinking about it?!!! It’s none of my business!!

“Tada~! How do I look?!” Bomi walks into room majestically. Jungkook looks at her and his heart races.

She is elegant… It suits her so much… I didn’t know uniforms can be this attractive…!!

“Wow! Best!” Taehyung gives her a square grin. “Come on, I want to take photos with you!”

Bomi sits on couch beside Taehyung and Jimin joins them from back. They pose cutely for the first selfie and normal for the second one.

“Yayayah… That’s not how you take selfies!” Hoseok throws himself beside Bomi and grabs her phone from Taehyung. “Ahhh… you don’t know how to take selfies, that’s why they are all blurry!!”

“No way, I’m good at…” Taehyung objects.

“Hyung is right! You never take a useful selfie!” Jimin sticks his tongue out. Hoseok suddenly takes the first selfie while Taehyung is about to yell at Jimin.

“Hahahaha… look at Taehyung’s face!!” Jimin dies from laughter. Taehyung had a complete derp face on photo.

“HYUNG… delete it…” Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter