Last Mission

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook looks himself, from toe to head, in the large wall mirror. The shoes are okay. The black suit he is wearing is fine. He fixes some strands of his hair and finally leaves them on his forehead. He bites his lip nervously and looks at himself again.

The tie. His tie is the problem. Jungkook pulls it off his neck.

“Leave the poor tie alone. You’ve fixed it for hundred times already.” Jimin who is sitting across the hall protests Jungkook. Others except Hoseok are present, all dressed up finely in suits.

“It looks wrong.” Jungkook starts folding it but as soon as he ties it, he pulls it off again.

“Let me.” Jin who couldn’t watch Jungkook struggling more, steps out. Jin ties it around his neck delicately and pats his collar after he was done.

Jungkook looks himself in the mirror again. The tie looks strange again but he can’t pull it off right in front of Jin.

“Thanks hyung.” Jungkook mumbles while planning to unfold the tie when Jin wasn’t around looking.

“You’re looking fine, don’t worry.” Yoongi appears beside him assuring him.

“Am I…?” Jungkook asks still unsure and nervous.

“Yeah dude. Relax. It’s going to be alright.” Taehyung stands beside him with Jimin and shoots him an assuring smile.

“What if it won’t…? What if everyone is right and we’re too young to get married? What if I can’t take care of her? What if I’ll hurt her…?” Jungkook spits out things that were eating his brain for the past week. He knows he loves Bomi and he wants to spend rest of his life with her. But he starts to feel unsecure as they get near to the wedding. Will he be able to be good husband? And now with an hour to their wedding Jungkook feels like dying because of nervousness.

“Yah. Yah. You’re over thinking now because you’re nervous.” Namjoon appears behind him and Jungkook looks at him through mirror. “It’s natural to be nervous before wedding because you’re taking a big step. There might be problems at times but remember that you two are together, you can overcome if you believe in yourselves.”

“And we’re here to support you and Bomi. You’re not alone.” Jimin hits his shoulder.

Seeing his hyungs nodding and smiling, Jungkook finally sighs in relief. He felt all the pressure in world on his own two shoulders but now he feels a bit relaxed.

“Thanks, hyungs.”

“Hey, that’s what best men are for.” Jin squeezes his shoulder.

Jungkook looks himself in the mirror again. The tie looks alright, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it. Jungkook takes a deep breath, ready for anything that future will bring out for him. He doesn’t feel nervous anymore.

At the moment, Hoseok peeks into room. “Hey guys. Everything’s fine here?”

“Yep.” Namjoon assures him.

“Good then I’ll go check on the bride.” Hoseok disappears quickly. He has been busy all day with preparations of wedding ceremony and then greeting guests, he didn’t get time to check on Bomi.

Hoseok enters bride’s waiting room after knocking on the door. He panicked as he found Bomi sitting on the floor in her puffy mini wedding dress, crying desperately.

“Ohhh… what’s wrong?” Hoseok asks startled. Nara and Hyejeong are crouching down beside her with boxes of tissues, trying to calm her down.

“Everything is wrong…” Bomi starts while sniffling. “Everything is ruined… how can I get married like this…?”

Hoseok looks at Nara and Hyejeong for an explanation.

Nara comes by Hoseok and whispers. “Florist called and said they sent her flower bouquet to a wrong address. She was stressed since morning and after hearing that she freaked out.”

Hoseok glances at Bomi who is cleaning her face with her hand, causing dark traces of make up appears in her face.

“Omg…” Hoseok runs toward her. “Baby, baby, please don’t cry.” He rounds his hand on her shoulder and helps her to stand up.

“Oppa… everything is ruined…” She cried harder while sitting on the sofa with Hoseok.

“Nothing is ruined. Oppa will take care of everything. Just don’t cry, ok?” Hoseok brushes her hair away from her face. Her eyes are puffy and red and there are black streams of tears on her face. “Look what you’ve done to your pretty face?”

Bomi hiccups while trying to stop her tears. “My bouquet was really pretty…”

“I know baby, but we can’t do anything about it now. I’ll find you another bouquet.”

“You… will?” Bomi asks still unsure. She thought her wedding had ruined but now Hoseok’s smile is assuring and she knows she can trust her brother with everything.

“Sure I will. Promise you don’t cry any more.” Hoseok hovers his pinky before Bomi till she raises up her shaky hand. Hoseok tangled their pinkies with a smile before standing up.

He gets near Hyejeong who is standing by door watching.

“Please fix her face up somehow. She looks like panda.” Hoseok said with a serious awkward face before disappearing out.

He texted others and after few minutes, Jimin and Taehyung appeared in the corridor where Hoseok was walking on it nervously.

“Did you tell Jungkook?” Hoseok asked them impatiently.

“No… he has just calmed down like fifteen minutes ago.” Jimin replies.

“What should we do about the bouquet?” Taehyung mentions the reason of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter