Past, Present, Future

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning Bomi walks toward their office with a bright smile. Thinking about afternoon when Hoseok is going to be discharged from hospital, excites her.

But when she walks into office, her smile altered to a high pitched scream. Hoseok was crouching over the printer while fixing it.

“Oppa!! What are you doing here?”

All seven boys flinch over hearing her scream.

“Yah Bomi, chill… it’s still early in the morning…” Yoongi looks at her with his half opened eyes and scolded her before going back to his nap.

“Sorry.” Bomi feels bad for waking up Yoongi, he was up all night monitoring JI company.

Bomi walks toward Hoseok who welcomes her with a wide smile. “I was feeling fine so I came out of hospital last night.”

“Oppa!!! I can’t really understand you! You’ve just regained your conscious and you’ve come to work without getting a proper rest?” Bomi’s serious tone made Hoseok’s smile disappear. He haven’t seen her this angry before and to be honest it scared him a little. Jungkook raises his head and watches Bomi with an alerted look.

“You need to be careful of your wound. What if it get infected?” Bomi points at Hoseok’s head. He was wearing a beanie to cover up his wound on back of his head.

“Bomi, calm down. I’m fine, you don’t have to be worr…” Hoseok puts her hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

“How can I possibly not be worried? You keep doing things without telling me and expect me not to be worried. You were dying back there and I couldn’t do anything…” Bomi breaks into tears before Hoseok’s surprised eyes.

She turns around and runs out of office, covering her teary face from others that were watching them.

Hoseok watches her leave. He didn’t know till now what she went through. Hoseok had always done what he thought was right without thinking about its risks, but now he finds out that he has someone who cares about him so much. Now his life means much more to him, he needs to be well for Bomi. He wanted to keep Bomi from dangers of outside world but he didn’t know that he hurt her more than any other thing. He realized that just now, in her pleading teary eyes.

Jungkook looks back and forth to Hoseok and office’s door. He finally makes a move to run after Bomi but Hoseok puts his hand on his shoulder.

“Let me.” Hoseok says softly and Jungkook stops, knowi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter