Mission

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up due to rough cold, I can’t move, it’s like I’m being tied up. I blink a few times and find myself on the floor of office. I’m wrapped in a blanket so tightly that I can’t use my hands anymore.

Why am I lying on the floor?!!! From what I remember I took a nap on the couch!!

I try to release my hands but that’s no use, I can’t move them. I turn to my other side with such difficulty and see a figure sleeping on the couch.

Jungkook?!!!!

He threw me to floor so he can sleep on the couch?!!! Oh… That mean self centered jerk!!! I’ll kill you…!!!!!

My blood boils in anger; I begin to crawl on the floor to reach Jungkook.

“Bomi, why are you crawling?”

“Why are on the floor? Wrapped on a blanket!”

Taehyung and Jimin’s chuckles stop me.

“Oppa, don’t laugh! Help me out!” I pout and frown till they begin to unwrap me while laughing. Taehyung pushes the blanket aside as Jimin holds my shoulders and helps me stand up.

“Aish!! My body aches…” I groan but instead Taehyung messes my already messed up hair.

“Kookie usually sleeps on the couch, guess he put you down.” Jimin explains. “After we read the information you've got, we went out to get ready for the mission.”

“What did you find? What's the mission?” I forgot about Jungkook and asked them curiously.

“There's another money transfer in a few hours. We're going to surround the bank and catch the robbers.” Taehyung continues.

“Can I come too?” I asked them excited; I’ve never been in a real mission before.

“I don't know, better ask Namjoon hyung...” Jimin's walkie talkie goes off. “We have to go, Namjoon hyung is calling. Can you please wake Jungkook up?” Jimin says while tapping my shoulder and leaves.

“We're waiting in front of main gate, hurry and come!” Taehyung follows Jimin out the office, leaving me with hates-me-so-much Jungkook.

“Pufff... Why me?! I'm afraid to wake him up!!” I get near Jungkook who is hunching on the couch.

“J... Jungkook-shi! Jungkook-shi!!” I call him and call him but he's not even moving.

“Yah! Jungkook, wake up!” I yell but still no response. I tap his shoulder, but still no reaction from him.

“Yah!!!! Wake up!!! YAH!!” I hit his shoulder hard while yelling. Jungkook turns around suddenly; grabs my wrist quickly and after twisting it he pulls me toward himself. Because of his sudden self defense I lost my balance and fall on him on the couch. Our lips brush together as he opens his eyes and stares at me. His face is inches away from mine and his big eyes are focused on me. My heart begins to beat hard as I'm completely lying on him. It takes seconds for Jungkook to finally realize and let go of my wrist.

“W... What the hell… y... you were doing?!!” He pushes me of himself and sits straight. I whine in pain and distance myself from him.

“I had to wake you up. There's going to be a mission.” I look at his still shocked face and red ears; I'm dying of embarrassment myself too. “We'd better get going.” I stand up to leave.

“Never wake up a cop like this; I might have seriously injured you.” Jungkook says, this time softly as he walks past me and leaves the office. I gulp and follow him af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter