Wait For Me

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook walks into the office to find only Taehyung there.

“Where is Bomi?” Jungkook asks Taehyung quickly.

“She… went… home…” Taehyung replies indifferently while yawning, showing his cave like mouth.

“And you let her leave alone?” Jungkook nearly yells at his hyung.

“What am I?! Her babysitter?! Stop overacting.” Taehyung leans his head on the desk to take a nap.

“Urgh… seriously!!!” Jungkook shouts and runs away the office.

“What’s he up to?” Jimin who enters the office just that moment, asks Taehyung.

“I don’t know… Jungkook has become overprotective toward Bomi these days. Yesterday I was messing her hair and Jungkook kicks me around saying girls doesn’t like someone messes their hair. How on earth he knows a thing about girls, he hasn’t dated anyone yet!” Taehyung bursts out feeling offended.

“Dude, that’s because he likes Bomi!” Jimin smirks.

“No way! Didn’t Bomi like Hoseok hyung?!”

“I don’t know, that was more like dongseung- oppa relation but I can see sparks between these two from the first day.” Jimin deduced.

“You may be right! Bomi and Jungkook were arguing with each other the whole time but their fights were cute.” Taehyung nods in understanding and Jimin joins his best friend in nodding.

“Will you shut up? You two sounds like ahjummas!” Yoongi scolds them while waking up from a nap he took before his PC.

“Ahhh!!! You scared me hyung!! Since when you were there?!” Jimin gasped holding his heart.

 

 

Jungkook calls Bomi while driving to her apartment. He doesn’t feel good about this, all he can think of is the threatening messages that Bomi had got. He didn’t talk about them with Bomi ever since that day because of all works that they had. He trusted her words that she would take care of it herself but deep inside he was worried and every day he made sure that Bomi wouldn’t go to her apartment by herself.

“Pick up the damn phone…” Jungkook swears while waiting for Bomi to pick up but instead his call has got rejected. He feels worried to death. This isn’t good. He speeds up the car as his eyes searches the streets.

His phone vibrates seconds later to an incoming message. Jungkook reads the message she sent and his eyes got big.

Dammit… 

Feeling raged, Jungkook called the office and Yoongi picks up the phone.

“Hyung, Bomi has been threatened and someone is following her to her apartment.”

“What?!!!” Yoongi’s shocked voice comes from other side of line.

“I’m on my way there. Call for supports.” Jungkook informed before hanging up the phone in a second.

 

Searching the neighborhood, finally Jungkook sees two suspicious figures in a corner. Jungkook’s heart stopped as he sees Bomi being carried by them and it seems like she is unconscious.

Jungkook didn’t waste another second and attacks them. One of the men leaves Bomi alone and fights back Jungkook.

Jungkook punches him down wildly and charges toward the second one who is dragging Bomi away and punches him too but he dodges it easily and punches Jungkook on face.

Jungkook stumbles back and look at the man fiercely. Corner of his mouth has been cut off and stings but he doesn’t care, Bomi is on that bastard’s dirty hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter