Christmas ~Special Chapter~

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook stirred in his sleep. He feels a fluffy body sticking to him and the grip he is feeling around his chest is getting tighter.

Awww... Bomi is hugging me so tight… aigoo, she loves me a lot too…hahaha...!

Jungkook smiles proudly in his sleep. But slowly he feels that the grip is becoming real tight and it makes it hard for him to move or even breathe.

When did she become this strong?!!

All of a sudden a weight falls into his stomach and Jungkook shot his eyes open alerted. His eyes grow wide as he finds a hairy leg resting on his stomach. He let out a small scream before shoving the leg away and turning around to observe what exactly is going on in Bomi and his shared bedroom. He finds Jimin the person hugging him tightly and the older boy nuzzles his nose into Jungkook’s chest. Jungkook pushes him around roughly and jumps of bed. Jimin groans in his sleep and soon finds Taehyung on the other side of bed and curved around.

Why they are on our bed? Where is my wife?! Jungkook dashes out of their bedroom terrified.

He finds Bomi in kitchen, already wearing her apron and busy cooking breakfast. Jungkook sighs in relief and remembered that last night they had an early Christmas party with BTS. Minus Yoongi, Nara, Namjoon and Hyejeong who left early, others stayed the night. They had so much drinks and partied up till almost dawn. They must have passed out because tiredness and slept just wherever they have found.

“Bomi-ah~” Jungkook whines while walking toward his wife.

“Good morning!” Bomi turns to face Jungkook with a big welcoming smile. “How did you sleep, honey?” Bomi drives back her attention to her boiling soup.

“Bad…” Jungkook pouts and pulls Bomi by arm to get her full attention. “I was so terrified when I woke up and you weren’t by my side. I almost had and heart attack…”

Bomi chuckles while lowering the heat to take care of her childish husband.

“You had woken up alone for twenty five years and we’re only married for six months. It’s not that long to grow a habit of always seeing me in the morning.” Bomi reasons him with a smile and runs her fingers into Jungkook’s messy morning hair. He just looks so cute with pouty lips and messy hair.

“I don’t remember a life without you. My life has begun with you…”

“Ohhh… ah…oh… when did you become so cheesy… you were just fine last night…” Bomi laughs and Jungkook shrugs.

“I’ve slept hugging Jimin, guess his cheesiness transferred to me.”

“That’s understandable. It might be the side effect.”

They both laughed. Jungkook slides his arms around Bomi’s waist and pulls her closer to him. Bomi rested her hands on his shoulders before Jungkook leans toward her. Their kiss grows more passionate than just a morning kiss. None of them wanted to let go, telling themselves just one more second.

“Ahem ahem…”

Bomi and Jungkook pull away each other and see Hoseok standing in their living room.

“Good morning oppa! Did you sleep comfortably?” Bomi asks while going back to her cooking and pushing Jungkook who still wants a finishing peck, to bathroom for washing up.

“Yup, but still sleepy. I’m going to sleep again as soon as we got home.” Hoseok walks into kitchen while watching the mess they made in the living room. “Sorry we made a huge mess last night.” Hoseok says apologetically and starts helping Bomi with preparing food.

“It’s alright. Jungkook promised to clean when we’d decided to throw a party.”

“Oh yeah?! Then I’ll go make it dirtier before we’ll leave.” Hoseok winks and Bomi laughs.

As food got ready, everyone gathered around dining table. Last one to join was Jin.

“Dongsaeng sorry, I should have woken up early and helped you to cook.” Jin looks at soup, omelet and sausages on the table.

“You cook for them everyday, it’s ok not to do it one day.”

“You make me sound like an ajumma.”

“Aren’t you oppa?!” Bomi teases him and Jin chuckles.

“That’s it! Don’t wait up for me tonight kids. I’m going on a date!” Jin tells others.

“Umma don’t!” Jimin pouts jokingly.

“You’re going to get married and forget us.” Taehyung whines.

“Don’t worry bro. no one is willing to get married to a nagging ajumma.” Jimin assures Taehyung.

“You little!” Jin leans over table to smack Jimin but a loud thump stops them.

Hoseok was so sleepy that he fell asleep while chewing his food and hit the table with his forehead.  

“Ouch, damn it…” He rubs his forehead while others begin to laugh; it wasn’t Hoseok’s first time to fall asleep in weird positions. Only Bomi approached him with a concerned look.

“Oppa, you ok?”

“It hurts… kiss it to get better.” Hoseok points at his forehead and Bomi kissed it without hesitation.

“My cheek hurts…” Taehyung sitting beside Hoseok, says blankly. “… I’m just saying… in case someone kind enough appears and wants to heal it with a kiss.”

Bomi shakes her head while laughing. They are just like little kids. When one of them wants ice cream then suddenly all of them wants it too. Bomi pecks Taehyung’s cheek and he flashes a wide grin. Then it was Jimin’s turn to glance at her while blinking. Bomi pecks his cheek too. Jin was eating his food not really paying attention when he felt a warm peck on his cheek.

“Since I kissed others.” Bomi smiles and looks at the last person on the row. Jungkook smirks and waits for her to get close. When Bomi was about to peck his cheek, Jungkook turned his face around quickly and captures her lips with his.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter