What Hoseok knows

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First time Hoseok’s eyes laid on Bomi, he felt something shook up his heart. Hoseok found himself immersed in her eyes. They have a familiar brightness that comforted his heart. Her eyes reminded him of his sister. The sister he had lost when he was young. Hoseok wondered if a miracle happened to him and he’d got the chance to see his sister again and made things up to her.

Hoseok felt the urge of taking care of Bomi and he felt that she grew attached to him too. But when Hoseok saw her trying to confess him her feelings, reality hit him. He shouldn’t have acted selfishly and made Bomi start having feelings for him. He needed to find out the truth.

That afternoon when Hoseok left Bomi in the coffee shop, he went on a trip to Bomi’s hometown telling others that he was going to visit his home. BTS didn’t know about his past and he didn’t want to tell them anything unless he became sure.

Following the address Hoseok had, he reached a little house outside the city near sea. Hoseok entered the little garden of house. It was clean and pretty though it seemed old and not fancy at all. Hoseok wondered whether Bomi really lived there.

“Is anyone home?” Hoseok knocked the door.

“I’m coming…”

After minutes the door opened, an old woman welcomed surprised Hoseok.

“Hello halmoni!” Hoseok greeted her with a big smile and bowed politely. “I’m Bomi’s friend and coworker.”

Her face beamed happy in mention of Bomi’s name. “Aigoo… come in, come in…”

Hoseok entered the small house watching everywhere. He sat on floor and grandma gave him a cup of tea which Hoseok accepted politely.

“Is my duckling doing well? She is a bit troublemaker but she is very smart.” Grandma asked Hoseok enthusiastically and he assured her that Bomi was doing fine.

Grandma began to talk about Bomi and how lively and playful she was. While grandma was recalling memories from Bomi, Hoseok couldn’t help but smiling. He noticed the tight relation between them and how much they loved each other.

After a while Hoseok gathered his courage to start talking about the real subject he had come this far because of.

“Halmoni, where are Bomi’s parents?!” Hoseok finally asked.

“Her parents aren’t around, it’s just me and Bomi.”

Hoseok paused before starting to explain things. “Halmoni, to be honest I came here to find about something. Can I tell you something about myself?”

Bomi’s grandma waited for Hoseok to start.

“I lived with my parents and my little sister in Gwangju. Back then my sister, Hani, was 8 and I was 11. I used to pick her up from school everyday but one day I wanted to play with my friends so I made her go home by herself.” Hoseok paused, regret was written all over his face. “She’d never made it home.” Tears gathered in Hoseok eyes but he went on with his story. “There was a criminal going around the area kidnapping many children… along with my little sister.” Hoseok broke into tears like a little child. He has regretted letting go of Hani every single day of his life even though at times he smiled like nothing was wrong but the truth was that it hurt everyday.

Grandma came near and patted his back. She felt pity seeing the poor boy crying. “It’s okay, young man… you were a child.”

Hoseok sniffed and cleaned his face with his hand. He knew that it was entirely his fault and he blamed himself no matter what. “The kidnappers took the children by boat but police found them and in the struggle when they were trying to arrested criminals, Hani were lost. We searched everywhere but we couldn’t found her and we didn’t know if she is still alive or not.” Hoseok took a deep breath and looked at grandma. “We didn’t hear anything about Hani till the day I saw Bomi, she looks ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter