Confession

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi wakes up in an empty hospital room. She wrinkles her forehead trying to overcome dizziness and headache.

“You’re awake!” Hoseok walks in room just on time.

“Oppa… You’re back!” Bomi beams happy as she sees him.

“Yeah… How do you feel?” Hoseok helps her to sit on her bed.

“A little headache but I’m fine…What happened? I just remember people following me… I can’t remember the rest…”

“Jungkook came and saved you. You were unconscious for a few hours.” Hoseok explains softly.

“Is he ok? Didn’t he hurt anywhere?” Bomi asks quickly and concerned.

“He is ok, don’t worry.” Hoseok chuckles. “Do you like him?”

“WHAT…?!!! What are you saying oppa!!!” Bomi yells and shakes his hand in the air to protest harder.

“Your overacting means that you like him.” Hoseok chuckles even harder. “You don’t have to hide it. He likes you too.”

“Does he…?” Bomi asks unknowingly.

“Yeah… He is way too obvious. How can you not notice that?!” Hoseok leaves her still chuckling. “I’ll call doctor.”

 

After check up, Hoseok drives Bomi home and leaves for work afterward. Bomi feels bored all morning till afternoon. She knows that BTS are working hard on the case and she wants to help them out. She blames herself for being hurt when they need her help.

After being scolded by Nara, why she wasn’t careful and how she could have been died if Jungkook weren’t there, Bomi goes to bed, but it’s way too early to sleep. Her phone rings showing a new message from Jungkook.

“Kookie: How are you?”

Bomi pouts, this is Jungkook’s style, without any emoji, just the serious question but Bomi knows he is sincere.

“Bad.”

As soon as Bomi sent the message a couple of messages come from Jungkook.

“Kookie: What happened?”

“Kookie: Where do you have pain?”

“Kookie: Your head?”

“Kookie: Let’s go to hospital, I’ll come over in a minute…”

Bomi chuckles at his cuteness while he is still serious.

“Kook-ah! I’m fine, just bored :)”

“And sad cause I couldn’t help you guys today.”

“Kookie: Ohh… You scared me.”

“Kookie: We did nothing special today, just investigating the ones attacked you but they aren’t talking. But we find out they are a gang that JI Company had sent.”

“I’ll join you tomorrow then.”

“Sorry I caused trouble. Hoseok oppa told, you saved me, thank you.”

“Kookie: Just by words?!”

“Again?!:p”

For seconds Jungkook didn’t answer.

“Kookie: Wanna hang out tonight?”

“Ok :)”

“I’ll pick you up in half an hour.”

Bomi jumps off her bed and gets ready quickly. She dresses in a pair of jeans and a loose shirt, letting her hair fall on her shoulders to hide bruises on her neck.

When she left her apartment, Jungkook was already there, leaning on his car.

“Hey.” Jungkook smiles as soon as he sees Bomi and open

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter