Give Me A Chance

A Case Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look at my watch showing 04:10p.m. Usually my work hours end at 4p.m but I don’t think I can go home at this state. After reading half of the documents I found out that the robbers are five masked people that robbed three different banks. I read a lot about their appearances that people who were at the bank described for the police. There are various details; I read them all but I don’t think this information helps a lot.

I sit back and puff the air out of my mouth. I text Nara to leave work without me, since I have to wait for the ‘Return of Dragon’, I mean short tempered Namjoon!!

I decide to grab some coffee. I leave the office to the coffee room. I take my time and drink my coffee peacefully before going back to office.

As soon as I entered I see Namjoon’s forceful eyes on me, BTS may have reached office recently since they are all standing by the door.

I close the door behind me and look at Namjoon’s burning eyes.

“Where the h…” Namjoon starts to yell but in the middle of it he takes a deep breath and calms himself. “Where were you?”

“Drinking coffee.” I reply shortly while six pair of eyes are on me.

“You left the office, without locking the door to DRINK COFFEE!!!!” Namjoon yells at me and I my place frightened.

“I’m sorry… I did wrong.” I bow several times.

“What if someone had broken into the office and would have used the documents?!” Namjoon yells again and points at the files that I’ve left on the table.

I just bow and say sorry while biting my lip and blaming myself why I couldn’t act better.

“Where’s Jungkook?” Taehyung asks me calmly.

“I don’t know…” I reply while looking at my shoes, I don’t dare to look at them and I don’t dare to tell them that Jungkook didn’t help me.

“You were supposed to work together and you don’t know where he is!! I bet you didn’t even finish the files of the case.” Namjoon attacks me again and my silent admits that he is right.

“Are you stupid?!!” Namjoon’s last yell makes me almost tear up.

“Namjoon, it’s enough!” Jin’s calm voice saves me again.

“I’m not lying or anything, she is useless.”

My hands turn to fists at my sides; I look at Namjoon in frustration. “I accept that I shouldn’t have left the office with open doors, it’s my fault and I apologize for it but it’s not fair that you’re calling me useless, it’s my first time working on a case and it was hard for me to read all the files alone. Jungkook-shi left, and you didn’t bother to say even a slight introduction about the case and all you’re doing is yelling at me. Everyone has a first time and needs to adjust themselves with the new circumstances but you’re just yelling at me without understanding and giving me a chance! You know what; ask for another person, I don’t want to work with you either!!!!” I take a deep breath because I just yell all my thoughts without breathing. I look at their round eyes fixed on me. Namjoon seems really surprised at my outburst and stares at me with an open mind and raised eyebrows.

I turn on my heels to leave but then I realized my bag is still on the couch. I turn around and see their surprised faces that are waiting for me to say another thing.

“My bag…” I mumble shyly and make my way to couch. As soon as I grab it, I run out of room at my fullest speed.

While I’m running in the corridor, the tears I held back f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter