2. Want to watch some movies?

LIVING TOGETHER AT THE DORM

MINHYUN'S P.O.V --

 

Baekho, it's time to wake up!”, Minhyun yelled to Baekho's ear. The ”white tiger” was so lazy, it was afwul to wake him up every morning. He never woke up by his self, it was always Minhyun who's mission was to wake him up.

 

Stop yelling! I'm already woken up..”, Baekho said and just turned to other side. Minhyun sighed and smirked after getting an idea.

 

Okay, this is the only way to get you up!”, Minhyun said and started tickling Baekho. Immediatly the white tiger jumped up and defended himself. He yelled Minhyun to stop.

 

Fine. Now go and get something to eat”, the taller said and crawled out of their bed. Baekho left the room quickly. He was pretty hungry, no surprise.

 

Minhyun stayed in the room, because he already ate some breakfast. It was going to be a boring day – to Minhyun, he didn't know anything about the other members. Minhyun had nothing to do. Maybe they could watch some movies and get snacks?

I better tell this idea to JR!”, Minhyun spoke to himself. The leader loved movies, especially action movies.

 

BAEKHO'S P.O.V –

 

The white tiger was heading downstairs, where the kitchen was. He was so hungry, and he could eat the whole fridge. When he found his way to the kitchen, he saw all of them in there, except Minhyun who stayed in the bedroom. Ren and JR sat next to each other, and Aron was towards JR.

 

Have you all eaten already?”, Baekho asked as he walked to the fridge and grabbed some milk. From the cupboard he took some cereals.

 

No, i'm still eating”, Aron said and watched Baekho coming to sit next to him. American boy was just eating some bread with ham. Is that all what they eat in America? Weird

 

Why are these two then still here?”, Baekho asked smirking. He meant Ren and JR, and of course everyone knew it. Ren just watched the clock ignoring the white tiger.

 

I don't even know. Guess we're too lazy to move”, the leader told and laughed. Ren smiled to JR's wise words and raised his look to Baekho. Baekho didn't even notice the maknae, because he was so focused on his cereals. Ren smiled even more from noticing how important the cereals were to white tiger.

 

MINHYUN'S P.O.V –

 

Minhyun wanted to tell everybody the idea he got. They could watch some movies and someone of them could go to the store and buy some snacks. That was a pretty good idea, to be honest.

 

Everybody, i have an idea!”, Minhyun told a he walked to the kitchen. Everyone's look was in Minhyun, who was so excited, that it seemed little weird.

 

Are you going to tell it to us?”, Aron joked and smirked. Hyung was very smart, and he always had everything under control but he liked teasing the others too. Especially Ren, because he was the youngest.

 

So.. i thought that we could watch some great movies, and someone of you could go to the store and get some great snacks!”, Minhyun said excitedly and sat down to the chair next to Baekho.

 

And because i got this idea, i can decide who are going to the store..”, Minhyun said smirking. He hummed a little while he was thinking, ”..maybe you two over there, because you are so inseparable”, Minhyun continued pointing at Ren and JR. Both of them just looked at Minhyun and everyone else of them laughed.

 

I will get my revenge, Hwang Minhyun”, the leader said smiling and jumped out of the table. Minhyun just smirked and got out of the table.

 

Okay, you two leave now to the store, and we will think what movie we are going to watch”, Aron hyung said and looked at JR. Ren just nodded and walked after JR to the hall.

 

JR'S P.O.V –

 

Do you have any great movies on your mind?”, the leader asked while they were walking to the store. JR put his arm around Ren's shoulder. That was going to become a habit. It didn't bother anyone though.

 

Not really. Everything's fine with me. I like everykind of movies”, Ren said smiling when he felt JR's arm in his shoulder. ”What about you?”, the maknae asked while turning his face to the leader.

 

Same. Though i prefer action movies, but i don't think everyone likes them”, JR said while looking into Ren's eyes. ”If you had to say one genre, what would you say?”, the leader said and walked forward.

 

Oh, i don't know.. maybe romance”, Ren said a little more quiet. He really liked that kind of movies. JR just nodded and smiled, he didn't want to say anything bad of insulting about his choice. Soon they were in the store, in a really big store where they usually went.

 

What should we buy.. maybe some chips and candy?”, the leader said and started looking for those things he just said.

 

I'll go get some lemonade!”, Ren said excitedly and left before JR said anything. They both headed to different directions.

 

When they both had everything they needed, they went to cash desk and bought everything they wanted. After that, they headed to their dorm. They spoke almost all the way home, mostly about movies. JR still kept his hand in Ren's shoulder. Pretty soon, they noticed that they were home.

 

// So this was it. I will write the next chapter soon, where they actually watch the movie, and more! ♥ Comments are more than welcome! :)