Noonas

LIVING TOGETHER AT THE DORM

NOBODY'S P.O.V

 

”JR, are you ready? I'm waiting!”, Ren yelled from the hall. They were going to the Orange Caramel concert and the maknae was really excited about it.

 

”I'm coming”, Jonghyun said and walked to Ren.

 

”Do I look good?”, Minki asked and looked to the mirror, Jonghyun just smiled.

 

”You look always good”, the leader answered and kissed the maknaes cheek. Ren smiled a bit and looked around.

 

”Where are the others?”, the maknae asked nervously.

 

”They'll come soon”, JR answered and took the other's hand.

 

”Yah, I'm ready”, Aron said while he walked to the hall. The American was wearing some black jeans and a cool Nike shirt. He looked very handsome. (i had to lol). At the same moment Baekho and Minhyun walked to the hall and Aron's mother was right behind them.

 

”Everyone's here, right?”, Aron asked in English from his mother. She just nodded and smiled.

 

”Oh my baby, you look so handsome”, the American's mother told and patted her son's hair. Aron laughed and looked at the ground.

 

”Did you give Mel his food?”, Aron asked panicking. Mel was very important to her son.

 

”You always worry about everyone, don't you? But yeah, I did”, Aron's mother said while the other just nodded.

 

”Oh my god, this is so exciting!”, Ren said excitedly and looked to the big stage. Orange Caramel was a really good band. JR laughed a little. It was really good to see Ren so exited and happy. They continued their walk to the backstage. They have the rights to go inside from the backstage, because they belong to the Pledis Entertaiment, just like Orange Caramel.

 

”Wow, I don't even remember when i have been in here..”, Aron said and looked around. They have been playing few songs on the stage, but it was like three years ago.

 

”W-what?”, Ren mumbled while he was looking to the other side of the backstage. He saw Lizzy there. The maknae ran there and the others came behind him.

 

”Oh, Lizzy noona, I'm a huge fan of yours! Do you remember me?”, Ren asked excitedly and bowed to the woman.

 

”Hmm..”, Lizzy said teasing Ren. The maknae looked dissapointed.

 

”Of course I remember you, princess!”, Lizzy said to Ren and the maknae made his brighest smile. Everybody was behind him.


”Hello Lizzy, It's great to see you. We're here to watch you show”, JR said and everyone bowed to the beautiful lady.

 

”Are the other's here?”, Ren asked excitedly. Lizzy always joked that the maknae liked Nana the most.

 

”Are you looking for Nana?”, Lizzy said laughing. Jonghyun looked to Ren and the maknae could feel the leaders stare at his back.

 

”No, I just want to see you all”, Ren said and quickly watched at Jonghyun. At the same moment Raina and Lizzy walked from the other room and they came to Raina.

 

”Oh, hello Raina noona, hello Nana noona..”, Ren said and everyone bowed. They were all looking so good.

 

”Nu'est! It's great to see you again. What have you been working on lately?”, Nana said and Raina wawed behind her.

 

”Well, we've been a lot in Japan doing some fan events, but now we're staying in our dorm and just hanging out. Now we came to see your performance”, Ren talked and everyone else were quiet. They all talked for a while, and you could really see how excited the maknae was.

 

// I haven't been writing lately, I was busy! But now here it is. Now you can see Orange Caramel girls in this! Hope you liked :)