Wandering in Soul

LIVING TOGETHER AT THE DORM

NOBODY'S P.O.V

 

”Ren, do you know any shops where we could go?”, Aron asked while all were walking in the streets of Soul. Aron's mother was excited to be in Korea again.

 

”Uhm.. not really. But i know one place where we can eat. Not now, i bet no one's hungry, we just ate. But later”, the maknae said while he was walking next to Aron, and the other side it was the leader.

 

”Oh my god, look! There's an advertisement about Orange Caramel! They're going to perform in here!”, Ren yelled excitedly and everyone watched him like he was a lunatic.

 

”I want to go watch them! Does anyone else want to come?”, the maknae said exictedly and grabbed Jonghyun's hand.

 

”Well, we all could go? If Aron's mother want's to go too? Orange Caramel is a great band”, JR said and looked everyone who were in their little squad.

 

”Yes, it would be nice! I've heard of that band before.. what are the member's names?”, Aron's mother said and they continued walking to the advertisement. Ren remembered the severe times when he danced Orange Caramel's Lipstick. It was really funny to watch.

 

”Raina, Nana and Lizzy”, Aron answered before Ren. The maknae made an murder kind of look to the American boy, but laughed after that.

 

”They're all very pretty”, Ren said and smiled to Aron's mother. JR looked to the sky, a bit offended. It was kind of funny that someone would get offended by that, but Ren knew that Jonghyun was a pretty jealous boyfriend. It doesn't matter, Ren is too sometimes. The maknae looked at JR and smirked, it was pretty funny. The leader knows that Ren loves him, not Raina, Lizzy or Nana.

Still he looked offended, and ignored the maknae.

 

”Aren't they?”, the younger asked from JR and poked him in the ribs smirking.

 

”Well yeah.. i guess”, the leader said and looked to the ground while they were walking closer to the advertisement.

 

”JR, you know that I love you, don't be so offended”, Ren said laughing and put his arm to Jonghyun's shoulder. The leader smiled while he was watching the ground. They were already in there where the advertisement was.

 

”So today, 9pm, 30 bucks each”, Aron said and watched everyone.

 

”Not too expensive”, Jonghyun said and watched Ren, who was really excited, you could see the happiness shining in his eyes.

 

”Yeah, we should all go. Now let's get something to eat. Ren, you said that you know some place where we can eat, let's go there”, Baekho said and looked at Minki.

 

”Yeah! It's near here. I'll lead you to there”, the maknae told and grabbed JR's hand. They walked to the place where you could get anything Asian – some food from Korea, Japan, China and Thailand. Maybe something from other countries too, but those were the main countries. Ren loved the place. Especially the food from Japan. It tasted really good.

”Me, JR and my mother can order in one row, and all other's can order together”, Aron said and pushed his mother to the cash desk.

 

”What will you take?”, Aron's mom said and looked to JR and Ren.

 

”I'm just going to take sushi”, Aron said before anyone else could answer.


”I'll take Ramen”, Ren said excitedly.

 

”I'll take Ramen too”, JR said and smiled to Ren.

 

”It seems that Ramen is popular in here”, the worker said and laughed. They all ordered they're food and waited for them. Soon the foods came and all of them started eating.

 

”Oh my gosh this is so good”, Aron said in an American accent.

 

”This too!”, Ren said excitedly, again. Jonghyun watched him and smiled. Ren was so cute when he was excited, so pretty much always.

 

// This was it. Sorry it took a few days and it's short and boring ik ik.. i'll continue probably tomorrow. Love you, bye!