Plans

LIVING TOGETHER AT THE DORM

NOBODY'S P.O.V

 

Like usually at the morning, Minhyun was the first one in the kitchen. He already tried to wake up Baekho, but the mission failed pretty badly. Maybe he'll get up soon. The second one who came to kitchen was Jonghyun, who sat on the chair and yawned.

 

”You tired?”, Minhyun asked and sat towards JR.

 

”A little, but we have to practise today, manager hyung just called me”, the leader said and watched to the livingroom. It was weird that they were only ones who were awake, usually Aron and Ren are woken up too. After that thought, Ren walked to the kitchen with the chucky doll. Minhyun laughed and put his hand in front of his mouth.

 

”Why are you bringing the chucky doll with you?”, Minhyun asked and watched Ren who sat next to the leader. JR smiled to Ren who was a little tired too.

 

”We have to practice today, Ren”, the leader said and patted the maknaes hand a bit.

 

”Oh! How much time do i have?”, Ren said in panic. The maknae always wanted to be good looking, even in the practises.

 

”Calm down, you have a lot time, we're going to practise in the evening”, Jonghyun said and calmed the younger. Ren smiled and took the leader's hand to his own hand.

 

”Minhyun go wake up Baekho and Aron”, JR said and smirked. Minhyun sighed, it was always him. Why couldn't Jonghyun do it by his self? Now Ren and JR were alone in the kitchen.

The leader took his chair closer to Ren and kissed him straight to the lips. Ren enjoyed it a lot, and kissed the other one back. JR kissed the maknae's neck and made him gasp a bit. Jonghyun smirked and bit the other's neck, making him moan quietly. Ren smiled and breathed heavily. The maknae took the other's hand and kissed him in the lips. Ren put his hand in JR's hair.

 

”Minhyun will come back soon, we have to continue later”, the maknae said and kissed Jonghyun to his nose. At the same moment, Aron came to the room looking confused.

 

”Ah, i know what's going on here”, the American said and laughed.

 

”So, why did Minhyun came and wake me up? Do we have something going on today?”, Aron said and watched when his mother came to the kitchen. The mother sat next to Ren.

 

”Oh, good morning. And actually yeah, we have to practise today, but in the evening”, Jonghyun said and watched Aron, who sat towards his mother. At the same moment, Mel came to the kitchen running, he probably heard Aron's voice.

 

”Oh Mel, hello!”, the American said in English. Mel didn't know any Korean words, why would he? He spend most of the time with Aron's mother in LA. Ren watched the adorable dog and smiled. He was really cute.

 

”Come sit to my lap”, JR said quietly to the maknae.

 

”What?”, Ren turned and watched him confusedly.

 

”Come sit to my lap”, Jonghyun laughed. Ren watched Aron's mom for a minute, but then thought that what the heck? They're together and Ren's proud of it. The maknae smiled and sat to JR's lap.

Aron watched the both and smirked.

 

”Do you have any plans for today?”, Aron's mother asked in Korean, watching Ren and JR.

 

”Not actually. We can go somewhere if you want”, the leader said trying not to laugh. Him and Ren had plans but maybe they shouldn't say something like that.

 

”We do have some plans to be honest”, Jonghyun whispered into Ren's ear, making him laugh a bit.

 

”Maybe we could go and see the city?”, The mother said and smiled.

 

”Yeah, that's fine. Let's leave after you eat”, Aron said and drank some milk.

 

// i promise that i'll make longer and more interesting post later :)