Good Morning!

LIVING TOGETHER AT THE DORM

BAEKHO'S P.O.V

 

”Where is Ren?”, Baekho asked looking at the leader. Everybody just woke up, even Baekho, but the maknae wasn't in there. All of them were eating in the kitchen, it was weird that Ren wasn't there.

 

”Why are you looking at me?”, Jonghyun said and watched Baekho closely. Isn't it kind of clear why he asked from him?

 

”Well because you share the room with him? Or did he disappear in the night?”, Baekho said and laughed a bit. Jonhgyun just watched the clock and ate his cereals.

 

”When i left the room he was sleeping”, the leader told and looked at the stairs. All of them heard some steps. Ren walked to the kitchen looking pretty tired. He yawned and JR smiled.

 

”How can you be so tired? Did you stay up all night or what?”, the white tiger said and watched at Jonghyun again.

 

”No! I don't even know.. maybe I just didn't sleep so well”, the maknae said and sat next to JR.

 

”You look so cute when you're tired”, the leader said and Ren just hitted him in the arm and laughed.

 

”Oh.. now i know why you are so tired”, Baekho told and smirked to Ren.

 

”What do you- oh! Baekho! It isn't what you're thinking about”, the maknae said and laughed a bit.

 

”Fine.. whatever you say”, the white tiger told and ate his bread.

 

JR'S P.OV. –

 

Ren, Aron and JR walked to the livingroom. Soon, the american boy sat to the chair and opened the television. There was just some korean dramas, action movies and some interviews. Soon Aron found a document about the korean band, EXO. JR sat to the sofa, and Ren sat in his lap.

 

”Get a room”, Aron said and watched both of them. JR just laughed and watched at Ren.

 

”We already have one”, the maknae told and made a look to the American boy.

 

”Then you might go there?”, Aron answerer as he watched the television.

 

”I don't think so”, Jonghyun answered wrapping his hands around the younger. Ren turned to watch JR and kissed him in the lips.


”Okay, then i'll go!”, Aron said and ran out of the room. The American boy went to watch television to his own room.

 

”Maybe we could do something together today”, Ren said and watched deeply into Jonghyun's eyes. JR nodded and patted the younger's black hair.

 

”Do you have any ideas, leader?”, the maknae continued smiling brightly. They both were so in love with each other.

”Oh, i really don't know. We could eat something outside? Or we could go to the game hall?”, JR said as his eyes brighten when he thinked about the game hall.

 

”Let's go to the game hall!”, Ren said and kissed JR to his nose. Both of them stood up and walked to kitchen.

 

”We're going to the game hall now”, the leader told and watched at Minhyun and Baekho.

 

”Okay.. we'll eat something and come after that, if it's okay?”, Minhyun said and smiled.

 

”Yeah, it's fine. We'll leave now!”, Ren said as he wore his jacket.

 

”Bye!”, Baekho told and sat on the chair.

// Okay this was kind of lame chapter, i just wanted to update something new to this. In next chapter you can see these kids in the game hall! ♥ Thank you so much for the views and for the subscribes, love  you all! ♥