Surprise!

LIVING TOGETHER AT THE DORM

ARON'S P.OV

 

”Hello?”, Aron yelled while he walked to the other side of the house. Nobody told Aron that they were leaving, and now he's home alone, wondering where everyone else is. Minhyun or Baekho should tell that they were leaving. Aron kept yeling for a while, but then he just accepted that nobody was home. He sat on the sofa and started watching the television. Soon the American boy heard knocking on the door. He was sure, that the boys have returned.

 

”Where have you be-”, Aron said and stopped right after saying it. He was so shocked that didn't even know what to say. Behind the door, it wasn't any of the boys. It was Aron's sisters and his mother. Also he had the little daschund, Mel with him. Hyung was so shocked that he didn't know what to do. At first, he just ran and hugged his mother. Aron had missed her and his sisters so much. When his mother pulled herself off the hug, Aron smiled bigly and hugged his sisters.

 

”How are you here?”, the American asked, in english. It was very reassuring to speak english again. Aron almost felt some tears in his eyes, he was so happy, but he kept then inside of his eyes.

 

”Remember the time when you made a surprise and came back to Los Angeles? Well, now it's summer, so we thought that we could come and see you and your friends!”, his mother said and stepped inside to the house, and the sisters followed her.

 

”It's so great to see you again! But at the moment, the others aren't in here. I don't know where they are to be honest”, Aron told and laughed a bit. In the same moment, they all rushed to the hall.

 

”Where have you been?”, the American asked, this time back in Korean.

 

”We went to the game hall.. and oh! What?”, Minhyun said and watched the American's mother.

 

”They wanted to surprise me, so they came all the way from the USA!”, Aron said very excitedly. The sisters didn't know anything what they said, they don't speak Korean.

 

”It's great to see you, Minhyun!”, the mother said hugging him. This is going to take a while, you know. They always greet each other for a long time.

 

”Hello”, the sisters said in Korean. That was almost the only word they knew. Minhyun went to the kitchen to get out of the way.

 

”Oh, Jonghyunnie! It's great to see you too. Are you fine?”, the mother said again and hugged the leader tightly.

 

”Yes! Everything's fine. It's so good to see you around. Welcome to our dorm!”, the leader said and stepped out of the way too. Baekho rushed to the living room after welcoming the visitors. Aron just watched everybody greeting them.

 

”Oh, Ren! You look very handsome! And your hair is black!”, the American's mother said and watched the maknaes hair for a while.

 

”Thanks! You look very good too”, Ren said smiling. When they all greeted each other, they went to the living room.

 

”So, this is our living room. Upstairs there is some empty rooms where you two can put your stuff”, Aron said to his sisters in English. The Nu'est members didn't get anything of that, but it was fine. The two sisters went upstairs and started to look for a room. Aron's mother sat on the chair. Jonghyun sat to the sofa, and Ren sat to his lap. The American boy's mother watched them confused and then turned to Aron.

 

”Are they together?”, she asked in English, so they couldn't understand it.

 

”Yes”, Aron said and turned to watch the two. Ren looked very confused and he just watched Aron and his mother constantly.

 

”Is something wrong?”, he asked innocently, didn't know what was going on.

 

”No, nothing, You look great together”, Aron's mother said in Korean. Ren blushed a bit, and JR just smiled.

 

”Thank you”, Jonghyun said and took Ren's hand. He didn't care what other people thought about them. They were a couple, so why should they hide it from anyone? All of them just chatted for couple hours, and then it was 11pm already. Aron patted Mel for the whole time.

 

”Maybe we'll go to sleep now, we can chat tomorrow”, Baekho said and rushed out of the room.

 

”Yes. Goodnight to everyone!”, Ren said, and then he left with JR to their room. After that, Minhyun rushed out of the room too.

 

”Do you want to sleep in my room? There's two beds”, Aron said in English. He loved to speak english because it was way more easier then Korean to him.

 

”Yeah, it's okay”, the American's mother said and they all went to sleep.

 

// So here it is. A bit boring, maybe? But i just hope that you liked it. The next one will probably be more exciting. :) ♥