Game Hall Kisses

LIVING TOGETHER AT THE DORM

JR'S P.O.V

 

”Wow!”, Jonghyun said when he and Ren arrived to the game hall. The leader loved playing everykind of games, and usually Minhyun asked if he could play too. It was really funny to watch. Jonghyun loved the moment even more, because he was there with the maknae.

 

”You really like playing games, don't you?”, Ren whispered and held the other's hand. JR just nodded and smiled, he couldn't say anything at the moment. ”So where do you wanna go first?”, the maknae continued and looked around.

 

”Uhm.. there's this basketball game! Let's go there!”, Jonghyun yelled exictedly and Ren followed him. Any game was okay with the maknae. They arrived to the basketball game area. The catch was, you have to throw the basketballs to the basket and who throwed most balls, he won. Ren had these cool blue balls, and Jonghyun had red wans.

 

”I'm going to win this”, Ren said jokingly.


”You wish”, the leader answered smirking. They played for a while, and in the middle of the game, you could hear some ”no!”, ”damn it”, and ”this is hard”. In the end, the machine showed the points. Ren won by few points.

 

”Yah! I told you”, the maknae said pushing JR a little, and then he laughed. To be honest, Ren was really proud of himself. He usually didn't win any of these kind of games. Jonghyun just buried his head to his hand in shame.

 

”Jonghyun, you did well too. Now let's go find a new game!”, Ren said grabbing the older's hand. At the same moment, they saw Minhyun and Baekho coming. Both of them rushed to the others.

 

”Oh, finally we're here. We want to play something which only contains speaking. I'm so tired because we ran all the way here”, Minhyun told and sighed.

 

NOBODY'S P.O.V

 

”Let's play truth or dare”, Baekho said when they all sat down to the table which was in the cafe.

Everyone just nodded, but JR was a little scared by what the others would ask.

 

”Okay, i'll ask first. Ren, truth or dare?”, Minyhun told and smirked.

 

”Umm.. truth”, the maknae spoke.

 

”Who was your first crush?”, Minhyun asked and smiled still a bit.

 

”Oh.. i don't even remember. Probably some kid at my school when i was younger”, Ren said and watched Jonghyun. It was true, he didn't lie.

 

”So, truth or dare, Baekho?”, the maknae asked.

 

”Dare”, the white tiger answered.

 

”I dare you to go talk to that woman over there, and ask her out”, Ren said devily.

 

”Wha-?”, Baekho asked, but after Ren just nodded, he left and did what the maknae asked.

 

”You happy now?”, the white tiger asked and sat down. Ren nodded and laughed a bit.

 

”Okay, JR, truth or dare? Baekho said.

 

”I dare you to kiss Ren in three places. You can decide what those places are”, the white tiger said after JR said dare. Jonghyun looked confused but then he laughed a bit. JR went closer to Ren, and first kissed him in the lips, then he kissed Ren to his forehead. After those two kisses, he went a little bit down and kissed his neck, which was the maknaes sweet spot. Ren bit his lower lip, tried not to gasp. JR sat down to his own place and he watched the maknae.

 

”Truth or dare, Minhyun?”, JR asked and his look was still in the maknae, who breathed slowly again. The neck was definetly his sweet spot, now Jonghyun knew it too.

 

”Do you like anyone at the moment?”, JR asked after Minhyun chose truth.

 

”No”, Minhyun said proudly. He didn't lie though.

 

”Okay, Ren, truth or dare?” Minhyun asked and smirked.

 

”I'll go with dare”, Ren answered and bit his lower lip again.

 

”I dare you to kiss that woman over there”, he said and laughed. Everyboy stared at him. Especially Ren. He didn't want to do it. He didn't want to hurt JR's feelings. Baekho's look was very.. facepalming, if you could say. At last, Jonghyun watched Minhyun straight to his eyes.

 

”Minhyun..”, Ren said quietly and kept his look in him.

 

”What? Go”, Minhyun said bravely and laughed. Ren knew that he had to do it. If you can not handle truths or this kind of dares, you should not play at all. The maknae stood up and went to that woman.

 

”I'm sorry for what i'm going to do, but this was just a stupid dare in our game”, Ren told quickly and kissed the woman in . JR watched him and he felt awful. Mostly for Minhyun, why would he do a that kind of dare? Ren came back to his seat, and the leader just looked at the ground.

 

”I'm sorry JR”, the maknae said as he hugged the leader tightly. Jonghyun just nodded and watched at Minhyun again.

 

”Maybe we should leave now.. the time went fast”, Baekho said and grabbed his jacket.

 

”Yeah, let's leave”, JR said and took his jacket and Ren's hand. Why woul he be mad at him? Ren didn't know anything bad, and it was just a kiss, it didn't mean nothing.. or did it? No, JR, stop thinking those stupid thoughts. As they left the game hall, JR held Ren's hand for the whole way home.

 

”I love you”, the maknae said and kissed his boyfriend to his cheek.

 

”I love you too, Ren”, Jonghyun said and hugged the other tightly.

 

// So this was it. I'll write something later or tomorrow. Hope you like it! ♥