Romantic Movie

LIVING TOGETHER AT THE DORM

NOBODY'S P.O.V

 

”I believe they are coming home soon and yet we still haven't decided what to watch!”, Aron said and sighed. Deciding what to watch was very hard. Everybody wanted to watch different kind of movies.


”Okay, maybe we should do a voting. Baekho, what do you want to watch?”, Minhyun asked and turned into Baekho.

 

”Umm.. i really don't know.. maybe something romantic would be nice”, the white tiger said while watching the clock. JR and Ren have been in the store for fourty minutes.

 

”Okay, so one vote for romantic. So, americano, what do you want to watch?”, Minhyun asked again and turned this time to Aron hyung.

 

”Oh.. i like fantasy movies very much”, the oldest said and watched as the door opened. The leader and the maknae came back from the store. JR slided his hand down from Ren's shoulder.

 

”You already came? What did you buy? And by the way, we need your help to decide what movie to watch..”, Aron said and watched those two coming to the kitchen.

 

”Just some candy, chips and lemonade. So what can we do to help?”, JR said and sat down to the chair.

 

”We made a voting because we couldn't decide what to watch. So there's one vote for fantasy, and one for romance. And i'm going to vote for action”, Minhyun said and watched Ren coming sit next to their leader.

 

”So, your time to vote”, Baekho said and watched JR and Ren.

 

”I'll say romance”, the leader said. Ren turned immediatly to JR and watched him strangely. The maknae thought that JR didn't like romance that much. The leader said romance because he knew that Ren liked it. JR turned to watch Ren and smiled a bit.

 

”So, Ren?”, Aron asked and snapped his fingers in front of him.

 

”Oh.. i'll say romance too”, the maknae said still a bit confused.

 

”So it's three for romance. Then we'll watch something romantic for these guys”, Minhyun told and left to the living room, and everyone followed him.

 

JR'S P.O.V –

 

The leader walked to the living room right behind Minhyun. JR really wanted to sit next to Ren, who's walking right behind the leader. Jonghyun sat to the other side of the sofa, waiting for the black haired maknae to sit next to him. Minhyun sat on the armchair which was a few steps away from the leader. Baekho sat to the chair next to Minhyun. So right now JR was the only one in the sofa. Ren walked into the room and made a quick eye contact with Jonghyun. JR was so hoping that he would sit next to the leader. But he didn't. He left a place between them. Jonghyun thought that he could move a little closer and sit there, and Ren saw it too, and he just smiled. When the leader was moving closer, Aron sat between them and watched them both. ”Can i sit here?”, the American boy asked from Ren. ”Yeah.. i guess”, the maknae said and made an apologetic stare to JR.

JR just watched at the ground, when he felt Aron's stare at him.

 

”What's wrong Jonghyun?”, hyung asked and stared at the leader. Everybody knew that something was wrong with him. JR becomes jealous in a second.

 

”Nothing”, the leader said and turned to watch the tv. Soon Aron got the idea what was wrong. The hyung had knewn for a long time that JR liked their maknae.

 

”Ehm.. i'll go get the snacks”, the American said and moved away giving a little wink to JR. It made him laugh a bit, but Ren was just confused. Jonghyun didn't know what to do or say.

 

”Uhm, Ren, can i sit here? I mean, i could probably see the movie better from here”, the leader said and rubbed his right hand a bit.

 

”Of course you can”, the maknae said and smiled in his mind. They both knew that it wasn't the real reason, so what? Only thing that matters is that they sat next to each other. Soon Aron came back with the snacks, and he acted like he didn't know what was going on. American boy sat next to Minhyun. Baekho put the movie on, and Minhyun went to shut the lights down.

 

”You want some snacks?”, Aron asked from Ren and JR who sat pretty close to each other. The maknae just nodded and got some chips from Aron. Everybody watched the movie pretty closely, but neither Ren or Jonghyun couldn't focus on the movie. The maknae leaned to JR's shoulder and took the leaders hand in his own hand. Jonghyun just watched Ren and he felt this great feeling in his heart.

 

”JR..”, the maknae said and the leader turned his look to Ren's eyes. ”I know that you didn't move closer to me because you didn't see well”, he said and smiled brightly.

 

”W-What do you mean?”, JR said and he saw Aron looking at them. Everyone else just watched the movie focused.

 

”I love you”, Ren whispered into JR's ear, and then Baekho turned at them too. Now there was two who stared at them.

 

”What?”, the sassy side of the maknae took it under control. Both, Aron and Baekho turned to watch the movie. But you could see Aron watching them still, he just tried to watch them sneakily.

 

”I love you too, Ren”, the leader said and took the maknaes hand in his own hand.

 

NOBODY'S P.O.V –

 

”Wow, that was a pretty good movie to be honest”, Aron said and wiped a few piece of his hair to the side.

 

”It really was”, Minhyu answered and looked at Ren and JR who just sat their quietly.

 

”What do you think, Ren? And what was that your thing in the middle of the movie? You two were whispering something to each other?”, Minhyun asked a few questions and then looked at Aron who just facepalmed himself.

 

”Uhm.. it was good”, the maknae told and turned to watch Minhyun. Minhyun just looked at JR.

 

”It was nothing important”, Jonghyun said and then took Ren' hand in his hand.

 

”Oh please Jonghyunnie, we all know that you love each other..”, Aron said and everyone just nodded. Ren turned a little red.

 

”Okay now let's just do something else.. I'll go to my room, do whatever you guys want”, Baekho said and jumped out of the sofa.

 

Everybody was gone and Ren & JR walked in their room keeping their hands together.

 

”I really do love you”, the leader said and Ren blushed a bit. When they were in their own rooms, they just went to bed. They were all so tired.

 

”Goodnight JR”, Ren said and leaned to the leader. They were just snugging each other.

 

”Goodnight Rennie”, Jonghyun said and kissed the other's forehead.

 

Soon they both falled asleep.

 

// So here it is. Tomorrow i will make a new chapter! Hope you liked it. ^-^