1. Just a normal day

LIVING TOGETHER AT THE DORM

The clock was somewhere around 5pm, and everyone was in their own rooms. Okay, now that i've said something about the rooms, let me introduce the dorm to you. The house was big enough for six. Six? Yes, you heard, six. The manager hyung also lived with them. Sometimes it was very frustrating, but he also made food and kept the house clean. The manager sleeps in the living room by he's own. Now, let me introduce the rooms of the members to you. At first, there is the oldest member's, Aron's room. Aron doesn't share the room with anyone, he likes he's own company. Next to Aron's room, there is Ren's and JR's room. They share the room together. Next to their room, there is Baekho's & Minhyun's room. It must be very hard, because Baekho hates cleaning and he is very messy, and Minhyun likes to keep everything clean. Okay, now that i have introduced the rooms to you, let's watch what the member are doing.

-- NOBODY'S P.O.V

"Who is going to the shower first?", Aron yelled and waited for an answer. Everybody was almost sure, who is going first and who is going  last.
"Me! I shall go first. It won't take long", JR said and walked out of his room with a towel in his hand. Aron just smirked and walked to his room. The oldest knew that the leader was going first, it always was like that. 
"Ren-ah! Are you going after JR, or should i go?", Aron yelled from his room, hoping that Ren heard him. Nobody knew why Aron was always that person to clear things up and keep everything under control. Maybe he just was so systematic in these things 
Aron sighed when he didn't get an answer. The oldest walked into Ren's room without knocking. Aron gave Ren an interrogative look. 
"Oh sorry, did you ask something?", the youngest asked taking the headphones out from his ears. Aron nodded.
"I asked, are you going to shower after JR, or am i going first?", Hyung said and laughed a bit. 
"You can go first, i'll go after you", Ren said and wiped few black strand of his hair to the side. Aron left the room as he saw JR coming back.
JR walked to their room and immediatly went to get some clothes. He put on a black t-shirt and some shorts. After getting everything done, he walked to their bed, where Ren already was. "What are you looking at?", JR asked and ruffled his hair. 

-- REN'S P.O.V 

Ren watched JR as he came to their bed. Ren was happy that he shared the room with the leader, he just felt most comfortable around him. The maknae stared at him for a while, and forgot the question. 
"Oh sorry.. what did you ask?", Ren said and blushed a bit, watching his hands. 
"What are you looking at?", JR asked the same question again and moved a little closer to see what Ren was doing. 
"I'm just looking at some news. There's nothing interesting though", the maknae told and made a quick eye contact with the leader. JR just nodded an watched Ren's phone. 
"I'm going to make some food, wanna help me?" the leader asked and jumped out of the bed. 
"Okay.. i'll help you", Ren said and jumped out of the bed too. He streched his arms a bit and walked after JR. 
"Wait! But i have to go to the shower next.." Ren said and stopped right after saying that. He totally forgot that it was he's turn next. 
"Well, you can go after someone else, there's plenty of time. And also, you already said yes!", JR smirked grabbing the younger's hand, and they went downstairs before Ren could say anything.

-- ARON'S P.O.V

It didn't take long when Aron already came from the shower. He and JR were always the quickest members to wash theirselves up. The oldest put some clothes on and walked towards Ren's room. "Your turn to go!" Aron said and opened the door. "Oh", he said when he didn't see anyone in the room. 
"Ren?", the oldest yelled while coming downstairs. Aron was almost sure, that Ren was doing something with JR, because he wasn't in the room either.
"What are you yelling?!", Minhyun asked when he almost crashed to Aron. Hyung almost thought it would be Ren, but it was just Minhyun.
"I'm looking for Ren, it's his turn to go to the shower", American boy answered and left Minhyun by his own. 
"Well.. since i'm not seeing him, you should go to the shower first", Aron said to Minhyun and walked away. 

--  JR'S P.O.V.

"So, what should we make?", the leader asked and sat to the chair. Clearly JR hasn't thought this to the end. 
"Uhm.. i don't know. Maybe we could do some kimchi?", Ren's eyes brighten right after saying it. The maknae loved kimchi, but not as much as Baekho. 
"Great idea! You really are smart, Ren", JR said and smiled. They were the first ones to become friends when they met. Though, they both had some kind of feelings for each other, but they never talked about it. JR looked deeply into Ren's eyes and smiled. 
"So.. let's get into work", Ren said after looking at the leaders eyes. 
"Yes, yes, we should. Thank you for helping me", JR said and walked to Ren. 
They made food for a long time. Kimchi isn't the easiest thing to make, but it's worth it. JR couldn't keep his eyes away from Ren, he was so good looking. The leader just wanted to hug him and never let go, but it would probably be weird. They are just making food and in middle of that, JR hugs Ren, uhm okay? Not gonna happend. 
"This is delicious!", JR said when the food was ready. Wow, it really was good! JR couldn't believe that they actually made good tasting food.
"Oh.. the clock is almost 10pm! You probably missed your showering time..", the leader said and sat towards Ren. 
"It's okay, it was way much better to be with you, and make this delicious food!", the maknae told and looked at JR. 
"Everything's good then!", the leader said and ate some kimchi. JR and Ren watched each other all the time when they ate, they couldn't keep their eyes away from each other. 
"Delicious.. thanks again", JR said and patted Ren from his back. Ren just smiled and nodded.
"Maybe we should go to sleep", the maknae said and JR agreed. They went to bed and both of them falled asleep very quickly. 

 

// So, here it is. The first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it! And sorry if i have mistakes, english isn't my first language! Love you all ♥