The TRUTH reveals!!!

SWITCH LOVES!!

 

Donghae POV

“Hyukkie…you wanna drink??,” I offered a packet of strawberries milk to him. He took them without any hesitation and drank it. “Thanks Hae…,” he smiled and I gently his cheek lovingly. I notice that my father, Hangkyung was staring at us with a weird expression. He then walked toward us and patted on my shoulder.

“Hae, we need to talk…,” he said seriously. I looked at Hyukkie nervously and he just smiled in encouragement. I gave a peck on his cheek and went to outside the hospital room with my father.

 

“So…what is it Appa??,” I asked my father who is still back facing me. This is weird..Is my father hiding something from me??

 

“Hae…do you seriously really loves Hyukjae??,”

Huh??

“Why did you ask such a question?? Of course I love him…wha..,” I stopped as my father held his hand to stop me from talking.

“Enough…I understand but…I think there’s something that you need to know…,” he sighed heavily. Suddenly, I have this bad feeling…

“Is this something to do with Hyukkie..??,” I asked him.

My father looked deeply through my eyes and patted my shoulders before continued.

“Yeah…something about BOTH of you…,” I widen my eyes on hearing that…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyukjae POV

“Hyukkk……”

Huh??

I open my eyes slowly and saw that my father already wake up.

“Ap-appa!! Finally you wake up!! Thank God!!! Wait here, I’m going to call doc…!!,”

Suddenly he holds my hand tightly.

“Appa?? What’s wrong??,” I went confused as he continued hold on my hands and then crying silently. Tears flood down his wrinkled cheek.

 

“Hyukjae…I’m not worth of being your father…I’m totally not worth of being anyone father!! I’m useless!! I’m ignorant!! I’m not a good father to you!!,”

I grow panic as he went continue sobbing and blaming on himself.

“Appa?? What’re you blabbering about?? Stop talking nonsense!!,” but he still went out of control like that.

“I’m not a good father!! I’m not a good father!! I’M NOT YOUR FATHER!!!,” I froze as soon as I heard that and so on him.

“Hyuk…hyukjae…I…I’m sorry…for hiding this from you………,” but I still hadn’t spoken a word, his words had turns me to speechless.

I ‘m not his SON???

 

“Then, who am I??,” I asked him firmly.

He took a deep breath and squeezes my hands tightly.

“You’re Lee Hankyung’s real biological son…the richest man who owns a big company in the Korea… and not the son of Lee Soo Man, a poor man who only have a small strawberries farm…”

 

Lee Hankyung??

Donghae’s father???!!

But, that means, Donghae is…!!!!

 

“…ah…but not to worries about your relationship with Donghae…”

I looked at my father questionably.

“He is not your brother….which means…he’s not blood-related with Lee Hankyung……… he was just like you……,” he whispered the last part.

 

“What did you mean just like me??,” my heart was thumping very fast, waiting for his answer.

“Do you really want to know??,” I nodded and he smile. “Let me tell you a story of what really happens…seventeen years ago…………,” he smile sadly…

 

I wait patiently as he slowly removed the oxygen mask from his face. Then, he looked at me with a face that I never saw for my entire life…

A guilty face…

 

“Hyukjae……

 

“…you……and Donghae………

 

My heart doesn’t stop beating as he said the last part…

 

“…I SWITCH YOUR PLACES……”

 

With those last words, he took one last……long breath………

 

“Please forgive me Hyukjae…”

 

 

“I love you son…”

 

“Appa!! Stop it!! Stop blaming on yourself!! You’re always being my father!! Always Appa…,” I can’t hold my tears any longer. I cried heavily as he no longer response to me. I went forward and kiss his forehead.

 

 

“Appa, you’re always my father no matter what happen…,” I said softly. 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

There were several people dressed in black suits gathering around a small funeral.

After the event finished, everyone went home but there is still two person who haven’t left their spot, not even moving an inch.

 

“Hyukkie?? Come on, let’s go home now…,” Donghae tapped the boy shoulder gently.

Hyukjae looked at him with sad eyes when someone calls him by his name.

 

“Hyukjae…”

 

Kangin talked to him but he did not looking at him.

Then, slowly but steady, he reaches out his hands to him…

Everyone especially Hyukjae, shocked on seeing that.

 

“We’re still brothers, aren’t we??”

 

Hyukjae just smile and shake his hand with him.

 

“Of course Kangin hyung!!!”

 

“Wait, then what about me??,” Donghae asked with annoying tone.

Hyukjae chuckled slightly.

“Well…you’re MY LOVER of course!!!”

Donghae smiled widely on hearing that.

 

“Then, let’s get marry!!!”

 

Everyone widen their eyes in shocked and shouted at the same time.

 

“WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”