New Story!!

SWITCH LOVES!!

 

*Urm…I don’t think this fic suits for sequel… coz I think it was very lame… -___-

Mianhei for not writing such a good story!! >////<

But, I’m gonna write the new one as for the better one than this!!

Here’s the synopsis and link!!

 

Reaching the stars!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/154893

 

“You’re like the stars that shine brightly on the sky…

And I was like the sky…who dim without your shines…”

 

Eunhyuk is a poor boy whose family runs a small strawberries shop. He was living on his life in peacefully before his best-evil rich friend, Kyuhyun suddenly force him to do something that may change his life forever…

 

Kyuhyun was a rich brat whose family owns a big game company in Korea. As the only heir to such a big game company, he never lose a single game to any opponent until one day…he lose to someone named Pinky Bunny..

In order to identify who is his real opponent, he disguising himself as The Hackers and went to met with the Pinky bunny. But instead of meeting with him, he forced his best friend, Hyukjae to go for his sake.

 

Sungmin loves games soooo much!! Even though he may be looked innocent outside but inside, he is the Almighty Pinky Bunny!! The King of all games in this world!!!

He was freak out when one day, his long-lasting opponent, The Hackers suddenly ask him for a date!!!??

 

Donghae is Sungmin’s elder brother. He always does the best in protecting his little brother. When he knows that Sungmin’s want to go for a date, he insists of going to meet with The Hackers first before Sungmin’s does to see if he really capable for his brother.

 

And so…the date suddenly changed to …

 

 

EUNHAE’S FIRST DATE!!!

 

 

“Why should I go there?? You’re the one who’s asking him for date!! Not me!!”

“Hyung!! Please go disguising as me!!! Please!! Please!! I will give you my latest PSP for exchange!!!!”

“What should I do?? I’m just a poor boy!! I can’t act like a rich brat like you!!

“No worries Hyung~ I’m The Hackers, Cho Kyuhyun!!! Just leave it to me!!!”

 

 

“You can’t go dating with him Minnie…”

“Huh?? But Hyung…why???”

“Because I’m going to disguising as yourself first, and then pretend that I was coming from a poor family…let’s just see his reaction then… but if he still wants to befriend with you, well…that’s mean he’s suitable for you!!”