The First Meeting

SWITCH LOVES!!

Kyuhyun POV

“Are you sure we should left them walk by themselves??,”

I asked my brother Donghae before we enter our own car. Yeah…even though we come together to school, but we prefer bring our own car. It looks cooler that way!! He looked at me in annoying face. “Hey! Where is ‘Hyung’ everytime you called me?? Such a disrespectful little brother…,”.

“YAH!! HYUNG!! HAPPY!!??,” I shout at his ear. He laughed while rub his ear. “Why you suddenly concerns about them or…it just maybe only one person who you worried too much…,” he smirked make me blush instantly. “N-No!!! Of course not!! I j-just…,” damn it…I lost of words…

He chuckled loudly before he put his hand on my shoulder. “Ohw~ my evil maknae have finally met his soul mate!!! How sweet!!! Finally, God had sent an angel to purify your devil heart!! ,” I glare at him. “Hmp!! Oh yeah?? And how about you?? The way you talk and looking at your Hyukkie!! You never done that to anyone before including me!!!,” hah!! Take that Hyung!! Payback time!!

He snorted but reddens at the same time. “Hah!! You can’t fool me hyung!! I know you very well!!,” I tried to played him. “Don’t you try to change the subject Kyu!! You like Sungmin aren’t you!!??,” he asked me back. “Yeah, I do like him, so what?? I think I’m gonna confess to him later…hehe…,” I steadily said.

My brother rolls his eyes in disbelieve. “You serious!!!??,” I nodded. “How about you then?? Why don’t give it a try?? Who knows…maybe he also had a feeling on you too…,” I said to him but he shook his head. “It’s too early Kyu…besides we both don’t know if they already taken…,”

Kyuhyun nodded in agreement before both of us enters our cars and started to drive. “Hyung!! Let’s give some surprise to them!!,” I shouted at him from my car window. He just chuckled in response. We drove our car towards the path taken by Hyukjae and Sungmin. The road is really silence since it was hidden from the main road. So, there are no much vehicles passing by.

I drove my car in peacefully while my brother followed me from behind my back. I was thinking about the surprise we are about to make when I realize there were several black cars blocking our way.

“What the heck?? Why are they parking their car in the middle of the road??!!,” I complain angrily and went out from my car. My eyes search for the cars owners but instead I found something that makes my blood boils…

There, not so far from me, is Hyukjae and Sungmin who was surrounding by a large group of men in black.

I gasped.

“Hey Kyu?? What’s wrong…,” Donghae ask me as soon as he out from his car. I rush forward without waiting for my brother stupid question…

 

 

Sungmin POV

I was panting heavily. There were ten of them and I manage to knock out three of them but what about the remaining ones??

I take a quick look on Hyukjae. He looked so scared…I need to protect him!! There is no way I would let Siwon touch him again!! Damn you Kangin!! I will kill you after this!!

“Minnie watch out!!!,” Hyukjae warns me as a punch come directly at me. It was too late for me to duck it. I taste blood on my lips. “Minnie!! Minnie!! Are you okay?? Answer me!!,” Hyukjae grown panic as I lay on the dirty road. I tried to stand up but my body is getting weaker. There is no way I can fight like this…

“No more fighting kids…just followed my master instruction would you…,” one of the guys told us. I spat blood from my mouth. I tried to fight back but Hyukjae hold me tightly.

“Hyukkie!! Let me…”

DUSHHH!!!

Huh?? I looked to see those men suddenly move back. There were already two of them lying on the floor before me.

“Need some help bunny??,” I gasp at the familiar voice.

“KYU!!!,” both me and Hyukjae said excitedly. I felt like want to hug him at that moment. He was now stood in front of us. He clenches his fist tightly, ready to fight. “Two down, five more to go…,” he said quietly.

But then, suddenly one of the guys stumbles back. We looked and saw our second savior.

“Heh…don’t play without me Kyu!!,”

“HAE!!,” Hyukjae was feeling so relieve. Donghae come to us and hugged him. “Are you okay?? Did you hurt??,” he asked him. “Err, actually I’m the one who need some help here Mr. Fishy…,” I frowns loudly.

Donghae ignore me and went ahead with his little brother (How dare he ignore me!! I’m the one who is injured!!). 

“Shall we finish them off??,” he asked Kyuhyun.

“Sure…let’s see who finish first…,” he smiled evilly.

Finally, in less than 3 minutes, they manage to beaten all those bad guys. Kyuhyun give them his most deathly glare as the final attack before they quickly scramble to their feet and ran away towards their car.

“Hah!! Take that you brat!! Ouch..,” I throw my shoes at one of them but instead I winch in pain. “Yah, stop it Minnie, I have shooed them away for you~,” Kyuhyun help me to stand up. “T-thanks…,” I mumble in shyly. “Not at all Minnie!! You can repay my kindness later…,” he smirks. I swear my face is as red as tomato right now!!

“Who are these guys?? Why are they attacking you??,” Donghae ask Hyukjae. Hyukjae looked at me in helplessly. He doesn’t know whether to tell the truth or not. I took a deep breath before I answered for him. “It was his family problem…it’s private…,”.

Both Kyuhyun and Donghae looked at us in bewildered. “Aniyo, it’s okay if you doesn’t want to tell us, I understand but…I guess from now on, you guys cannot go back home alone again…,” he looked meaningful at Kyuhyun and that young latter just smiled. He perfectly understand his brother plans.

“Huh?? Why is that??,” Hyukjae asked.

“Isn’t it obvious??,” Kyuhyun answered before he whispered at my ears.

“Because we have to send you guys home from now…,”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Appa!! I’m home!!,” Hyukjae said after he unlocked his house door. Sungmin, Donghae and Kyuhyun followed after him. Hyukjae house is just a small, ordinary house with only one room. But it was still comfortable to live inside it since it was so…

“It was so clean!!! More clean than your messy room Kyu!!,” Donghae squeals excitedly. Hyukjae smiled upon hearing that. “Sorry, my house is so small…,” he said shyly. “Huh?? Are you crazy?? This is awesome!! It looks so cute!!,” Donghae replied. He was saying it honestly.

“Th-thanks…er, wait here for a while…I’m gonna serve you something…,” he looked down in embarrassment before rush to the kitchen. “Ohw!! Let me help!!,” Donghae volunteer. Kyuhyun chuckled instantly.

“Hyung…you never learn how to serve food…you only know how to eat them…,” he . “Shut up your evil brat!!,” he smack him on his back and followed Hyukjae to the kitchen. The kitchen also so small, smaller than Donghae owns bathroom but still it was so clean!!

“You are really neat and clean person aren’t you Hyukkie??,” Donghae asked, he was amused with the clean environment. All the kitchen utensils are neatly arrange and even the cooking oven is as clean as new. There are only a few things inside the kitchen. He could tell Hyukjae come from a very poor family just from the state of his house. It may look ruined outside with roof ready to fall any moment but inside it was perfect!!

“Ohw, WoW!!,” Donghae once again gap his mouth. There was a tiny round table in the middle of the kitchen with a large basket full with strawberries inside it. “Strawberries!!! Is this from your farm??,” he asked Hyukjae and the red-haired boy nodded happily.

“Hae, what you would like…,” Hyukjae was about to ask him something before the kitchen door burst open.

“Hyukjae, you are late!! There are still many strawberries that need to be pack!!,” a man in the late fifty come inside.

He looked up and widens his eyes as soon as he realizes Donghae. Hyukjae looked at him nervously before he step between them.

“Appa, this is my new friend, Lee Donghae…,”

 

 

 

Oho!! oOo

Donghae first encounter with his real father!!

Hello~ to the new subscribers!! (waves) \^0^/

Thanks 4 subscribing!! Comments are loved!! >v<

Ohw, by the way I think I want to change Junsu character here, I'm having some difficulties with his character...

So, should I make him or just Siwon only as the third person in HaeHyuk relationship???