The Mysterious Old Picture

SWITCH LOVES!!

 

*So sorry for the looong update!!

I juz finished my exam...so that's why I can't update quickly...  besides I still got 4 other fics that need my attention...

So, here goes~

 

 

Nobody POV

“I don’t know all of you people!!! Just get out from my house now!!! Get out!!!,” Lee Soo Man push all the people in front of his door.

“But Mr.Lee!! Please listen to us first!!,” Dr.Jia stopped him from closing his door. She maybe a doctor but she got her own strength!!

“No!! I don’t want to hear anything from any of you!!! GET LOST!!!,” he scream while struggling hard to close his door before suddenly the door was broken down and he was thrown aside.

Hankyung who have been silence the whole time make his move. He kicks the wooden door with just a simple one kick.

For the first time in his life, he had just lost his patience.

 

“I would like to have a private talk with you Mr.Lee Soo Man… We will do it, whether you like it or not!!,” Hankyung glares at him.

Lee Soo Man didn’t say anything. He just stays silently on the floor.

 

“Ap-Appa?? What is going on here??,”

 

They all looked up and saw two young boys stood behind their backs.

“Do-Donghae??,” Hankyung gaze in shock. “Appa?? What are you doing here??,” Donghae gives him his question looks. There was an awkward silence at that moment.

 

“APPA!!!,” Hyukjae shriek in panic as his father suddenly rub his chest hardly. He was having a difficulty in breathing. Dr.Jia immediately rushed to him.

“Heart attack, quick!! Bring him to the hospital now!!,” she ordered. Donghae and his father quickly lift Lee Soo Man up and bring the old man inside their car.

Hyukjae was already in tears and Donghae was trying to comfort him. Hangeng was urging his driver to drive faster. Dr.Jia was doing all her can to help Hyukjae’s father.

 

“Hyuk…Jae….”

 

Hyukjae immediately lift his face as he could felt his father weak fingers holds tightly on his arm. “Ap..appa…please hold on!! Just a little bit more neh?? Just HOLD ON!!!,” tears were running on his cheek.

Hyukjae’s grows panics as his father is no longer response to him.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Silence roaming in a big room inside a hospital. There were several people inside was looking gloomy about something. None of them talk very much.

They stay like that about two hours before finally someone open the door and burst in.

“Yah!! Lee Hyukjae!! What nonsense have you bring this time!!??,” a tall, rough-looking man suddenly grab the innocent boy collars.

“Kangin!! Stop it!! It’s not his fault!!,” both Donghae and Leeteuk push him from hurting Hyukjae more. Hyukjae gasp for breath as Kangin hands release him.

Kangin sigh in frustration before gives a hard slap right on left cheek. Everyone was stunned upon his action.

 

 “…You… just bring BAD LUCK into this family!!! All the bad things happen since the day you’re born!! You’re totally a JINX!!!”

He shouted and before he turns left, he glances at Hyukjae with his most hatred faced.

 

“You…if that old man dies…I WILL KILL YOU!!”

 

Kangin last words give Hyukjae thunderstruck.

That latter were just crying silently under Donghae warm hug.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kangin POV

How could this happen??

I scratch my hair in frustration. I didn’t even know what I’m doing right now. I just walked around with no direction after I left the hospital.

All I know, I already stood in front of my small house. Or if you could call it a house. I stare at it for a long time.

 

Such a small house…but it brings a lot of memories…

 

I remember how happy I’m when my late mother told me that I will get a little brother soon. I can still remember how happy her expression is. Me, my mother and father work together in the farm….

All the memories suddenly come flooding back in my mind.

Me, the most brutal man known in this area, finally shed a tears…

 

I had lost everything…

 

I wiped my tears and went inside the house. Then, I go inside my father room. The room looked so messy. I widen my eyes in shocked.

Is it a burglar???

But the door wasn’t unlocked…

 

I looked for anything suspicious before I spotted something on my father bed.

I took it and my hands went trembling.

It was an old picture.

 

A picture of my late mother and a baby under her weak arms.

I stare at it in shocked.

This is not Hyukjae, he is red-haired…not a perfect black haired…

 

I looked at the picture in curiosity before flip it back.

There were some words written on it.

 

 

~In memories~

“Lee Won Hee and Lee Hyukjae, 4th April 1986, 9.45 P.M”

At SM Hospital

 

 

 

 

*Oh My...this is very short chappie...

Mianhei... -____-

But I want to end this fics as quick as possible..

So, the next update will probably be the LAST one~ 

I have new fics for KyuHyuk fans!! Please check it out!! ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/139579/snow-white-kyuhyuk-version-b2st-donghae-eunhyuk-hanchul-kyuhyuk-kyuhyun-superjunior