Switch Babies

SWITCH LOVES!!

The dark clouds emerged on the sky. The thunders are thundering loudly with heavy rain falling non-stop. (*bad weather…)

In a big room inside a hospital, there were a small group of people peeking through the room glasses. They are feeling so disappointed as they are not allowed to enter that room.

“Ohw!! Look at that!! Isn’t he so cute!! Just like me!!,” a man speaking to a woman behind him. She pouted and smacked his shoulder lightly. “No!! He is cute because he has my genes!!,”. The man just continued to laugh. He hugged his beautiful wife and watches their new babies. They are feeling so happy with the newcomers.

As they are laughing cheerfully watched their son, a gloomy man who stood not so far from them peeking through the glass sadly. There are so many new born babies inside the room but he only pays attention to only one baby boy. He sighed heavily, thinking hard of his baby futures. Then, suddenly the door flung open and a doctor came out.

“Ah, Mr.Lee Soo Man right??,” the doctor ask the gloomy man. “I’m so sorry about your losses sir…but at least, we are able to save your son, his mother sacrifice for him so that he can survive…,” the gloomy man nodded sadly. He was about to ask something before he heard a happy laughing behind him. He glances and saw a sweet couple cuddling with each other was looking at their baby through the glasses. They are so happy…

“Ohw! That is Mr.Hankyung and his wife Heechul!! I gotta congrats them!!,” the doctor said excitedly. “Who are they??,” the gloomy man said in jealous tone. “You don’t know?? They are one of the richest families here!! Mr.hankyung owns a big company from his family in China but just transferred here after he met his wife. They are such a very generous couple I ever see. How sweet!!!,” the doctor squeal before make her way to the couple. After several minutes, they left the place with that doctor.

The gloomy man watch after everyone had left. They were no one in sight, including the nurses and doctors. There were only a dozen of babies inside the room. He reaches the doorknob and pushed the door silently. He makes his way through one of the babies and stood in front of him.

Name : Lee Hyukjae

Parents : Lee Soo Man/ Lee Won Hee

Lee Soo Man picks up his newborn son and put him under his arm lovingly. “How sweet if your mother is here…,” he muttered sadly and kisses his baby. The baby was snoring silently. He was in peaceful sleeping. Suddenly, a baby behind him started to cry. Lee Soo Man got panic but soon stopped as he read the baby tag name.

Name : Lee Donghae

Parents : Lee Hankyung/ Lee Heechul

He looked at it for a while ignoring the crying baby. Then, he looked at his own son. He wanted to do something to change his fate. He doesn’t want his son to continue to suffer. He NEEDS to do something…

He SWITCHED their places…

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

16 years later…

WELCOME TO CHOCOBERRY FARM!!!

Those big red words were flashing on a white board on the top of the small farm. It has a picture of fresh mouth-watering chocolate strawberries. That’s where it got it names from. Pluck your own strawberries!!! Another sign was showed up underneath it. On the other side of the small farm, a red-haired guy was busy plucking some fresh strawberries inside it. He was looking so peacefully and happy doing his routine jobs.

“Hyukkie!!!”

He jumped a little and nearly drops the strawberries basket. “Yah!! Minnie!! Stop it!! You startled me!!,” he scolded on his friends. The other guy just smiled showing his perfect looking white teeth. “Hyuk-ah, take a rest first would you?? You didn’t stop working since morning!! At least, take a minutes break!!,” he whines loudly.

The red-headed boy just shook his head. “I can’t!! Besides, my father would kill me if I’m not doing this job…,”. His friends pouted at him before he quickly made his move and snatched the strawberries basket from him. “Yah!! Give that back Sungmin!!!,” the latter scramble to his feet and started to run. Both of them are laughing.

“In case you’ve forgotten, this is our first day at school right??,” Sungmin eyed him in furiously. “OMG!! I FORGOT!!!,” Hyukjae rush towards his house and forget about his friend who is left dumbfounded.

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hyukjae POV

“Pabo, how come you forget today is our first day to that school!!???,” Sungmin didn’t stop blabbering his mouth to me. Actually, to be corrected, NEW school…

I had to change school since my previous school had closed down due to construction and all the students are encourage to enters the new school which had just been built. Me and Sungmin are in the same class since in elementary. So, we decided to enter the new school which a bit far from our house. The Sapphire Blue High School!!

“Mianhei…I guess I just to concentrate on my jobs…,” I said. Sungmin smacked my head after hearing my answer. “Ouch!! Waieyo??,” I give him my questioning looks. “How many times do I have to tell you not to restrain yourselves!!! And now you are suffering from forgetful syndrome!!!,” he whines loudly. Sungmin is such a caring friend. I know that but I really can’t stop doing my routine job. My father is not in very good condition, so I was the one left who need to do the whole job…

“Where is that stupid brother of yours??? Isn’t he supposed to help you?? He such a jerk!! He only know how to eat, sleep and bullying people ask for their money!!,” he blurted his mouth without realizing someone was standing behind his back.

“You say I’m WHAT Bunny boy…???,”

I shuddered. My brothers, Kangin with several of his friends already surround us. I gulped in shocked but Sungmin maintain his position. His eyes show no fear. “I’m not afraid of you!! Bring it on if you DARE…,” whoa!! Sungmin challenges him. In fact, Kangin was taken aback by his words. He knows very well that Sungmin is not the type that is easy to conquer with. He had once used his martial arts on him. After the incident that Sungmin nearly broke his arm, Kangin stopped harassing Sungmin. 

“Ptff…you’re lucky today Hyuk…,” he hissed before pushed us and walked away with his friends. “Wait Kangin Hyung!!,” I said before he went far. He looked at me in annoying face. “Father is sick again…so…will you…,” I give my pleaded look to him. He already knows what it is. “No…I’m sick with that old man…besides, he’s the one who chase me out from the house…,” he snickered and walked away. I looked down at the floor sadly.

Sungmin patted on my shoulder. “Come one Hyukkie, let’s go…,” he drags me silently towards the school hall. There are already many students inside the hall. Most of them are our old friends.

“Hey Hyuk!! Sungmin!! Over here!!,” a voice calling us in the middle of those students. I smiled. “Junnie!! You’re early?? I’m impressed…,” I . He just show his smile. “Yah!! I’m not always that late you know!!,” he put his hand on my shoulder. Kim Junsu is my other best friends. Like Sungmin, we’ve been friends since small. Junsu is like a brother to me than Kangin himself. Whenever I need some help, he will be there for me.

Then, a woman in black dress walked on the stage and clears to get attention but everyone seems to be in deep conversation to notice her. She takes a deep breath before started again. “ATTENTION TO ALL NEW STUDENTS FROM NEUL PARAN HIGH SCHOOL!!!”

“Geez…there is no need to shout like that!!,” Junsu said while closing both his ears.

“My name is Mrs.Park and I’m the headmistress of this school. Well, let me say this first…WELCOME TO SAPPHIRE BLUE HIGH SCHOOL!!!”. Everyone clap their hands loudly. After the clapping finished, she continued again. “You will be divided to class according to you academic performances, and I do hope that none of you will bring any trouble to this school as I can see that all of you had a very clean record. If you are in trouble, you can seek help from all the students here. You got that right??,” we nodded in unison.

After the brief explanation about the school rules, we’ve been given our schedule. Junsu peek over my shoulder. Luckily, I’m in the same class as Sungmin again. “Ah!! We’re not in the same class!!,” Junsu started to sulking. “Junnie-ah, we can see each other during lunch, so stop sulking!! It’s so ugly!!,” I said and pinch his cheek. He blushes in embarrassment. “S-sure…,” he bid his goodbye to us and went away towards his class. Sungmin chuckled after that.

“Huh?? What’s wrong with you??,” I ask him but he just shook his head in response. “Aniyo…nothing~,” he chuckled again. What the heck is wrong with him??

“Where is 2A classes???,” we search in desperately until we found it. We stood in front of the class door silently. We looked at each other with a look of ‘you first’. Both of us just stood there stupidly, not wanting to make the first move. Then, suddenly the door flung open and a man walked out.

“AHA!! New students right??,” he asked and we nodded. He immediately drags us before placing us in front of the class students. We’re definitely become speechless…

“Guys!! You’ve got two new friends here!!! Mind to introduce yourself kids?? Ohw, by the way, my name is Mr. Kim and I’m your Math’s teacher!!,” he said cheerily but we were still looked dumbfounded. I startled as Sungmin nudged his elbow on my ribs. “You first”…that was written on his face…

Haish...these kid…I take a deep breath before spoke to the whole class.

“Anneyounghaseyo…my name is Lee Hyukjae, and this is my friends, Lee Sungmin, we’re the new transferred students from Neul Paran High School,” we bows to them and they all nodded their head. That’s great!! A good started..

“Well then, let’s see…Sungmin-shii may sit behind that boy who keeps playing his PSP while Hyukjae-shii…………,” he pointed his direction towards my new desk mate. I walk towards the dark-haired boy and he glance at me. My heart was beating faster. He was so……HANDSOME!!!

I flinched as suddenly he held his hand out to me.

 

“Hi, nice to meet you, I’m Lee Donghae…,”

 

 

Yay!!! Done with my first chapter!!! \^0^/

This story is the substitution to my first fanfics, ‘when the two worlds clash and become ones’ which I accidently deleted it. Took it long enough to write about it again as I was concentrating on my other two fanfics!! -__-

I will update it soon after I end the chronicles of super boyz!!

Here is my other fanfics…

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/83781/the-chronicles-of-super-boyz-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-kyuhyun-leeteuk-snsd-superjunior

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/87440/you-re-my-mr-sinderella-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-kyuhyuk-kyuhyun-siwon-superjunior

Comments and subscribe are loves!!! >.O