Mind Games

✖ EXO Stories Recommendation ✖
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Mind Games
Author: exotic95
Genre: Action
Pairing: Kai x OC
Summary:

After 10 years of exile, the very people who disowned her want her back. Some need her help.. others want to fill the hole she left when she was banished. The why isn’t important.. all you need to know is that they want her back. She said no but they gave her an offer she couldn’t refuse.   The chance to reclaim what was taken from her so long ago.   Now she’s back at SM (The Supernatural and Magical Crimes Unit) turning heads, pissing people off and reopening old wounds. Her job? She works to protect the people of earth from dangers that they aren’t even aware of along with EXO and many others that are just like her. Special.   She was meant to help.. she was meant to be the solution. But she's becoming part of the problem. She does more damage than good.. sometimes on purpose, sometimes without even trying to.  

Sujin was a girl who was brought into this world out of love. She grew up loved. Then one day, she lost it all. After her exile and a series of unfortunate events, she was so neglected and so broken down, that she became incapable of love. So she became Sora.. someone who was stronger, someone who could ignore the pain, someone who didn’t feel. Sora became her protector. She was her defence mechanism. Her only tool left for survival..

  When she returns to SM, will that change? If it does, who wi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter