One

You Belong with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As soon as the new wed couple entered their new house, Sehun began to glancing at Bomi since she was standing behind him. The girl was still putting her frown face and without a single word escape from . Sehun wanted to talk to her. He was happy because the wedding had successfully held, and the girl finally agreed to be his wife. But by looking at her expression, Sehun could bet that Bomi hated the arranged marriage.

“Um, Bomi noona…” he slowly called her till made the eldest lifted her chin up. “There’s only one room in this house… So, what will we do with this?” he asked as he stood in his previous position, waiting for Bomi replying his question.

“I’ll sleep in the living room,” Bomi finally spoke out as she started to walk toward the living room.

“No, you shouldn't,” Sehun immediately covering her pace till made her stopped. Bomi rose her chin and staring at him with question look.

“A woman should not sleep alone outside,” Sehun said.

Bomi sighed. “Then, you should be the one who sleep outside,” she said nonchalantly and was about to turn around, but once again Sehun stopped her.

“How if our parents suddenly come here and found out that we’re not sleeping in a same room? You know, it will cause a trouble in our marriage life,”

Bomi raised an eyebrow after hearing the younger words. “Do you mean that we should sleep together in the same room?”

Sehun nodded his head, innocently.

“Don’t dream too much, Oh Sehun,” Bomi said firmly before she signaling the younger to shifting his position so she could walk passed him. Bomi entered her new room – the one and only room in their new yet small house, while Sehun was still standing in his previous position.

“Oh geez,” he rubbed his temple as he walking toward the living room, before flop down on the couch and laid his body on it. Sehun was tired because of the wedding ceremony earlier, so he decided to shut his eyes and a few minutes later, the guy already fell into sleep without changing his shirt.

 

Bomi watched her phone screen and let out a deep sigh. There was neither message nor missed call from him. Bomi had tried to call him by phone since this morning, but Wonshik seems to deactivate his phone. She then decided to put her phone on the desk, before staring at her reflection on the mirror. She took a facial toner and slowly erasing the make up on her face. As she wiped it away, she could see that her eyes were puffy and reddish. She knew that it was an effect after she could not stop herself from crying after the broke up yesterday.

‘You look so awful,’ she told herself. Another tear slipped from the edge of her eyes.

‘Wonshik oppa already told you that he will be okay with this marriage. But why this heart still aches every time I’m remembering about last night?’ Bomi shook her head, tried to avoid her tears from not slipping again. But she lost control even to her own body.

‘Stop yourself from crying. It won’t help you. You already being someone else’s wife now, Yoon Bomi,’ she erased the tears carelessly and looked up, trying to make the tears stopped from falling.

But still, she failed. The tears kept streaming down on her cheeks, and Bomi ended up to hitting her chest repeatedly. “Wonshik oppa, I’m sorry…” she started to speak in the midst of her sobs.

“I’m sorry because I cannot forget you, and I don’t think I can do it…”

***

 

Bomi woke up in the next day and her eyes widened as she found that it was 11 in the morning already. She got up and from her bed as she could hear a sound of grumbling from inside her stomach. “Omo, I think I’m hungry,” she growled before decided to go outside the room.

Bomi slowly went downstairs when she done washing her face and brushing her teeth. She smells something nice along with the coffee. Slowly, she’s taking steps toward the kitchen. Her eyes widened to see a strange guy was making breakfast in her kitchen. She couldn’t help but stare at the figure from his back.

Suddenly, the strange guy turned around and he felt a little bit startled to see Bomi was standing behind him.

“Oh, I bet you are Yoon Bomi,” he greet as he put the frying pan back to its place.

“Who are you?” Bomi raised an eyebrow.

“Oh hi, I’m Lee Donghae, Sehun’s friend. Nice to meet you,” the guy took out his hand toward her for handshake. Bomi hesitantly grab his hand and said her name.

“Sehun called me earlier that he had a sudden meeting at his office. So he sent me here to cook a meal for you,” Donghae explained before turning back to the stove. Bomi didn’t say anything even though she was quite startled, her ‘husband’ still give a concern toward her though they still being stranger toward each other.

“Here they are, a plate of cheese omelet and pancake for you,” Donghae turned around and serve the meals at the dining table, where Bomi already took her seat.

“Donghae-ssi…” she called.

“Yes?” Donghae looked up, smiling at her while he took off his apron.

“How long have you been friend with Sehun?” she asked still with her poker face on.

“Um…” Donghae patted his chin repeatedly, acted like he was thinking so hard. “We’re being friends for almost 4 years. So no wonder that we’re already this close,” he said in excitement.

“Oh…” Bomi nodded as she gazing at her meal that the latter had served for her earlier. “Thank you for the meals… Donghae-ssi.”

Donghae chuckled. “Don’t be too formal to me. Just call me with oppa since I’m 7 years older than you and you are Sehun’s wife, so we should be friends too,” he patted Bomi’s shoulder.

“How could you know my ages?” Bomi asked, raised her eyebrows.

“Sehun told me already,” Donghae’s smile remained and it was wider than before. “Okay, Bomi. I think I should go back to my office again and you should eat well, okay?”

Bomi nodded as she started to take the spoon from the table.

“We will meet often after today. So, see you again,” Donghae waved his hand before leaving the house.

Bomi was still staring at her meals. It looks delicious, but she didn’t know why she suddenly lost her appetite when Wonshik’s face suddenly lingered on her mind.

She took two spoon of the omelet only, before she threw the rest on the dustbin. Then, Bomi immediately ran toward her room and take a shower - Seems like she wanted to go somewhere.

***

 

Less than an hour, Bomi already stood in front of the fine café at Myeongdong. She peeking inside the café before entering herself and she got a warm smile from the barista who greet her at the front.

“Anyeong, Bomi eonnie. Long time not to see you,” the barista greet as she asked her to take her seat.

“Anyeong, Namjoo. Where’s Wonshik oppa?” Bomi asked as throwing her gaze around the café.

“Wonshik oppa? Um, he didn’t work since yesterday. His friend told me that he got a fever or something, so he was absence,” the barista explained. “What happened with you two? Did you get into a fight with him?”

Bomi shook her head. “No, nothing happened,” she lied. She definitely didn’t want to tell the other people about her fake marriage. “I think I should go now,” Bomi was about to excuse herself, but Namjoo stop her.

“Hey eonnie, didn’t you want to order something before you go?” the barista asked.

“Thank you, Namjoo. Maybe next time,” Bomi created a thin smile on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter