Four

You Belong with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bomi arrived at the office, she came earlier since she didn't work yesterday due hospitalized. The staffs greeted her with warm smile since they knew she is their big boss wife, but her expression remain stoic and not even the bright smile from her secretary could melt it. Since she officially married with Oh Sehun, her father in law asked her to work at The Oh’s family electronic company as the marketing manager. With half of her heart yet for her family sake, she agreed.

“Good morning, Mrs. Yoon,” her secretary greets while approaching her table.

“Good morning too,” Bomi lifted her chin while forming a thin smile on her face. “Is there something important that you wanted to tell me, Chorong-ssi?”

The secretary named Park Chorong, nodded. “We have a new staff.”

“Oh, that’s good. We still need employees, right?” Bomi said as she moving her gaze back to her paper works.

“Yes, it was right. But the problem is… The new staff was directly served as chief marketing by Mr. Oh while we still didn’t know about his educational background and his working experience—“

“Is that guy going crazy?!” Bomi cut the latter words as she got up from her seat. “Where’s the new employee?”

“He’s already on his room,”

Bomi immediately walked out from her room. Her feet moved fast, steady and determined.

“This is crazy!”

She ranting as her feet kept on walking toward the marketing staff room.

“That Oh Sehun must be crazy!”

She kept saying the rant though one of the staffs bowed and greet her. But Bomi didn’t even care and continue her walking until she reached the certain door. She really angry since Sehun didn’t tell her about the recruitment and directly making the rookie as her chief division without her request. 

Bomi heaved deep sigh, while her brain told her to manage her temper. She thought that there’s no use to mad at the new employee since he just asked by Sehun to work there. So, she knocked before pushing the door.

As the door wide opened, Bomi suddenly forget her first intention to come into the room. She was being mute as she couldn’t move her lips or her feet. Her eyes widened in surprise. She could feel that her palms were shaking as her gaze meet someone familiar, so familiar.

“Did I deluding?” she muttered slowly under her messy breathe.

“Oh, anyeonghaseyo Mrs. Oh,” one of the staff, Lee Jaehwan rose from his seat as he greet her. “I thought Chorong already told you that we have a new marketing chief. He will work start from today on, his name is—“

“Hi, Bbom-ah. Long time no see,”

A pang greeted Bomi’s heart as she heard his voice. She admitted that she really missed it. She missed to see his face. She missed to hear his voice. She missed the way he calls her and by seeing his sudden presence in front of her right now with a thin smile on his face, it somehow made her heart feel so painful.

He is Kim Wonshik – her ex-boyfriend, a man that she still in love with. And now she didn’t really have an idea why he suddenly made an appearance on her fake husband office. Did he was the one that Chorong and Jaehwan had mentioned as the new chief of the office? Did it was the plan that Sehun had mentioned to her yesterday?

She could sense that her work’s bag that she brought with her to the marketing’s room fell down on the floor. Without replying his greeting, Bomi grabbed her bag and walked through before slammed the door opened. Her office mate’s glares didn’t work on her. She had to crashing someone right now. With angry yet fast steps, she walked through the long and crowded hallway, she bumped not just one or two workers, but she ignored their yell as her eyes focused on the last room of the corridor.

There she was, without hesitation as she entered the room while slamming the door opened.

“YAH! OH SEHUN!!!” she yelled till made someone was jolted from behind the chair. It was Sehun, who got his hair messy and Bomi could bet that his lips were swollen. He seemed like he had been kissing with someone before.

“B-Bomi noona,” Sehun was stuttering as he found his wife standing behind his office desk. Meanwhile, Bomi could see that there was someone who was sitting behind Sehun’s chair -- she still could not see the presence of that person, but she was sure that it was the person that Sehun had to share an intimate kiss earlier. “L-Let me explain—“

Before he could continue his words, the chair was suddenly turning around and revealing the person who was sitting there.

Bomi’s eyes widened and her jaw dropped at the same time. She had totally shocked at that time.

“D-Donghae oppa?” she called his name, and made the owner of the name lifted his chin.

“Oh … We’re busted,” he muttered lowly but it was audible enough to be heard by Bomi.

“What are you two doing before? A-are you—“

“Bomi noona, please listen to my explanation first,” Sehun cut the eldest word as he approaching her.

“What kind of explanation? Did you want to tell me that you and Donghae oppa were already dating behind my back?!” Bomi said after, shouting even.

“Oh !” the word came out from both of Sehun and Donghae’s mouth.

“N-no, we didn’t… We’re just—“

“… Loving each other,” Donghae cut Sehun’s word.

“What?!” Bomi’s eyes rounded in disbelief.

“Argh,” being confused with the sudden thing that happened, Sehun ruffled his own hair till it became a messy.

“Yeah, as you see. We’ve just shared kiss a few minute ago before you suddenly interrupting us,” Donghae shrugged nonchalantly, trying to act cool.

“Gay,”

“I can hear that, Bbom!”

“Bomi noona, please. I’m begging you, please don’t tell it to my parents. You know, if they found out about this, I’ll lose my position in this company, I’ll lose everything,” Sehun ignored Donghae’s whined, while he grabbed Bomi’s arm.

“So, it’s all lies in the end?” Bomi scoffed.

“Noona, please. I promised to help your love life by bringing your boyfriend to work with a very good position at this company. And this time, please help me by keep my relationship with Donghae hyung as a secret from my family and from the public,” Sehun staring at her with pleading eyes.

“Who asked you to bring him here? Did you know that it will create a ruckus if my family knows it later?” Bomi asked still with her stern voice.

“They will never know who he is. I can guarantee it,”

“But what is your true mission, Sehun? Did you want the other staffs find out that Wonshik oppa and I had a special relationship by bringing him in the same division with me?”

“No, noona. I just wanted to help you and also help him. I knew already about his background life. He had graduated from college with good results. So I thought that he deserved a better place to work then get a better salary, and he also deserved a decent position on this company,” Sehun gave a long explanation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter