Eight

You Belong with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bomi came out from her room and see her husband prepare some meals on the dining table. She decided to help him though she realized the younger has been awkwardly quiet since she woke up this morning. She could feel it since Oh Sehun was never being that quiet before. She wanted to ask, but she felt a bit hesitant.

“Did your head is still aching?” Sehun suddenly broke their muteness.

Bomi looked up and she should admit that Sehun was looking more handsome with reading glasses that he used now. “No, it’s better now,” she shook her head before curling a thin smile on her face.

“Good. Let’s having the breakfast now,” he moved his gaze back to the meals on the table before took his seat in one of the chairs. He was about to taking a piece of sausage from the main plate, but he suddenly stop since he noticed the girl still standing in front of him. “Why were you not getting your seat?” he asked while furrowing his eyebrow.

“What’s wrong with you?” Bomi asked, half whispering but it still audible enough to be heard by Sehun.

“What is what?” Sehun asked back.

“What happened?” Bomi looked at him with curiosity. “Did I do something bad last night?”

Sehun was taken aback after hearing her question. He mute for some seconds before decides to shake his head. “No, you did nothing. Everything was okay,” he said while tried to hide the truth from her. Wonshik told him to keep everything that they had talked last night as a secret.

“Then… Was it because of Donghaeoppa?”

Sehun’s shoulder stiffened this time as he put his fork and spoon back to its place. He heaved a sigh before looked up to see his fake wife face. “Can’t we just not talk about him anymore?”

“I’m sorry…” Bomi mumbled before she immediately took her seat in front of the younger. She couldn’t find a right word to say anymore as she refused to make an eye contact. She just decided to busy herself with the meals that Sehun had prepared for them.

The pregnant silence had created between them as both of them were busy with their own thinking. As Sehun finished his meals, he finally spoke out. “I’ll go to office now.”

“I’ll go with you—”

“Noona, I’ve told you before that you’re better taking some rest during these days,” Sehun immediately cut her words.

“But Sehun-ah, I’m okay—“

“Noona, just listen to me this time. Okay?” Sehun tried to convince and he succeed since the girl finally gave up and let him go without her.

Sehun should do that because Wonshik had planned it. He will leave to Taiwan in two days and Sehun should forbid Bomi come to the office during those days, so she will not know anything.

***

 

Hongbin visited his best friend house and helped him packing up with his things. He realized that Wonshik has been quiet since he came to the eldest house. He knew the reason why. He knew that Wonshik finally gave up on his love and he knew it hurt his best friend so much.

“Are you really sure that you will leave without her knowing?” that was when someone had break their muteness. Hongbin suddenly realized that he wasn’t coming alone; he brought his nosy girlfriend with him. And the petite figure already threw the sensitive question.

Wonshik nodded.

“I hope you won’t regret anything later, Kim,” Eunji came closer while offering a bottle mineral water to her boyfriend. Hongbin nudged her elbow to signaling her to stop, but the girl glaring at him. “What? I just tell the truth. Come on, Bomi was never telling him that she didn’t love him anymore, didn’t she? For God’s sake. Whyyou should surrender when you have gone this far?”

“Eunji—“

“It’s okay, Bin. Eunji was right,” Wonshik finally spoke out as he looked at the shorter.

Eunji and Hongbinwere a bit taken aback as they could see Wonshik’s eye bags were getting darker and bigger. They could bet the eldest was frustrated and suffering.

“She never told me that she didn’t love me anymore. But I’m not that stupid to realize that she started to keep mentioning about her husband every time we’ve meet. I can see the different spark whenever she started to talk about him. I can see the different whenever he came between us. And I finally realized that love could change because of time…” Wonshik smiled sadly. “And call me a fool because I still fall in love with someone that slowly developing a heart for another man.”

“But you don’t need to make things more complicated by avoiding her. Trust me, things will be easier if you go, tell her and break up in a good way,” Eunji said again.

“Yeah, we know that it would be so hard for you to forget her. But, the long distance and time will help you to find a better ones, dude,” Hongbin added while patted his best friend arm.

A thin smile curled on Wonshik’s face as he staring at the girl. “Thank you for the advice, Eunji. But I’ve made a decision already,” he moved his gaze to Hongbin this time. “And I’m not sure I can fall in love again.”

“Why?” both Eunji and Hongbin asked in unison.

“I’m afraid…” Wonshik swallowed hard. “I’m afraid to get hurt again…”

***

 

Sehun was sitting behind his working desk and he didn’t move a bit ever since he comes to the office 2 hours ago. He was in a very deep thinking. He just broke up with his boyfriend a week ago, and now he got another trouble – the boyfriend of his fake wife told him that she started to develop a special feeling to him.

He heaved a sigh before took a paper and started to scratch it with his pen, drawing random things on it just to transferring his confusion. But then he screws it up before he racked his hair in frustration.

“Why is this all coming to my life?” he said while threw his back at the back of his working chair.

Sehun shut his eyes as Wonshik and Bomi’s face lingered on his mind.

“What should I do…? What should I do?” he kept repeating those words as he realize someone knocked on his room. He asked the person to come in.

A girl with long blonde hair was already standing awkwardly in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter