Three

You Belong with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun went into the hospital after he got information that his wife had hospitalized. He decided to meet the doctor first since he wanted to know what happen to her.

“Come in!” the doctor said as he heard someone knocked on the door.

“Hello doc. I’m Oh Sehun, Yoon Bomi’s husband,” he greet as he stepped in.

“Oh, Mr. Oh, please have a sit,” the doctor smiled as he pointed out the chair in front of him.

Sehun nodded and took his seat. “Is something wrong with my wife, doc?”

“Your wife had passed out earlier and someone had found her then brought her to this hospital,”

“Did she has a serious disease or something, doc?” Sehun asked, still being obvious.

“I thought she must in a diet first, but then, when we checked her condition again, we found that there’s something burdening her. She must have a big problem in her life and she keep it inside her mind, till she became stress or some kind of it,” the doctor said and Sehun mentally slapped himself.

“What should I do?”

“I don’t know what happened with you two since it’s your private life, Mr. Oh. But, for your wife’s sake, you need to understand her or else her mentally condition might get worsen.”

Sehun nodded in understanding.

“But don’t pressure her to talk about her problem, give her time because it may be difficult to her if she wants to talk. Just be patient,”

Sehun nodded once again with doctor’s explanation. He thanked him for giving him the advice before he excused himself.

 

Sehun walked out of the hospital’s lobby and stepped slowly. He sighed deeply and ruffled his hair, he really was in dilemma.

“I never know that this marriage could create a big impact to her life,” he muttered as he kept walking with his head down low. He didn’t realize there was someone walked from the other side.

He bumped into that person, and made him suddenly lose his balance. Fortunately, the person he got bumped into quickly grabbed his arm and avoided him from falling to the floor.

“I’m sorry,” his sound sounded deep and husky, it made Sehun looked up and mesmerized.

Right in front of him, there was a guy - that was taller than him was staring at him. Sehun’s eyes widened as he saw that his eyes were red and puffy. He was sure that the guy was crying earlier. But though his look was kinda messy, but Sehun could admit that the guy was handsome.

“I should be the one who said sorry to you,” Sehun finally able to spoke out.

That guy smiled forcefully. “It’s okay. Bye,” he bowed before walked away, leaving Sehun with his own thinking.

“Looks like he had a big trouble in his life,” he mumbled as he watching the back of the guy from afar. “Poor him,” he said before turned around and walked toward Bomi’s room.

 

As soon as he reached the room, Bomi’s friend, Jung Eunji was still there in the room. She was waiting for her best friend to wake up from her sleep. Sehun cleared his throat and decided to walk closer to her.

“Hi, Eunji noona,” he started with a formally greeting.

“Oh, hi Sehunnie,” Eunji turned around to find him was bowing at her. “She just fell into sleep less than 30 minutes ago.”

“Oh, alright,” Sehun said as he staring at Bomi, who was sleeping soundly on her bed. Sehun could see that her face was pale and she looked skinnier. “Doctor had told me everything.”

“Glad that you already knew it,” Eunji said while following the younger gaze.

“I’m sorry,” Sehun paused. “I’m sorry because I messed up things…”

Eunji heaved a sigh before staring at him. “I know you didn’t have any choice except doing this marriage, Hun. Just like Bomi, she had no choice too.”

“I don’t know that this marriage will hurt Bomi noona like this. If I knew from the start, I’ll not let this happen…” Sehun swallowed hard.

“I know that you two must be suffering so badly. But, the decision has been made and you two have to find a way out for the sake’s of you two,” Eunji added.

“What should I do? What should I do to fix everything, noona? Did Bomi noona already have someone that she loved before this marriage happened? Did she still love that person so badly?” Sehun gazed at the eldest.

Eunji heaved a deep sigh. “I don’t have a right to tell you about that. Just try to talk to her when she wakes up, okay?” Eunji smiled reassuringly while patting the younger arm. “I should go now. Promise me that you’ll take care of her.”

Sehun nodded. “Thank you, Eunji noona.”

***

 

2 hours later

Sehun smiled when Bomi finally woke up from her sleep. “Hi, Bomi noona. Finally you’ve wake up. So, you can leave this horrible place soon! Are you excited, noona?” Sehun asked, trying to act happy so it could comfort her.

“Where’s Eunji? Doesn’t she still here earlier?” Instead of answering the younger question, she gave another question.

“She went home already. She said that she will come to our house tomorrow to visit you again,” Sehun said while starting to pack up.

“Oh,” she sounded cold.

Sehun could tell that she was still being uncomfortable. “Don’t worry, she will come. You don’t need to feel lonely because I’ll let her to sleep in our house if you want,” he suggested.

Bomi remained mute while Sehun already packed up her things in her bags. He cleared his throat before walked toward Bomi’s bed and took a bowl of chicken porridge that the hospital had prepared for her meal.

“Let’s eat this before we go back home,” Sehun was about to ing a spoonful of porridge into , but Bomi immediately turned her face away, rejecting the food.

Sehun heaved a sigh as he got the cold response from her. He wanted to act at least as a responsible husband for him.

“Bomi noona, please eat at least a bit,” he gave another try, but Bomi still ignored him and she even didn’t look at him. Seeing her cold response, Sehun let out another heavy sigh before put the bowl back to its place.

Sehun stood up and walked to the couch in the room before throwing himself on it. He had no clue because he didn’t know what he should do because Bomi never told him everything about her past life before the marriage happened.

Suddenly, he remembered about what Eunji had told him earlier. Yes, he should ask Bomi soon so he could find a way out to solve her problem.

“Bomi noona…” he called as he made his way to Bomi once again. He took the bowl of porridge and sat beside her who was still avoided herself to looking at him.

“Bomi noona…” he called once again. Slowly, his hand made his way to Bomi’s hand before making a small poke.

Bomi quickly pulled away her hand before she yelled at him. “Oh Sehun, don’t you dare to touch me!” she glared at him.

“I am sorry. I’m so sorry noona. I just… I just wanted to help you,”

“There’s no need to help, Sehun,” Bomi scoffed at Sehun.

Sehun shook his head firmly. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter