Two

You Belong with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bomi couldn’t breathe as she found Sehun – her fake husband was sleeping unsoundly next to her. She needed some second to scrutinize his sleeping face. She admitted that his face looked like an angel, but it doesn’t make her losing her sense.

She immediately got up from her bed and shook his body to wake him up, “Sehun-ssi, wake up.”

Instead of open his eyes, Sehun let out a slow grumble and turn his body to the left side – refusing to wake up.

“Aish, this brat,” Bomi heaved a sigh before started to pull the blanket that covering his body harshly. “Yah! I’ve told you to wake up! NOW!” she yelled.

It was loud enough and this time it successfully made Sehun jolted right up on the bed when he heard the sudden yell on his ear. He opened his sleepy eyes then he noticed that his fake wife was standing close next to him. He could see that she gave him stern look and he still didn’t know the reason why.

“It’s still midnight, why you have to wake me up noona?” he said innocently while rubbing his eyes.

“Huh, didn’t you realize that you just sleep in my bed? Who was allowing you to do that?” she said while glaring at him.

Sehun blinked repeatedly as he tried to collect his consciousness. “Uh, oh, I-I am sorry, noona. I just can’t sleep since last night because honestly I never slept on the couch before, so I decided to—“

“Get out from my room now,” Bomi cut his words while pointing her index finger toward the door.

“But noona—“

“I said GET OUT NOW!”

Sehun knew that she was mad – really mad, so he quickly stood up from the bed and ran away toward outside the room. He didn’t forget to close the door before left the room. Meanwhile, Bomi heaved another sigh as his presence had gone from her sight.

“Who does he think he is?” she scoffed before locked the room and climbed to her bed. She tried to shut her eyes, she tried to sleep, but she knew that she can’t sleep well since that day happened – when Wonshik decided to leave her and let her married with someone that she never loved.

***

 

Donghae had awake from his sleep when he heard his phone was ringing. He opened his eyes and grabbed the phone from the table next to his bed lazily. As he found who the caller was, a smile suddenly formed on his face.

“Yeobose—“

“Hyung!”

Before he could speak, he could hear the caller sound from the other line. It was loud enough till made him shifting the phone a bit far from his left ear.

“Yah, Oh Sehun, are you losing your sense?” Donghae started to speak as he glancing at the digital clock next to his bed. “It’s 2 in the morning and you yelling on me?”

“I’m sorry… But I really need someone to talk to…” he could hear that younger was pouting and he could not help for not chuckling because of it. “Hyung, what are you laughing at? I’m not in the mood for joking around in this kind of situation.”

Donghae stopped himself from chuckling before he spoke out. “Did you want to tell me that your wife asked you to sleep outside again like last night and you can’t sleep again now?”

“Yeah… I decided to sleep on her bed since I saw her already fell to sleep. I’ve planned to wake up earlier on tomorrow morning so she will not know that I’ve slept beside her. But unfortunately, she woke up in the middle of the night and kicked me out from the room,” he blabbered and once again Donghae burst into laughter. “Hyung! Why you keeping on laughing at me instead felt sorry to me?”

“Yah, Sehun-ah, you really—Aish, you’re seriously losing your sense,”

“I am not! I will not do anything harm to her and will never do it since this is just an arranged marriage. So she didn’t need to do this to me,” Sehun scoffed.

Donghae cupped his mouth to prevent another chuckle out. “Okay, okay. I know that you will not do ‘anything’ to your wife, I believe in you, Sehun. But, you should remember that you are a man and she is a woman. So, it’s normal if she have a thought that she was in danger when she let you sleep with her,” Donghae tried to explain.

“Oh geez…” Sehun rubbed his temple. “So it’s mean that I should spend my night at this ing couch till the marriage contract ended?”

“Um… I don’t want to be rude… But I think that’s exactly will happen,”

“Andwe~” Sehun faked a sob. “Let me sleep in your house then.”

“What?” Donghae blinked.

“Please hyung… You know I can’t sleep well during these days. I’ll get sick if I keep like this.“

“Okay, okay,” Donghae cut the youngest words, since he knew that he will get weak if Sehun started to plead at him. “You can sleep here tomorrow. But what will you do if your parents find out about this?”

“You don’t have to worry. I have dozen of reason to tell them as an excuse,” Donghae could sense that the younger was grinning happily.

“Okay. I should sleep again now, so you better hung up now,”

“Ne. Thank you very much, hyung. I love you,” Sehun beamed before he ended the conversation.

Donghae pulled out the phone from his ear as a smile formed on his lips. He put the phone back to its place before started to continuing his sleep.

***

 

“She got a serious stomachache. Eunji called me 5 minutes ago and she asked me to tell this to you,” Hongbin told when Wonshik was still working at the cafe. It was 3 on the afternoon.

“Is it true? Did she isn’t lying?” Wonshik raised an eyebrow, showing hesitation.

“It’s Eunji, Bomi’s very best friend. She never lied before, right? I don’t think she will throw a joke in this kind of situation,” Hongbin patted his friend's shoulder, tried to persuade him.

 

And Wonshik went to hospital after. Hongbin – as the owner of the cafe gave him permission to finish his job earlier than it should be, so he could visit Bomi.

He went to the room that Hongbin mentioned and he found the girl was sleeping soundly. He walked closer and he met Eunji, who was sitting next to her bed.

“Finally, you’ve come,” she greeted while stood up from her seat.

“Eunji…” he called. “Is she okay?”

“She’s fine, for now…” Eunji said bitterly as she staring at Bomi for some seconds before turned her gaze toward Wonshik again. “Can we talk outside?”

Wonshik agreed and following the younger toward outside the room.

 

“What happened to her, Eunji?” Wonshik asked as they stood in front of Bomi’s room.

“Someone called me an hour ago when I still at my office. He said that he found Bomi passed out near their shop, and they decided to take her to this hospital,” Eunji started to explain. Wonshik’s eyes widened as a react.

“And what the doctor have said?”

“Doctor said that she must be on diet or something. So she lost her strength and suddenly fainted. Fortunately the doctor already gave her some vitamins and infusion. She will be fine when she wake up, so she can go home tonight.”

Wonshik nodded with her explanation and he thanked her for helping his ex-GF. “Thank you so much, Eunji. You’re indeed a good friend of her,” he said while curved a thin smile on his lips.

“What will you do then?” Eunji suddenly asked and it made Wonshik was too confused to answer the question.

“You said that she will be okay, right? So… I don’t have to worry then…” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter