Seven

You Belong with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bomi woke up in the middle of the night, after rolling to the edge and the other side of her bed continuously. She couldn’t sleep as she recalling about the things that happened a couple hours ago.

“Don’t be scared, noona,”  

The memory when Sehun let his fingers interlacing with hers, so she would not feel afraid to ride the roller coaster keep lingered on her mind.

And the memory when the younger sobbed harder inside her embrace right after he found news about his boyfriend had cheated on him. Bomi didn’t know why, but she surely feels that her heart was broken into million pieces too when she see him suffering like that.

“This is ,” she whimpered as she sat up on her bed. “How could I feel this?!” she ruffling her hair till it became messy.

She then remembered that she hasn’t checked her cell phone since she came back from the Lotte World earlier. So, she quickly grabs her bag to take her phone from inside of it.

She unlocked the screen and her eyes widened as she got 15 missed calls and 2 messages. It was all from Wonshik – her real boyfriend.

‘Bbom-ah, are you sleeping yet? Call me if you read this message. I miss you.’

 

‘Seems like you’re sleeping already. It’s okay, you must be very tired, huh? J Sleep well, sweetie. See you tomorrow. I Love you.’

A piece of guilt greets her heart right after she read those sweet messages. She wanted to dial his number, but she just remembered that it was late enough.

“I’ll call him tomorrow morning,” she turned off her cell phone and put it on the table beside her bed. “I should not feel this. I have Wonshik oppa already,” she heaved a sigh before laid down on her bed, tried to sleep again.

***

 

On the next morning, Wonshik already stood inside the chairman’s office room. Mr. Oh – Sehun’s father called him because he wanted to say something important to the younger.

“What is this, Mr. Oh?” he politely asked as the eldest handed him a piece of paper.

“You just worked here for 5 months but you managed to be an employee with the highest sales revenue during 4 consecutive months,” Mr. Oh said with a wide smile curved on his old face.

“Thank you very much. I’d take that as a compliment,” he bowed before look back at the paper on his hand confusedly. “But, what is related to this?”

“You know that I have a branch company in Taiwan, but our sales in that country not as good as here. So, I’m giving you a chance, Wonshik. I’ll send you there and you’ll be promoting as a marketing manager in the main division,” Mr. Oh explained.

Wonshik remained mute as he looked at the paper and then to Mr. Oh. He didn’t know what he should say with the sudden offer.

“You won’t miss this chance, aren’t you?” Mr. Oh asked again.

“I-I…” Wonshik stuttered.

Mr. Oh smiled. “I knew it’s kind of surprising. But, I really wanted to help you because from what I’ve heard about your family background… This is your gold chance, son.”

Wonshik looked at Mr. Oh while let out a thin smile. “Thank you for the opportunity that you gave to me. Please give me time. I’ll think about it,” he bowed before excused himself.

Wonshik walked out of the chairman’s room and stepped slowly. He sighed deeply and ruffled his hair, he really was in dilemma. Mr. Oh was right, he really need to earn more money for his family and also to fulfill his dream with his girlfriend, Bomi.

“I’ll talk to her later,” he said to himself before walked toward his office room.

***

 

Bomi arrived in front of her family house right after her working hours ended. She let herself come inside the place before staring at her surroundings. There was still a large couch to the far left side of the living room, pressing against the white walls. There was a small bar and some chairs at the same side. She moved her gaze to the right side, and she still could see her huge family portrait hanging on the wall. She couldn’t help but smiling as her memories in that house lingered on her mind. She just left the house for the fake marriage 6 months ago, but she couldn’t deny that she missed the house so much,

“You’ve come,” a deep nasal voice sounded and it made her snapped out. She turned to the source of the voice and she found her elder brother standing in the top of the stairs.

“Doojoon Oppa,” she greets while showing off her thin smile.

“Follow me. Appa already waiting for you,” he asked her to go upstairs with him.

Bomi nodded her head before walking behind him. A pregnant silence created between them since Bomi wasn’t sure what she should talk about with her brother. Doojoon spoiled her a lot before the marriage happened. But, during those months, he rarely talks and visits his sister anymore.

“How’s your work life, Bbom?” finally Doojoon spoke out while keep on walking leading her.

“It works well, Oppa,” she answered shortly as she staring at the back of her brother.

“Oh, good then,” he glanced at her, before stopped right in front of the last room. He heaved a sigh before knocking on the thick wooden door. “Appa, Bomi is coming.”

“Come in,” a deep husky voice sounded from inside the room, and Doojoon opened the door, before signaling his sister to come inside with him.

A warm smile greeted her right when Bomi stepped inside. It was her father office room. Her father is sitting on his chair and Bomi decided to approach him. “How are you, Appa? I’m sorry I didn’t buy anything for you since you suddenly text me and asked me to come here so soon,” she said while give a peck on the eldest cheek.

Mr. Yoon giggled. “You little brat. Did your father ever ask you to buy something if you come here?” he pinched his daughter cheek lightly. “Take your seat beside your brother. There’s something that we need to talk about with you.”

“Why don’t you choose a better place? We can go to your favorite coffee shop in Gangnam-Gu, and oh, there’s a new 5 stars restaurant near my new office. I think we should try it soon!” Bomi said in amazement, and it made Doojoon clearing his throat.

“It isn’t a right time to go there, Bbom. We have something private to talk about. So, Appa decided to talk here,” he said firmly.

“Omo… It seems so serious though. I’m so curious…” Bomi still tried to act cool though she really know that there will be something big that they will tell her since she could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter