8.

Deep Trouble, Deeply In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you trying to tell me that the seven of you did not start the fight?” VP Lee interrogates the seven friends. He called their attention when he bumped into Yoongi that morning and saw the slightly healed bruises and cuts on his face.

They are in the faculty room, across theirs seats is a cautious Hara, calculating her every word to avoid spilling any bean.

“Vice President Lee, I told you I was there and they-“

“Hush, Ms. Goo. I want to hear their side.” VP Lee cuts her, wagging his index finger at her. Hara slumps back to her chair, eye communicating with Namjoon to at least save themselves.

Namjoon makes a face but obeys her. “Yes, we did not.”

“Are you telling the truth?”

“Didn’t you hear him? Geez, get your ears cleaned, geezer.” Jimin grits through his teeth.

VP Lee got infuriated and went to him and grabbed him by the collar.

“What did you say, punk?” He yells at him and Jimin lets out a chuckle. Hara panics and immediately goes to stop the two.

“Now, now. Let us all calm down. Vice President, please.” She interferes and was able to separate them. VP Lee smoothens his suit and Jimin goes back to his eat, sticking a tongue out at the older man.

“Plus, we are too lazy to even start studying for midterms. How much more for a fight.” Jungkook says, eyes focused on the table.

“Ms. Goo, do you believe him?” VP Lee asks Hara.

Hara looks at Jungkook and catches his eye. They stared at each other for a solid minute before Yoongi cleared his throat, breaking the tension. Hara looks away and calms her voice.

“I believe them.”

“Why do you say so?”

“Because they are my students and I know that they are not lying.”

“Oh.” VP Lee circles around Hara’s seat and continues, “You are aware that you may be held responsible if I found out that they are lying, right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter