12.

Deep Trouble, Deeply In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hara skips and hums while on her way to Seoul High. After what seemed to be a series of unfortunate events, everything was once again back to normal. Yoongi was released from the hospital and the seven friends were lucky that VP Lee actually let them slip this time after hearing the entire story from Hara with a little help from Baekhyun. With a smile on her face, she tucks a loose strand behind her ear and would occasionally greet some familiar professors she meets along the way.

 

Hara pauses, feeling her foot sock sliding halfway off her right foot. She bends, tightening her grip on her bag before removing her heels.

 

“Good morning, Prof!”

 

“Oh. Good morning to you too!” Hara chirps at the young man in front of her before going back to her business, only to look up again when she realized something odd.

“What did you say?”

“Are you deaf now, Prof?” Jimin asks her, irritated. “Last time I checked, it was Yoongi who got into an accident.”

“Get your rude off in front of me. Good morning, pretty Prof!” Taehyung greets after shoving his friend away.

“Good morning!”

“Yo!”

“Good mowning!”

“Hi.”

 

Hara stands speechless, mouth hanging wide open. Greetings are thrown at her all at once by none other than her troublesome students.

Am I in some kind of an alternate universe now or.

“Are you alright?” Hara asks, the back of her hand resting on Jimin’s neck. “Are you sick or something?”

Then one by one, she checks on them.

"What are you doing? You look crazy." Yoongi says, nose scrunched up.

"It's unlike you to greet me in the morning, that is why." Hara finally grins at them. She reaches out and brushes a dry leaf away from Taehyung's uniform.

Taehyung covers his face with his hands due to embarrassment.

"You look stupid." Jungkook dryly comments.  He glances at his watch and continues. “Faculty meeting starts in two minutes.”

Hara mentally snaps after Jungkook brought her back to reality.

"Right." She quickly slides her foot down her shoe, the seven guys watching her every move. “Don’t be late for our class, alright? I’ll see you later!”

“Look who’s talking.” Seokjin comments and crosses his arms while Hara rushes away from them.

“Don’t trip!” Hoseok shouts at her and she showed an ‘ok’ sign as a reply.

They watch her wobble and sway, one hand clasping her hair.

“She is clumsier than a dog yet runs like a madwoman.” Yoongi says, shaking his head. He starts walking towards the building and the others followed behind. Morning banters from Taehyung and Jimin linger in the air, summoning the nagger Seokjin. When Yoongi noticed that Jungkook was beside him, he lightly elbows the younger one, a ghost of a smirk could be seen on his lips.

“You’re too obvious, bro.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Come on, Jeon.” Yoongi rolls his eyes at him but winks and leaves him behind to catch up on Hoseok. Jungkook stops and is left alone, confused.

“Bell rings in two minutes.” Taehyung mimics his voice earlier, playfully glaring at Jungkook, hands inside his pockets. Hoseok and Jimin share a loud laughter before speeding off from a now fuming Jungkook.

“Ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter